Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she blend it? Pasta is usually every babies favourite food and a good one to learn how to pick up because of the texture and shape!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is she still blending his food up?! He can eat pasta whole! Formula in it aswell must taste awful. Does she not know they can have milk in food from 6 months?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The thumbs up and finger clicking- argh! Get your own content Soph, ffs! Copying Stace is not cool....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BFCEF811-C6CD-4E92-AF01-591E985BDF56.jpeg

guyyzzz I’m sorry if it’s been shared but I’m catching up on the last thread... is that a bump!? 👀

Reactions: 2
Why the duck did she blend what would of been a perfectly fine meal??? He could of picked the pasta, cauli and peas up with his fingers!! What the duck is wrong with her???

Notice how she's giving him much smaller portions now too but she doesn't read here OBVIOUSLY.

Furthermore, low fat cheese and baby milk? Everything should be full fat and shouldn't she be introducing cows milk by now?

All these ingredients showing up Onslow just be going out everyday for stuff cos we all know she barely ever has enough in to knock up one decent meal.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if she purposely stuck her tummy out ane got Onslow to film her to cast speculation here.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I was about to say the same, she looks as pregnant as me & my baby is 2.5 yrs😂😂 I had a geography teacher & I almost offered to carry the heavy books, thankfully I didn't because she wasn't pregnant & her kid was 7!!! But Zoph has looked skinny recently, she obviously likes to look thin whilst pregnant, had a few days off (could be struggling?) so........?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She may well be up the duff but I swear I look about 6 months pregnant after I've eaten. Despite being a skinny wee runt. Honestly the food babies I get are absolutely amazing so she could be the same.
Omg same 🤣 after eating i look bleeping HUGE at least 7 months gone! And im not pregnant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone with an established Tattle.Life account calling this a troll thread is ironic 🤔

I for one would love Grinch to give her child and wider family some privacy, become more responsible in her use of chemicals and buy less disposable crap from eBay, and for this thread to not be needed anymore. Until we get to that point, here we are!
TBH, I'm just here for the chat and lols. Can't believe I have to watch her crap vids to be part of the "gang". Worst hazing experience ever 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't understand her
She cleaned up the kitchen worktop 1st thing this morning, then showed the video of the nearly decent lunch, then I suppose she would have then had cleaned up the kitchen again but we didnt see that ---- yet???

Or she posted them out of sequence
Crazy bint

Reactions: 13
Does Ronnie have a milk allergy so that’s why she uses formula in cooking? Must taste so sickly, hopefully she’ll use cows milk soon☺

Reactions: 4
I am. bleeping. DONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Been on here all morning i guess then soph? ‘A few messages’ nah youve been reading on tattle again. Beyond me
A8AE6A88-F654-438F-9DC0-752927AA3530.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
Long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️ I've been reading these comments and wow she is 100% reading these comments cant believe it
I used to love watch her stories but she bores me and is so greedy she is trying to copy stacey I wouldn't be surprised if she gives Ronnie frozen watermelon like SS
She really gets on my nerves 🙄

Keep up with the comments keeps me going 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Oh the post before I posted this answered my questions but I don’t believe that she’s just taken the photo of her looking skinny when her stomach looks huge in the one I just posted

Reactions: 19
Thank Christ she’s not pregnant well I hope not but she could be bullshitting with the skinny boomerang who knows with this moron. She’s been busy on here this morning.. addressing pregnancy rumour and not making crappy patties today 😆

She would of probably already been forgotten if it wasn’t us giving her content. Anyone else think Jamie is trying to sound like Joe Swash in his “how am I supposed to dry my hand” stories 😆 this pair are tragic.

Also.. it was yesterday she did that why would you change multiple times a day ffs 😆

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.