Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Low cal soft cheese you moron? He’s a baby
Came here to say that. Not even the light one, the lightest! My sons are grown up but when I was briefly a childminder, we were told we must never give low fat anything to children and babies.

Reactions: 35
Came here to say that. Not even the light one, the lightest! My sons are grown up but when I was briefly a childminder, we were told we must never give low fat anything to children and babies.
Agreed must always be full fat.

Reactions: 17
We all know the second child is normally a devil. Mine is anyway! My first was an angel then come the second and my god he didn’t sleep, cried a lot, constantly needed attention. A few people I know have had a wel behaved first baby and a devil for the second baby!
Yeah my first was sleeping through from 4 months and my second didn’t sleep through until 16 months but I did find my second a lot easier as a baby she’s 3 now and is a little cheeky madam and my first is 6 and is a right little tit 😂😂 so they are both devil children at the moment 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly. And I think she would be too proud to ask for help so eventually it would be detrimental to her mental health. It wouldn’t be nice for the babies either. Hopefully it’s just a bit of bloat from all those burgers or maybe it was a horrible angle.
Fingers crossed.
I think they’d all suffer and that’s not right. It would be awful to watch unfold.
She needs to stop trying to pretend to be Wonder Woman. It would make her so much more relatable.

Reactions: 7
@LuluLashes sorry didn't get to reply to you on the previous post, the threads are moving so fast I had to catch up.

Yes her hair is matted for sure, I genuinely hope you get better soon 💜 at least you've got us lot to keep you entertained. This site brings a little joy in our life's at the moment
She needs to be gifted some decent leave in conditioner, heat spray and tangle teaser.
Thank you, I’ve kinda stayed sane being on here. No judgement, no nothing.
Im just glad I’m moving more than I was now, but it’s not going to be overnight, lung wise. I just hate the mood hoover doctors not being happy with that, where I see little things as an achievement.
thank you again. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m new here, been lurking for a while but this is my first ever post. I am a bit confused as to why the baby isn’t eating his pasta as actual pasta? At 10 months he should be more than able to eat food that isn’t purée. It hugely supports his speech development, fine motor skills, love of textured food etc and I have also noticed that he doesn’t eat at the same time as his Mum and Dad?

Reactions: 33
We all know the second child is normally a devil. Mine is anyway! My first was an angel then come the second and my god he didn’t sleep, cried a lot, constantly needed attention. A few people I know have had a wel behaved first baby and a devil for the second baby!
Devil 1st and 2nd, no.3 at 5 weeks old is an angel

Reactions: 4
I know it’s a bit early for Ronnie’s first birthday predictions but I think we can agree it will be an excuse to whip out the wedding pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t help but feel sad that instead of that kiss with Ronnie being a special, intimate moment with her son, she was watching herself on the camera.
Whether she’s really insecure or self obsessed - it’s sad either way.
Put the phone down. Enjoy your child. I wish I had more time with mine.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Oh my gosh. I'm so far behind. I caught a comment earlier that said we had loads of dirt on her and she's fked up loads this weekend. Can someone give me a lowdown on what I've missed and what the daft bint has been up to now!? Xxxx
Can someone catch me up too? And I've been here all weekend!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.