Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Adventures of the Magical Nail.

Also, the reason why he’s staring so intently at her face is that he doesn’t recognise it.

“But my mama has a black rectangle for a face. Who the duck are you?”
It was adorable. .watching Ronnie... but she so obviously nudges him in the end ...he's got no balance ..rest is history!

Reactions: 22
I know this is the hinch thread but Stacey is mentioned quite a lot, I watched her stories this morning and she’s made some crap pencil holders out of tins but cut the leg off a perfectly good baby suit! If Rex doesn’t fit in it and I know charity shops aren’t open but the clothes bank bins at supermarkets are still open, why not put them in there if she doesn’t need them anymore! Another child could of gotten use out of it instead of putting round a manky bean can!
It’s like watching that tv programme Art Attack. Have they nothing else to be doing the pair of them. It’s like a competition who can build the most useless tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She nearly missed her first Mumma kiss her big face was staring into the camera and watching herself. She’s an idiot really all about Me Me Me

• Sad
Reactions: 48
I honestly think in that video she was genuinely (cant believe im using this word to talk about hinch)surprised when he lent in an i think cause he doesnt show alot of emotions especially towards her, she was delighted with it. It does still seem shes very awkward and unnatural around him though which is really sad to see...
An yes as mentioned just before me she nearly missed it all cause she was too busy looking at herself the daft bint 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I’m nominating her for biggest con artist of the century. And what the hell is she wearing in that vid with rondonmymummalittleperformingmonkeyletspretendicanclimbandwalkandeatsolidsalreadyafterlivingonslop. It looks like a potato sack 😧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

never mentioned again or when she was flipping her burgers!
It’s just like when she fell down the stairs and bruised her tail bone. Never mentioned again and that can take a long time to ease. Her bloody fingers work all right when she’s using her phone. It’s probably repetitive strain on her thumbs using her ducking phone all the time lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Unfortunately for her most babies 1st word is dada because its easier for them to say, they struggle with the M sound. Child can't sit up, has no teeth, still sleeps in a moses basket, can't eat proper food but yeah he's gonna start talking

• Haha
Reactions: 36
More pre recorded tit. Quick change of clothes aye soph. BTW beige does nothing for your skin tone
The laugh at the end of the Ronald video sent chills down my spine. She ain’t the full ticket is she? Everything is a game to her. Even parenting

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
To be honest the way she shrieks and shrills at him I wouldn’t be surprised if the poor boy has got a degree of deafness hence the non babble and non expressive nature!

Reactions: 20
She’s so obsessed with looking at herself when interacting with Ronnie! He doesn’t care what you look like soph! There’s pics of me and my son and all I can see of myself is a squishy belly, double chin and saggy boobs but guess what I’m smiling being caught mid laugh and looking at my son and all he sees is mummy, when I’m dead and gone and he looks back on photos all he sees is me and him bonding and having a lovely time and He’s still going to see me as mum, not the squishy belly,double chin saggy boobed woman I think I see, he will only see mum!

she needs to get over herself and stop being so vain

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So now she’s in this mum list do you think that’s gonna be the end of her ‘cooked lunches and activities for Ronnie? She hasn’t shown his lunch today yet. Also why is she so obsessed with having fake nails on? You are gonna be home for the next 3 weeks at least who gives a duck what your nails look like? Can’t she just paint when with nail polish and shut the duck up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s just like when she fell down the stairs and bruised her tail bone. Never mentioned again and that can take a long time to ease. Her bloody fingers work all right when she’s using her phone. It’s probably repetitive strain on her thumbs using her ducking phone all the time lol
Its from all the blocking she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The laugh at the end of the Ronald video sent chills down my spine. She ain’t the full ticket is she? Everything is a game to her. Even parenting
That laugh honestly freaks me out. It sounds so forced. She's SO desperate for his first word to be Mama. I hope it's dada, 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will we see the outdoor “BBQ” today? Manky Burger anyone?! Has she ever cooked a Sunday Roast?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She nearly missed her first Mumma kiss her big face was staring into the camera and watching herself. She’s an idiot really all about Me Me Me
It is so creepy the way she does that. I always listen to my gut especially when I come across people who are unhinged and I have came across a few and she always gives me that ick feeling. Her mood fluctuates to much going from one extreme to another. She is not protective of that little boy and would happily stomp on anyone to get her own way. Even her interactions with her own son is not natural and when she flirts with Onslow it is just uncomfortable to watch. My fake Chanel bag I brought in New York is more genuine than her. She is a right CREEPER.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That laugh honestly freaks me out. It sounds so forced. She's SO desperate for his first word to be Mama. I hope it's dada, 😂😂
I hope his first word is “Tattle”. From hearing it so much when them two are cunting us off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.