Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who forgets what they order? Clearly I don’t order very much 🤷🏻‍♀️.
That hair of hers is looking a bit manky. If she isn’t careful this extensions will ruin her natural hair. Surely she would know this as she was probably the best hairdresser in her little village 😬🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That hair of hers is looking a bit manky. If she isn’t careful this extensions will ruin her natural hair. Surely she would know this as she was probably the best hairdresser in her little village 😬🙄
I have ordered something from China and it’s taken so long, I’ve forgotten about it. It’s like Christmas when I open the parcel and remember.
admittedly, not as often as she ‘forgets’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Beebee3

as much as I’m not a fan, I kinda feel like she was making sure she was capturing the video, not watching herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have ordered something from China and it’s taken so long, I’ve forgotten about it. It’s like Christmas when I open the parcel and remember.
That’s true!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That just sounds sooo rank doesn’t it 😂 it’s the fact she bungs everything in raw too, doesn’t fry off the onions and peppers before hand. And then an entire bottle of chilli sauce to top it all off. Yummy! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16

I hate those purchases that I think are coming from England, have £ signs and website looks English and then it’s only when it’s on its way I find out it’s coming from bloody China. 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Definitely looks like a womans nails and it's clearly not hers as all hers are French manicured. Ma Barker to the rescue??
Yeah she has no nails, then nails and then no nails in
I did not know this. I thought they were for older kids.
My boy has worn pullups since he was 10months. He started walking then though and was constantly moving so he was much more comfortable in them.

Reactions: 4
The only hairdresser in the village!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I hate those purchases that I think are coming from England, have £ signs and website looks English and then it’s only when it’s on its way I find out it’s coming from bloody China. 😤
YES!! They turn up a month later and you’re like ‘ohhhhhhh, ok’.

I think Hinch has used velcro on Ronnies nappy to stick him to the sofa 😂
You win the internet with that comment. GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah she has no nails, then nails and then no nails in

My boy has worn pullups since he was 10months. He started walking then though and was constantly moving so he was much more comfortable in them.
Makes sense when they’re moving.
I only knew the boys wearing them when they were potty training, so I only ever associated it with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So i noticed no gushing 10 months old post today.
Is she keeping us on our toes. Will we get a big post tomorrow about how she forgot to post because she was a bit busy with the pregnancy conspiracy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
YES!! They turn up a month later and you’re like ‘ohhhhhhh, ok’.

I should add I don’t have a problem with China I’m just so impatient I don’t want to wait. 🤣 Hate being tricked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
RonRonNowHasAFullSetofTeethSoI'llFilmHimTomorrowUsingDentalFlossSoYouKnowHowToDoItCorrectlyCosIamGoingToBeMumOfTheYear- Hope that helps guys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
GUYZZZZZZZZ I MADE IT!

Had shower, washed my hair and managed to get out without having to call for help!

I might sound silly but how do you call for help when you are drunk, disabled and in the shower? I am still learning GUYZZZZZZ. Send me answers so my phone gets a notification and I can look popular but I won’t answer any of you because you are all beneath me. I just need to get engagement, I’ve told my husband I have so many friends and you will all make him believe that. (Translation make my engagement look good so I can rinse all the freebies and make my bots look real to my sheep)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There was absolutely no need to show that picture of her flat belly. All she had to do was say I’m not pregnant. She obviously loves herself so much she just has to show how thin she is. Sorry hinch.... not relatable at all. I’m sure you’ve just made alot of new mums feel tit now coz they aren’t skinny 🙄
Completely fishing for compliments from the sheep. Mind you, when else would she be able to show off the results of eating a combination of tinned spaghetti and duck all? Pandemic or not she never goes out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.