Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to hard, just make some pasta and throw some tomato sauce on u bleeping prick

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont understand how she has such a good figure and she does zero excersize? She doesnt even walk. Im a lot younger than her and dont have a flat tummy like that 🤣 i guess its because she doesnt eat

Reactions: 33
The minute people say she’s pregnant she addresses it there and then and says she isn’t yet ya tell her she’s pointless and she doesn’t do anything about that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I dont understand how she has such a good figure and she does zero excersize? She doesnt even walk. Im a lot younger than her and dont have a flat tummy like that 🤣 i guess its because she doesnt eat
It’s bullshit that’s defo got to be way before Ronnie!
she’s always saying she don’t have a flat stomach and she’s not skinny and wishes she looked like someone off love island, absolute lie! Why would anyone even show a clip like that, she’s clearly pre recorded the one in the dress from“yesterday” and the one in the jumper and jeans because we know she lives in oversized clothing she’s worn for 2 weeks straight!

Reactions: 23
I genuinely don’t know if she realises but it’s actually ok to use normal milk in recipes when weaning. Just not as a drink before a year old.

I am. bleeping. DONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Been on here all morning i guess then soph? ‘A few messages’ nah youve been reading on tattle again. Beyond meView attachment 113282
This photo looks so much like one of my cross dressing friends 😆 I think it’s the manly hands without the nails that finishes it off but it just looks fake. Even the books look fake / to low.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But I don’t get why she would lie about not being pregnant. If she is it’s not like we aren’t gonna find out 😂😂 but her tummy did look very round.

I thought before I seen the clip of her flat stomach and then in the dress she must be pregnant that’s either a baby belly (she recorded and needed content for the gram) or if it’s been recorded today or yesterday when she was wearing the dress holding Ronnie then she’s gained a lot of weight but her face don’t show a massive weight gain.
the jeans and top video must be pre recorded no one has a stomach like that without exercise and a good diet after a baby even if they are slim they would have to exercise to look toned like that surly 🤔 maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The only other option is she’s blowing her mum tum out it’s a habit I have when holding or doing something but she looks to slim to have the kind of mum tum I’ve got 😆 I blow it out when holding the baby aswell no idea why but then catch a photo of me and think tit I look pregnant again.

Then in today’s boomerang sucks it all in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t know if she realises but it’s actually ok to use normal milk in recipes when weaning. Just not as a drink before a year old.

This photo looks so much like one of my cross dressing friends 😆 I think it’s the manly hands without the nails that finishes it off but it just looks fake. Even the books look fake / to low.
It does! It looks so fake we all know zoph has to have fake nails on if that is stick on or Tracey done nails, but then boobs defo look fake/ weird! Plus when does she ever wear jeans!
Imagine someone hinting you must be pregnant because you look like you have a big baby gut in a video and then having to put your tightest jeans on to price otherwise 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought before I seen the clip of her flat stomach and then in the dress she must be pregnant that’s either a baby belly (she recorded and needed content for the gram) or if it’s been recorded today or yesterday when she was wearing the dress holding Ronnie then she’s gained a lot of weight but her face don’t show a massive weight gain.
the jeans and top video must be pre recorded no one has a stomach like that without exercise and a good diet after a baby even if they are slim they would have to exercise to look toned like that surly 🤔 maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
My daughter has a 3 year old and has a flat tum but she’s slim and goes to the gym 3 times a week( mainly for her mental health But the flat tum is a benefit)

Reactions: 6
I get wrong for singing it around the house. It’s like I have Tourette’s though and I can’t help it.
omg my husband and I are constantly singing this then my 15 year old daughter just shouts “will you please stttoooooppppppp” 😂😂😂😂 we obviously do it more 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do zero exercise, I have had a c section before (she is 7 now) I eat, I’m 35 and I’m a size 4-6 at 5 foot 6. It does happen!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter has a 3 year old and has a flat tum but she’s slim and goes to the gym 3 times a week( mainly for her mental health But the flat tum is a benefit)
Aww I’m glad she’s found something to help her mental health :) when my partner was really bad with his last year I tried to get him to go the gym to help his but he wouldn’t go 🙄 I had a vision that if he went he might end up looking like Jason momoa/ aquaman, he wouldn’t have any of it.

we clearly see hinch does not go the gym though I don’t know how her figure would be so good like that without exercise 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.