Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just flicking through the thread I saw comments about him looking weird, being neglected, ignored, loads of stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️only see a few videos a day of him. He doesn't look underfed, dirty, ill, etc. Can always tell children that are lacking something just by looking at their face. Just think this whole thread is nuts 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get finding her annoying etc but some of these comments about neglect etc are very very dangerous! Could ruin someone's life.
I think after seeing this I understand why I only keep to the one thread of the same ladies 🤣
No one is forcing you to stay here...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just flicking through the thread I saw comments about him looking weird, being neglected, ignored, loads of stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️only see a few videos a day of him. He doesn't look underfed, dirty, ill, etc. Can always tell children that are lacking something just by looking at their face. Just think this whole thread is nuts 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get finding her annoying etc but some of these comments about neglect etc are very very dangerous! Could ruin someone's life.
I think after seeing this I understand why I only keep to the one thread of the same ladies 🤣
WELL GOODBYE THEN! 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Feel free to continue with your account dedicated to the one person you hate with a babies name in!
Madness using a child against someone. Surely if you were worried about him you would gather some evidence and try your best to help the boy not sit on a troll thread 🤦🏻‍♀️
If you honestly think this baby is neglected then please, please do something to help.
I don't follow her, but I honestly think if you're concerned then please don't sit back and watch..
Children need to be protected.
It’s really ironic that you come on here having a go at everybody apparently slagging off a baby when the thread you’re on ‘with all the same ladies’ are sat slagging children off as well. Pot kettle black hun, tra xo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
it’s been a while and I can’t be bothered to check guidelines etc but surely she should be introducing Ronnie to their family meals? That’s what weaning is? This is where she needs needs to stop with the pot noodle things and nachos (that arnt nachos?) and start getting a grip.
She could of started him on family meals from the start. But no, buy into the 83billion a year baby food industry. Processed crap. Would you eat a meal that’s been in a jar for 10months? Nope. Commercial baby foods are about making money and not a babies health.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.