Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this being nominated for mum of the year??? Who by?? I want to see who else it nominated, although I hate this ‘mum/dad of the year award thing.

oh god look at her with captain birdseyez Burgerzz again! We’re having burgers tonight does she not realise all it takes to make one is some ground mince, a pinch of seasoning, And egg to bind it together. Piece of piss! X

She couldn't get a deal with cap'n birdseye / iceland if she made her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I DO NOT GET IT. Seriously what is the matter with her? Why has she always go to be doing ‘something’. She can never just have a day off to relax and spend time with her family and her small baby! Where is Ronnie whilst she’s fannying around with a load of tat asking bleeping strangers on the internet what concoction she should put together next??

it would take me atleast 25 minutes to even create that post with all the things labelled like that - never mind the time she woulda took to faff about and make it look accidentally pretty on the grass

Reactions: 16
So she reads on here that some people have speculated that she looks a bit pregnant, so she runs and changes into her tightest jeans and takes a upwards posed picture to prove that she's not and she is still super skinny. How unbelievably vain can one woman be?
She has a similar build to me, tall, long body and big boobs. That dress that made her look a bit big in the tummy is the wrong cut for her. I don't wear that A line style as it does tend to make your tummy look bigger because it hangs from your boobs.
I'm glad for her that she's not planning a second baby any time soon as she's not taking to motherhood well. I had 2 years and 2 months between mine and going from one to two was like going from owning a pet to running a zoo!
I have the exact same age gap, number two was a terrorist compared to the first, 4 now and still waiting for him to sleep

Reactions: 4
Funny you say that she shared her bedroom on a Facebook DIY group years ago and someone asked if it was a black and white photo!

She wasn’t the only one to say it 😆
When I first started to watch her I honestly thought that all the photos were b/w.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can just about see it in the first pic and then it's gone really quick, but yeah someone was holding him. Why the secrecy? Was it Ma B?
I watched over and over and couldn’t see it but just watched again after seeing the pics and it’s plain as day now. The lengths they will go to to try and fool people 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Soph says Ronnie's on the go, do we believe her? Oh hell no!!!

🎉 V.I.P 🎉

That is all, please go about your business as usual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry but.. her Uncle Dave? I mean I know our parents sometimes make you call some random friend of theirs that isn’t even related to you auntie or uncle but calling randoms on Facebook Uncle Dave is a bit weird Soph... all the best though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she asked her sheep for their suggestions. She has yet to mention who gave her the idea to make that 'thing' she has just created. Yet again trying to up engagement but in reality doesn't give a duck what any of them say or suggest

Reactions: 16
I’ve been offline all day. Just checked in on the Grinch’s. Fuxk me. Their garden/ yard looks like the set of Steptoe and son, and come to think it, Onslow bears more than a passing resemblance to Harold 😂 can’t figure out how to attach a photo for those that are too young to get the reference sadly 😂

I’ve been offline all day. Just checked in on the Grinch’s. Fuxk me. Their garden/ yard looks like the set of Steptoe and son, and come to think it, Onslow bears more than a passing resemblance to Harold 😂 can’t figure out how to attach a photo for those that are too young to get the reference sadly 😂
Oh I did attach 😂🙌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought she asked her sheep for their suggestions. She has yet to mention who gave her the idea to make that 'thing' she has just created. Yet again trying to up engagement but in reality doesn't give a duck what any of them say or suggest
Why did she ask for suggestions in the first place? She clearly said she "made it up as she went along" so she didn't even use any suggestions!!
But all her sheep will be too thick to make that connection!!

Reactions: 14
Wow guys
Caught up a moment ago on the last thread
That really did escalate quickly!
saw a couple of pages in this thread but knew I couldn’t even catch up!

very confused by the pancakes
Just make normal banana pancakes with fruit on top? Maybe I’m doing it wrong?? I’m just learning.
See shes copying Stace on the DIY garden stuff too

Hope everyone is okay! I’ve had a rough ole couple days! Wish I could of kept up to date but I couldn’t soooo a brief overview please

Reactions: 13
Do any of the other cleaning accounts do this 'DIY with tit' garbage or is it just Grinch and Stace trying to outdo each other for a Blue Peter badge?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She actually told the truth for once. His FB is open and she commented on his pics of this.

So the only ‘open’ post this year is this one .... I wonder if she asked him to make it public 😂

In saying that, he’s an older chap who has photos open from 2018, so maybe for a change zoph is not only being honest but also showing a bit of pride in something other than grey shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do any of the other cleaning accounts do this 'DIY with tit' garbage or is it just Grinch and Stace trying to outdo each other for a Blue Peter badge?
Defo those two trying to outdo each other. Also putting bunny in sleeping babies hands the last few days back and for lol

Reactions: 9
Is this a lie? I’m sure I’ve seen this photo doing it’s rounds on Facebook
I’ve seen loads of these squirrel table photos all over Facebook & Twitter recently. Most of the people who post them claim that they have a relative who makes them. Amazing how all these people seem to have had the same idea at once! 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.