Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand how she has such a good figure and she does zero excersize? She doesnt even walk. Im a lot younger than her and dont have a flat tummy like that i guess its because she doesnt eat
She is just one of those lucky buggers that doesn’t gain weight. Sadly I am not one of those

Reactions: 6
Sat in the garden with a glass of wine when I suddenly thought "I wonder if Sophie ever sorted out where to put those wires in the under stairs cupboard. I'm sure when she cleared it out last time she was talking about it"
Well thank God she's ordered a storage box from Ebay and I think she can be forgiven for forgetting she ordered it. Let's face it, there is a global crisis we are all scared of so it's understandable she forgot. she even said "I forgot I ordered it if I'm honest"
Haven't seen much of Onslow today. He must be tired and having a well earned vest.

Reactions: 39
I don’t follow her as I literally can’t stand her. But went on and watched her story after seeing these comments ..is she pregnant?!? She’s soooo slim I’m really surprised to see that!

Reactions: 2
Having one of those days where I’m letting her life get to me. She’s swanning around making these videos of Ronnie’s lunches and presenting them neatly on a cute plate, organising her fecking loose wires and cleaning already clean stuff. Meanwhile my 8 month old is going through a serious clingy stage (the only reason he’s not attached to me now is because he’s giving me a sweet two minutes in his jumperoo) so I’m lucky if I get time to throw him a sandwich together for his lunch and I can’t even think of cleaning the house.
She’s false and a liar yet has such a cushy little life, with all the help in the world and nice things thrown at her on a daily basis. Argh.
BUT then I think to myself that she’s also clearly got many issues/insecurities and isn’t happy deep down so I’m glad to be me and at least I have a clear conscience in life.

Reactions: 36
Can someone please tell me why she's reserving rank pasta water? She failed to show her hinchers why on her stories!

Reactions: 10
Hugs, sugar!!
It’s just a shit day, tomorrow will be better. Don’t let her doubt yourself.

Reactions: 15
Please don’t let her get to you. It’s not real. As you said a false lie. I’m sure you are an amazing mum xxx

Reactions: 16
She did mention covering the wores a few weeks ago so obviously bought the box then but im almost sure we were in lockdown then someone please correct me if im wrong

Reactions: 8
Hugs, sugar!!
It’s just a shit day, tomorrow will be better. Don’t let her doubt yourself.
Bless you thank you. I feel a dick even complaining in the first place because god I know people have it much, much worse.

Reactions: 10
Perhaps you don't have a "drive-thru" I'm sure if your kid could see you from behind the sofa, she'd feel differently

Reactions: 8
my son is 17 months and I have to give him a biscuit while he screams at the kitchen stair gate whilst I’m cooking, I’m a single mum so unfortunately I dont have a call nanny aka vest life on hand to help, littlen just has to scream, but soon shuts up once he’s got his dinner Cos he’s greedy

Reactions: 28
Bless you thank you. I feel a dick even complaining in the first place because god I know people have it much, much worse.
Oi. Don’t ever feel like that, what I moan about might be eye rolling to someone else, but who cares? We all need someone to vent at, at some point.
don’t let the old hag get to you.

Reactions: 13
no way are those videos and that photo from the same day. also she's edited the fuck out of the 2nd photo

Reactions: 6
dont feel like a dick for complaining. I feel the same I’m lucky if my girl naps 5 minutes so I can take a piss let alone clean the house. The more I watch her the more annoyed I get that she has all this help and I go all day without eating because I haven’t got time until my partner gets home from work Because she’s strapped to me 24/7

Reactions: 20
I swear my second had 666 on him somewhere. He's 15 now and as much as i love him, jesus I would not have had another one if he'd come along first!

Reactions: 19
I swear my second had 666 on him somewhere. He's 15 now and as much as i love him, jesus I would not have had another one if he'd come along first!
my parents said that about me my sisters are both so good and sensible....then you've got me who was an absolute riot as a teenager. I'm kinda better now i've moved out and grown up....most of the time

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.