Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 2 looks like someone who has a white jumper on and a scarf round their neck..hmmm possibly Ma Barker not quite sure though...
Edited to say I’ve just zoomed in and it looks like a plant pot with a plant trailing down lol oh well you tried haha!

I knew I was going insane! 🤣 off to bed for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
With all due respect you don’t really know what she does daily, she could be spending time working out or eating healthy.
Disordered habits in what sense? ED survivor here and not one of her posts has triggered me in any negative manner.
A woman can show off her body and be comfortable with herself. She didn’t boast, she didn’t say look how thin I am! She showed her stomach to prove that she wasn’t pregnant, it’s not for her to hide herself because someone may be jealous of her body.
I’m all for the gossip but making assumptions about someone you don’t know does nothing for anyone here.
Just because she hasn’t triggered you personally, doesn’t mean that’s the same for everyone.
a few users on here have mentioned how crap they feel about themselves with that picture as they’re had children the same time as her.
So, with all due respect, don’t assume that because you’re not affected, that it’s a blanket statement for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I think Hinch has used velcro on Ronnies nappy to stick him to the sofa 😂
She probably uses something like a velcro wall 😂 Will come in handy in a few years too, so he can never move from where she puts him

Barfly5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If they feel crap, unfollow her and stop following every single minute of her life? It’s not for her to have to hide her body because Anna on tattle isn’t happy with hers. You live your life for you and no one else. Likewise with influencers and celebrities. This chat tonight has absolutely baffled me.
But, that’s not what you originally said - you said that she didn’t trigger you personally.
While that’s brilliant for you, it’s not for everyone.
No one is saying she should wear a tent and hide her body - they’re saying she posts her body for likes and compliments.
She’s hardly the health guru of the year, so it’s not like she’s promoting healthy eating or exercise.
You need to stop being so judgemental on people how have been triggered by her post.

Reactions: 42
Just because she hasn’t triggered you personally, doesn’t mean that’s the same for everyone.
a few users on here have mentioned how crap they feel about themselves with that picture as they’re had children the same time as her.
So, with all due respect, don’t assume that because you’re not affected, that it’s a blanket statement for everyone.
Yep agreed.

I’m always a bit suspicious of this new posters comments. You’ve made a few posts and95% are Defending Grinch. Didn’t you say in one you thought she was beautiful 🤔. Maybe you shouldn’t be on this post if you like her 🤷‍♀️ Someone’s got to like her I guess 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
With all due respect you don’t really know what she does daily, she could be spending time working out or eating healthy.
Disordered habits in what sense? ED survivor here and not one of her posts has triggered me in any negative manner.
A woman can show off her body and be comfortable with herself. She didn’t boast, she didn’t say look how thin I am! She showed her stomach to prove that she wasn’t pregnant, it’s not for her to hide herself because someone may be jealous of her body.
I’m all for the gossip but making assumptions about someone you don’t know does nothing for anyone here.
Well she had a gastric band fitted at 21. From the photo I saw she looked like she could have lost the weight without going to that extreme.

Reactions: 6
Yep agreed.

I’m always a bit suspicious of this new posters comments. You’ve made a few posts and95% are Defending Grinch. Didn’t you say in one you thought she was beautiful 🤔. Maybe you shouldn’t be on this post if you like her 🤷‍♀️ Someone’s got to like her I guess 😆
What was it - if you don’t like it, unfollow?
Take your own advice.
hahahha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So i noticed no gushing 10 months old post today.
Is she keeping us on our toes. Will we get a big post tomorrow about how she forgot to post because she was a bit busy with the pregnancy conspiracy 😂
She will remember his 10 month birthday now once she catches up on Tattle 😂 so much for being on the mum list 2020....we got your back hinch for all your parenting needs 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The lies she tells! How she keeps up with them I don’t know. It must be exhausting. Then her sheep blow smoke up her ass. I’m sure she believes her own crap so much she could pass a lie detector

• Heart
Reactions: 17
aww don’t be so hard on yourself! Raising babies is hard work! And mine went through a clingy stage too, most of them do at some point, even if that means you let little one cry for 10 mins in their cot so they are safe obviously and you go make a cuppa and just sit for a few mins to get yourself together, I don’t think the cry it out method is great and I’d never leave my baby to cry hours on end but for 10 mins just so I could sit, have a sip of my cuppa and get myself together, I’m a single mum and went through pregnancy on my own too as (the dad) buggered off by 11 weeks never to be heard from again (he’s a wanker anyway) so I have to support my little one financially on my own too and I do have supportive parents and family/friends but there’s always times where it’s harder than others and times you just cry because the baby won’t shut the hell up or won’t leave you alone for 5 mins to have a poo 😂 or just wants to be attached to you 24/7, I know people say this and sometimes it’s hard to believe but it will get better! Forget the cleaning and housework that can be saved for another time it isn’t going anywhere, just enjoy your time with littlen and enjoy the few mins peace when he’s in the jumperoo 😘

ignore hinch she’s a stupid witch who doesn’t know a hard days work in her life and a spoilt bleep, you are a real mother that feels exhausted, tired etc she portrays a fake lifestyle of a parent and she’s a crap parent, your doing a fab job!
(sorry if I rambled on and mentioned my own life as this post is ment for you not me rambling on about me 😂 but just wanted to say that your not alone and every parent feels the same) xx
You've got support on here if you ever need it lovely, i hate the thought of a mum on her wrestling with her thoughts (i did in the early days, mine are now 14,12,8) i don't mind admitting it was hard either, here if you need to vent 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If they feel crap, unfollow her and stop following every single minute of her life? It’s not for her to have to hide her body because Anna on tattle isn’t happy with hers. You live your life for you and no one else. Likewise with influencers and celebrities. This chat tonight has absolutely baffled me.
She’s usually behind the camera, showing how to clean her house. She posted that picture purely for the self gratification as she knows she’s very slim. Her followers initially followed her for cleaning tips, they shouldn’t be faced with pictures of her perfect body, what’s that got to do with cleaning. She’s portraying an ideal life which isn’t achievable to the average person, how many people are lucky enough to have their partners home with them full time after having a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not a parent but we're planning on having a baby in the next year or so and I feel like I learn so much about parenting from this thread (and the SJ one!) I enjoy learning so I like reading up about milestones, nutrition etc.

I'm disabled and have chronic illnesses so I know that parenting will be a struggle for me at times and is often something that gets me down so I doubt myself (my abilities to be a good parent), but seeing posts on here makes me realise that we've all got our own struggles but so long as kiddos are happy, clean (with a damp cloff 😉) and fed then that's all that matters 😍

ATV trolls 😘😂
You will do just fine lovely, im disabled & proud too, i have 3 kiddos i have crumbling of the base if my spine, had it 9yrs now, slow degenerative spinal disease, yeah i have bad days but the rewards of having 3 children saying love you mum, its all worth it 👌if i can do, I've got every faith you'll be a great mum too x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
have I gone onto the wrong thread tonight? Is this the I love Mrs hinch thread?

mod edit - please hit report and ignore any users trying to derail the thread.
thank you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.