Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen alot of people thinking that Jamie was married or with someone when he met Sophie.... just wanted to say there’s no proof of that, just people speculating on here lol
she has said on her stories that Jamie was married before.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I grew up in the opposite my parent was always cleaning an now I can’t cope with mess even the feeling of crumbs on the floor on my feet irritate me, feel quite sorry for The baby because he clearly isn’t hitting his milestones yet she’s more bothered about her 15 mins of dust flippin collecting
I absolutely HATE crumbs on the work top, I’m the opposite of my mum, I was embarrassed by our house, im not ocd but I love a clean tidy house

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just been reading the last thread about the clapping in the garden on a Thursday I wonder if it’s because their neighbours hate them and scared they may might get this if they go out the front 🖕🏻
I just think it’s odd they clap out the back
They might think that they’re too good to stand on the front with the other mere mortals

May sound weird to some, but iv always wanted to be an undertaker. My biggest regret.
Completely agree 💯

Reactions: 9
D213CBCD-C470-483E-A94A-E575849CC4EA.png

Mum of the year? No.
Most relatable? No
Wiper and sprayer of already clean things? Yes.
Hoarder of the year? Yes
Worst diet of the year? Yes
Pointy shoulder of the year? Yes

who else is in the running so I can vote for them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’m guessing this is one of you guyzzzz who liked my comment on the RSPB page! 😂
I’m probably going to hell for this but the username and profile pic made me burst out laughing!
I went onto the RSPB insta page looked through the last 5 days ice and comments there’s nothing there, have they deleted your comment x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Wtf? Mum of the year?! That’s the biggest joke of the decade

2020 really is pulling out all the stops!

What actual bleeping qualities does she have for any mother to aspire to?
She lies constantly, begs for free tit, feeds her kid mush, loves her dog more, collects grey tat, eats mugshots out of a plastic measuring jug, buys followers, pollutes the world and promotes unnecessary spending.

I’d love to know how she even got to be shortlisted. It’s beyond baffling.

Reactions: 26
she has said on her stories that Jamie was married before.
Really? I’ve watched her from the start and never heard her say that.... and I’m sure she would never have said that Jamie cheated on his wife with her as that’s what alot of people are saying

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I went onto the RSPB insta page looked through the last 5 days ice and comments there’s nothing there, have they deleted your comment x
Possibly! Negative comments about Hinch seem to have a habit of disappearing where ever they are posted.

Here’s what it said. I don’t think it was in any way offensive, but I’ve already been told off once tonight for something I’ve shared so apologies in advance if it does offend anyone.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her being on the mum of the year list makes me sick. On my 4th night shift out of 6 at my local hospital as a HCA to go home in the morning and look after the kids all day whilst there dad goes to work. I work with doctors and nurses that have had to leave there families for the foreseeable future and rent different accommodation, seen mum's super poorly on wards who can't have their family and children visit them but are still parenting from a distance and this beg gets put on a list for mum of the year? She is an absolute bleeping disgrace that only had a baby to give her more content because let's face it you can only watch someone clean the same clean things so many times before it gets boring.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Been a lurker for a few days now and I have to say you lot are bloody hilarious! Loving every minute of it😂😂

I have a friend who works at the company that Fred used to work for before he gave up to become a stay at home dad 🙄 company threw him a leaving party with drinks and he was made to leave early by Hinchy who didn’t even attend herself. Apparently she rang him saying she thought the baby was coming and he left about an hour in. People couldn’t believe it. The woman’s unhinged and clearly very insecure

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
I am terrible. I laugh when I am at at a funeral because it is my default mode of coping!! plus working in the nhs we all have a dark sense of humour. even when my mum died and I saw her in the funeral home and I felt her head I burst in to laughter because her head felt like a coconut and it freaked me out. At the end of the day we are only human. And basically we are all sick and twisted we just don’t like to admit it. I will happily share my intrusive thoughts. Proud to be not part of the norm.
Sad reaction for your mum, not your comment ❤

Reactions: 6
Yeah we will miss her tomorrow, maybe all 3 million of us should go round hers for a cuppa and all watch her go through her photo albums and not give two shits about anyone but herself?

Also how the hell does that baby stay asleep long enough to let her complete every task she sets herself every single time? I get one thing done if I’m lucky and they’re up! Maybe because she doesn’t bleeping bother with him and yet miraculously is nominated as a top mum! Because her sheep bloody voted for her based on nothing remotely to do with parenthood but instead a sick obsession 🤢
Because she pays hey husband to look after the baby so she can get the cleaning done! She makes out she’s super mum but she has hired help 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So has he left permanently? Or on a career break like Hinch is saying? X

Been a lurker for a few days now and I have to say you lot are bloody hilarious! Loving every minute of it😂😂

I have a friend who works at the company that Fred used to work for before he gave up to become a stay at home dad 🙄 company threw him a leaving party with drinks and he was made to leave early by Hinchy who didn’t even attend herself. Apparently she rang him saying she thought the baby was coming and he left about an hour in. People couldn’t believe it. The woman’s unhinged and clearly very insecure
So has he left permanently? Or on a career break like Hinch says? X

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.