Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like kids, and I don’t want kids (never have).

But somehow, I get the feeling I’m more bleeping maternal than she is. Even I can see she’s trying to keep Ronnie as a baby for as long as she can and not encouraging his development.

She has such a hidden agenda with this baby stuff. Her cleaning is boring, and she knows it. Stacey is a much better role model than she is, and she knows is. She’s obviously on the beg for baby deals so she can encourage her sheep to buy more junk that they can’t afford.

It’s SO frustrating that her “3.3m” followers can’t see through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Such a caring mum of the year - empty cot is a safe cot, take away the bunny and extra blankets. Sids risk. First Kiss for Ronnies a bit late. Surprised she isn’t gushing about mum award yet.

also stop labelling tit, it looks ridiculous and like you’re too thick to know what things are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I didn’t get “Mama” until my child was 2 (he does have speech delay but that’s not the point). He mastered Daddy by 1 and Grandad straight after.
Can you imagine Hinch’s reaction if that happens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like cinnamon to me, she might have got her C’s mixed up...🤣
New video coming. So guuyyss I made a silly mistake: lots of cackling using the Gretal filter. Don't forget to thank tattle for picking up on your mistake Soph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's 10 months and is that really the first time he's ever tried to kiss her?, all mine were always covering me in baby slobber.

I am so glad when mine were little social media wasn't a thing, instagram didn't exist. That footage of her checking out the phone rather than Ronnie made me feel sick.

Reactions: 53
See she’s still has the nuts on the bird table. She must have seen the messages people sent directly to her even if she hasn’t read here.

Reactions: 11
OK these threads are on fire 🔥
What have I missed since yesterday morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's coriander powder, I use it all the time alongside cumin in curries, mexican etc. Can't imagine what on earth she has it for though, never seen her cook anything that would need coriander powder.
I didn’t even think of that! Thank you

Reactions: 7
I think Ronnie is poking her face completely shocked that she’s got fukin nostrils the poor kid doesnt know what the hell is going on

Yep she says handsnomes too
Ah yeah id forgotten about that! Handsomes and Mama.. such a wide range of vocabulary for that boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was adorable. .watching Ronnie... but she so obviously nudges him in the end ...he's got no balance ..rest is history!
He's 10 months and is that really the first time he's ever tried to kiss her?, all mine were always covering me in baby slobber.

I am so glad when mine were little social media wasn't a thing, instagram didn't exist. That footage of her checking out the phone rather than Ronnie made me feel sick.
🤣🤣🤣 mine constantly attacked my nose an chin with slobbers.. in fairness ronnie would probably get a mouthful of talc if he did try an do it 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Surely her sheep cant be too stupid to realise most of her videos are pre recorded?
They are stupid though. She knows her target audience. Low income, most likely young single Mums, uneducated. Which is why Ellas kitchen, would never work with her. I’d guess she’s finally realised that, which is why she’s ‘cooking’ for him now.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.