Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on the Sunday times booklist that her first book is at no 2. Who an earth is still buying it?
It’s coz of this pandemic. She’s raking it in. People are buying her activity journal too. This pandemic may be the best thing to happen to her book 😫😫

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Too scared to write anything. There’s not a lot of content to write about at the moment. Erm. Blimey if all that is deleted we will be back to one thread.
I’m gonna write a list on my £1 shop notebook..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's so self obsessed. She said she can't stop watching the video. Yet all she's doing is looking at herself in the bloody camera!
Screenshot_2020-04-20-12-34-06-97.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I hope she’s not pregnant coz I don’t think she will cope with two babies. I think we actually see her struggling and she won’t be able to hide it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hope she’s not pregnant coz I don’t think she will cope with two babies. I think we actually see her struggling and she won’t be able to hide it.
As much as I don’t like the woman, I genuinely wouldn’t want to see her struggle. That would be awful.

Reactions: 27
I've dipped in and out of these threads over the last few weeks cos she is doing my head in and I can't cope with her, but can anyone please explain to me how this amount of followers is still happening? We are getting more and more new members to tattle who are realising what a muppet she is, but the number of bought followers continues to rise? Can't the buying have a break while all this lockdown etc is going on? It gives a false impression of how popular she is, which just proves that her and Gleam (if they are behind it) are all about the money!

I wish there was a way we could see how many people actually view her stories, that would give a much better indication of her true amount of followers.

In the words of Stacey Solomon - 'Have a day off Susan'

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So someone said she should be feeding ronnieblesshimlittletufts peas instead of sweet corn, guess who’s cooking him peas right now on her story 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can we all just be thankful she isn’t responsible for any home schooling during this pandemic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As much as I don’t like the woman, I genuinely wouldn’t want to see her struggle. That would be awful.
Exactly. And I think she would be too proud to ask for help so eventually it would be detrimental to her mental health. It wouldn’t be nice for the babies either. Hopefully it’s just a bit of bloat from all those burgers or maybe it was a horrible angle.

Reactions: 13
@LuluLashes sorry didn't get to reply to you on the previous post, the threads are moving so fast I had to catch up.

Yes her hair is matted for sure, I genuinely hope you get better soon 💜 at least you've got us lot to keep you entertained. This site brings a little joy in our life's at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We all know the second child is normally a devil. Mine is anyway! My first was an angel then come the second and my god he didn’t sleep, cried a lot, constantly needed attention. A few people I know have had a wel behaved first baby and a devil for the second baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The lunch she made was going ok until she blended it up and now it looks like vomit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
NO JUST NO

I really thought he was going to have a decent meal and then she bleeping blended it 😭😭😭

WHYYYYY??????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.