Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well. Just caught up on today. So we had staged photos, outfit changes, nails on/nails off, baby bump, no baby bump proven by Soph pouring herself in to jeans which I have never seen her wear, blitzed pasta ๐Ÿคข, ma barkers finger holding the kids mouth open to look at the toofy pegs, and a god damn infiltrator ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ God I miss Big Brother ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hiya, new here. Just curious, what award has she been nominated for? Mum of the year with what brand? If you get me๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 7
When do you see her work hard at all ๐Ÿ˜‚

working hard or hardly working ;)
Sheโ€™s only slightly trailing behind the body coach in followers she could totally tap into his fan base!
actually she would be annoying as duck as gretel lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I let mine Potter in the kitchen. Today I filled the dishwasher and she's emptied the cup cupboard! All of the small mugs were in a semi-circle(ish) around the giant mug!
Same, my boy comes in the kitchen with me and has an amazing time emptying and refilling the veg rack with anything he can find, socks and shoes mainly. Then im forever finding potatoes around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No wonder folk get fucked off..She claims to have had a gastric band. Then it's uncliped..we see her eat junk food ie Chinese. Regularly. But she remains very slim. She had a cardboard cut out dressed in running gear to advertise washing tabs ..She claims she's never even ran to her sheeple... Look back on her personal account she's posted she'd just been for a fecking jog! She lies constantly about everything and anything! Nothing's consistent apart from she's a greedy, boring liar!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
No wonder folk get fucked off..She claims to have had a gastric band. Then it's uncliped..we see her eat junk food ie Chinese. Regularly. But she remains very slim. She had a cardboard cut out dressed in running gear to advertise washing tabs ..She claims she's never even ran to her sheeple... Look back on her personal account she's posted she'd just been for a fecking jog! She lies constantly about everything and anything! Nothing's consistent apart from she's a greedy, boring liar!
God I wish her personal one was public. Not to follow obv, just to be a nosey witch and purely for the lolz ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Makes out she never leaves the house on her insta. Goes out jogging on her private one.
Me thinks she doth lie too much

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
God I wish her personal one was public. Not to follow obv, just to be a nosey witch and purely for the lolz ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Makes out she never leaves the house on her insta. Goes out jogging on her private one.
Me thinks she doth lie too much
Granted it was before she became Insta infamous. I'm not on there, but it was posted on a thread a bit back. She's just a pathological liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably doesnโ€™t even run her own bath, gets Vestside story do it.
I reckon off camera she is Mistress Minkeh and Jamie is her little sub called Jay Dawg and she makes him run round doing most of the work in a pair of leather thongs and then whips his balls on a evening for fingering Willy Hill. Well thatโ€™s what I like to believe in my own head as I find her utterly boring and need to entertain myself somehow and make her life a bit more exciting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ooo Oooo I think I have a book in me. I could see if I can knock her off the worlds best seller list with my One shade of grey book!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I reckon off camera she is Mistress Minkeh and Jamie is her little sub called Jay Dawg and she makes him run round doing most of the work in a pair of leather thongs and then whips his balls on a evening for fingering Willy Hill. Well thatโ€™s what I like to believe in my own head as I find her utterly boring and need to entertain myself somehow and make her life a bit more exciting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ooo Oooo I think I have a book in me. I could see if I can knock her off the worlds best seller list with my One shade of grey book!!
Oh god, Iโ€™m dying at this. Mistress minkeh. Maybe should change my user name to Minkeh Madams and start a only fans, girls and cloths play only

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.