Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Adventures of the Magical Nail.

Also, the reason why he’s staring so intently at her face is that he doesn’t recognise it.

“But my mama has a black rectangle for a face. Who the duck are you?”
I like to think he was trying to nut her in her lying chops, rather than kiss her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she ever say anything other than "Mama" to Ronnie? She's desperate for him to say Mama first isnt she, and it would be more of a genuine moment if she didnt keep glancing to the camera the entire time! He's just a performing monkey to her isnt he? She cant do anything with him without her focus being on the phone instead.

Reactions: 47
I think Ronnie is poking her face completely shocked that she’s got fukin nostrils the poor kid doesnt know what the hell is going on

Does she ever say anything other than "Mama" to Ronnie? She's desperate for him to say Mama first isnt she, and it would be more of a genuine moment if she didnt keep glancing to the camera the entire time! He's just a performing monkey to her isnt he? She cant do anything with him without her focus being on the phone instead.
Yep she says handsnomes too

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Poor kid is probably shocked to be seeing her face for once rather than the back of her phone, he's poking it to make sure she's real.
And can she make it anymore obvious her stories are pre recorded with the state of her nails constantly being on then off? Bet thats what she did on her "day off" yesterday.

Reactions: 26
Really don’t understand why she put the jumperoo in the loft as Ronnie likes to stand. Yet she still keeps him in a fukin Moses basket.
perhaps the jumperoo didn’t fit in with the interior but the basket with wheels does

Thumb nail off for veg and spices, thumb nail on for washing machine clean, thumb nail off for this?? Jeez soph sort it out
'Mum is that your real nose'
No Ron Ron its not, like the rest of her its fake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A few points...

I call bingo to the vibrator she hasn't used for ages
Hi Sof!
Her cleaning the washing machine she had already fixed her thumb nails plus she is wearing a grey jumper...
Cue next video of her with Ronnie and she is wearing something completely different with no nails.
Guys shes a wizard. Big bird is Full of sorcery.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm pretty sure that hinch is giving us the one finger-salute 🖕 when it comes to frills on wheels. She definitely reads on here cos the narcissist in her can't help it, so she knows we pissed of about her putting Ronnie in that moses basket, but rather than do the right and safe thing and listen to what we saying, the immature witch in her is too stubborn to back down cos she thinks she knows best. I really can't stand her, she is risking her son's safety to get one over on us. Well up yours Hinch 🖕 you absolute prick. What kind of parent does this, it's actually crazy and I think she's tapped!

Reactions: 41
Dont get why there is a bloody song over every video with ronnie... no need! Think it disguises her screaming at him yo look at her or show some interest...

Reactions: 33
A few points...

I call bingo to the vibrator she hasn't used for ages
Hi Sof!
Her cleaning the washing machine she had already fixed her thumb nails plus she is wearing a grey jumper...
Cue next video of her with Ronnie and she is wearing something completely different with no nails.
Guys shes a wizard. Big bird is Full of sorcery.
she is full of shite.

Reactions: 11
Haven’t caught up on this thread so apologies if it’s been said but why not just say the washing machine thing is prerecorded??! Talking about her labels = no jumper no thumbnails
Washing machine = jumper and new nails
Staged ronnieblesshimlovesmummazsomuch = no jumper no thumbnail...

Obviously you pre-record for content - who cares?? Just say so instead of pretending otherwise...

god her laugh is so sickeningly false it hurts my ears

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Loving the fact the nails haven’t been in shot and all of her sudden HER THUMB NAIL IS STUCK BACK ON GUYS.

Say it with me, those in the back:
PRE-RECORD
100% pre-recorded, she has a different top on and no thumb nail in her last story with Ronnie. Why the lies Zoph?

Reactions: 15
The manic laughing when Ronnie is touching her is really worrying. She appears unstable

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm pretty sure that hinch is giving us the one finger-salute 🖕 when it comes to frills on wheels. She definitely reads on here cos the narcissist in her can't help it, so she knows we pissed of about her putting Ronnie in that moses basket, but rather than do the right and safe thing and listen to what we saying, the immature witch in her is too stubborn to back down cos she thinks she knows best. I really can't stand her, she is risking her son's safety to get one over on us. Well up yours Hinch 🖕 you absolute prick. What kind of parent does this, it's actually crazy and I think she's tapped!
And people have voted her for mums list 2020 🤬🤬🤬 I know so many other mums who does and works triple as hard as what she does and their not in it 🤬🤬

The manic laughing when Ronnie is touching her is really worrying. She appears unstable
She sounds like a horse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.