Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:
Hinch on the beg from poor Uncle Dave
To feed the rats from Ronnie’s scraps that she’s saved.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell could she be copying ss anymore I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry her, only joking she’s a twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think that this is just her latest attempt at “the way forward“ for her.

clearly, she now has very little innovative cleaning content. Her way of operating when she was trying to set up her Instagram business seems to have been throw as much product at every job she did and then product placement as a reveal. Quite formulaic really. But that’s not really very sustainable as a model when the whole world is moving away from non environmentally friendly products and overuse etc. Besides, it’s boring to watch after a while and without a creative side it’s not likely to last that long. So, what next... I suspect she thought “ I know I will do the same thing but with Ronnie”.

I think she decided “right Ellas Kitchen - that’s a good brand to try, let’s do the same as I used to do with bathroom products and look to get some sort of deal going forward. After all it worked before”. I’m not sure she was even using all those pouches and that was what she was giving him. I suspect it was all part of the master plan as to what next. It was often said on here the madness of 3 pouches ( at least a day) when there is 3 of them looking after one small baby. And she isn’t stupid so I doubt she would want to limit Ronnie in this way. It just doesn’t make sense. But , then I think someone said on an earlier thread that Ellas kitchen weren’t interestEd. Not surprising really.

so, what next..... right, I know I’m going to position myself as a baby guru - you know, all things food and routine. Right, content, get googling let’s see what content I can find so I can put together a show reel....that’s we are seeing now. Content for the next stage.... I doubt a lot of of it ever even goes anywhere near Ronnie - we have all said it’s just madness some of the things like the big piles of raw carrots, the second breakfasts of adult sized spinach pancakes etc.

my issue with her is the effect( as others have said) on the mental health of any new mums out there who now look at this current stream of stories and think “wow, that’s what I should be doing-I’m failing because I only gave my baby x this morning”. Of course, if you have 3 people looking after 1 tiny baby you can google lots of recipes, make them, photo them and stick them on the gram. But it’s much harder to do if you actually have to look after the said baby and feed it on your own, maybe with limited funds, maybe with limited kitchen facilities.maybe with other kids around, the school run, a job, all the things she doesn’t have.

To any mums with babies out there the same age - you are not failing because you cannot do what she is doing ( unless your goal is to become an internet sensation for filming homemade baby food). You are doing just great if you get through the day, baby had food, baby still warm, baby had fun etc. That is enough. When/if you can then Try bits of recipes. But unless you have 3 people looking after your baby you may not find you have time! And that’s OK.
Haven’t finished reading today. Just catching up after family drama of which I have no control over. Bloody lockdown. However I want to say bravo to every word. I totally totally agree. I highly doubt Ronnie is eating whatever she’s cooking but it’s all for the Gram eh Sophlo 🤷‍♀️ New book coming soon and her arse lickers will snap it right up 🤮

Reactions: 14
Hey, long time lurker first time poster here *waves*

Anyone else think that rather than Hinch competing with SS, this is actually all building up to them doing some sort of joint baby / weaning / making household items out of useless tat project together... It's way too much of a coincidence that their stories have suddenly become almost identical.... 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Haven’t finished reading today. Just catching up after family drama of which I have no control over. Bloody lockdown. However I want to say bravo to every word. I totally totally agree. I highly doubt Ronnie is eating whatever she’s cooking but it’s all for the Gram eh Sophlo 🤷‍♀️ New book coming soon and her arse lickers will snap it right up 🤮
Hope you're ok? Not prying just sending you a socially distant hug xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She had all that random stuff and that is what she made? She’s such a loser

Reactions: 7
Is this a lie? I’m sure I’ve seen this photo doing it’s rounds on Facebook
Another pop to say that picture has been all over fb. So unless her uncle Dave is a fb entrepreneur then she’s telling porkies. Could lie straight Hinchy. Build 1 out your fuckit bucket of shite. Or build yourself a personality 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Anyone else think that rather than Hinch competing with SS, this is actually all building up to them doing some sort of joint baby / weaning / making household items out of useless tat project together... It's way too much of a coincidence that their stories have suddenly become almost identical.... 🤔
It is really cringe worthy to watch. It’s like hinch has no form of creativity of her own when it comes to her page. She has always copied other pages but it’s glaringly obvious now. She is just coping everything Stacey does. Stacey is like the Blue Peter Verison when you were a kid they would make stuff and it would look amazing and hinch is like when you tried to do it yourself at home it joys looked like loo roll stuck together. But it’s got to the point Stacey posts and then an hour or so hinch posts the same thing. Like the project she made pretty much identical to the stuff Stacey has made this week. Don’t get me wrong seeing her finally cook is amazing but just makes you wonder if all the I can’t cook stuff was more for attention. But everything she does just looks like a cheap rip off of what stacey does as she never used to do all this craft stuff unless Stacey started to do it. But she can’t even give her credit and say my friends Stacey made xxxx so I thought I would give it a go.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another pop to say that picture has been all over fb. So unless her uncle Dave is a fb entrepreneur then she’s telling porkies. Could lie straight Hinchy. Build 1 out your fuckit bucket of shite. Or build yourself a personality 🤷‍♀️
Dam it. It would appear uncle Dave did make a squirrel picnic bench. So now Hinchy will have to get 1. Except hers will be adult size and she’ll command strip it to her back fence. Then her and Veston Blumenthal will have eggs and burgers on their high table

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think that side of the family is her Mums....Could be married to her Mums sister maybe 🤷‍♀️ I definitely think they don’t like Hinch though...probably cringe and roll their eyes at everything she spouts, she is probably a total embarrassment to them 😂🤣
Yeah it’s her mums side her mum has 2 facebooks and one has a public friends list so easy to have a quick nosey at the family she mentions 😆 too much time on my hands maybe I should be winding string around buckets and screws instead 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi fellow trollzsszz
Just caught up on her story from earlier today and well I’ve been doing the same as her, sorting out the tit basket. And well Whilst I wasn’t upcycling I went one better.... and....threw it all In the bleeping bin.
Have a great evening trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope you're ok? Not prying just sending you a socially distant hug xx
Thank you. Yes I’m ok. And just a daily reminder to me that even tho kids are grown up and left home with kids of their own. You still fret about them every day. And with this lockdown I so want to be with them. And then there’s Sophlo...making shite out of shite 🤣🤣. Basket, balloon, glue gun. Make a hot air ballon and fly into space. Byeee 👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s this being nominated for mum of the year??? Who by?? I want to see who else it nominated, although I hate this ‘mum/dad of the year award thing.

oh god look at her with captain birdseyez Burgerzz again! We’re having burgers tonight does she not realise all it takes to make one is some ground mince, a pinch of seasoning, And egg to bind it together. Piece of piss! X

You can just about see it in the first pic and then it's gone really quick, but yeah someone was holding him. Why the secrecy? Was it Ma B?
I must have rewatched this a hundred times. Defo someone holding him steady and then let go out of shot. I don’t think she’d do that for Jamie so it must be her ma.

I’d maybe have an ounce of respect for her if she just came on and said look there’s a lot of speculation and messages saying is my mum here during lockdown, yes she is and why. I mean it’s no big deal. She’s making it awks. Also we’ve had no pics of Ronnie in the spare bed have we??

Reactions: 12

yep 100% this.They are posting too much similar content. I can’t work out what kind of shite they’re gonna try to peddle together, but the whole change in hinchs stories the last week or so she’s building up to tell everyone about a new Money making scheme.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.