Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we posted the mums list yesterday, today she shares it! I missed the whole end of the last thread because I’ve been helping a friend handle some PR matter. I’ve been on a call on and off since 330pm because she’s lost the plot and I think corona has sent her over the edge and I don’t even know who she’s trying to help. but hey ho she needed my help and she’s my mate. Poor kids got neglected though they had a weird freezer dinner (I did cook it first) and watched disney plus all evening. They had a blast. I’ve now got Into bed feeling terrible as I was gonna teach my eldest how to make a chicken pie and homemade pastry. But hey always a tomorrow.

but I’m still shocked she could make a mums list it’s only the last week that she’s actually shown an interest in Ronnie. It infuriates me so much.
another day of the gram because she has no content and she’s probably gonna be unpacking her new bbq.

how is it possible to dislike her when I don’t even know her. She’s ugly on the inside.
She’s a waste of space of a human and a useless mother.
waiting for a story day from Fred Vest wannabe hoe swishy.

Edit: hello new members 👋🏼 Sorry for my rant we are nice people

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I did indeed. She was in my year at secondary school. No popcorn necessary I'm afraid, I don't really have any dirt on her, I steered well clear of her because one of her friends was a cow and Soph copied everything she did. Not my kind of people at all.
You made the right decision. Stay strong.

Reactions: 13
Nope, sorry! None of my friends are in touch with any of her little group. The closest I can get is my friend's brother briefly went out with Hinch's sister, that's the best I can do 😂 what I remember of her was that she was really quiet and bookish, very ditzy (it was an act, she thought she was hilarious when she pretended to be stupid but she is a hell of a lot more intelligent than she lets on) and she was easily led, she would follow the queen bee of her little group around like a puppy. Soph really learnt how to be a mean girl from this friend of hers. She also looked totally different, I knew her as a slimmer version of the 10 year challenge photo she posted.
Do you have any year group photos? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am genuinely shocked by this mum list. My friend is on that list but she is an amazing mum. It all makes sense as to why she’s been showing her doing normal parent things!
I have been bed bound today due to one of my health conditions giving me a lot of grief - I’ve cried a lot today which is when you know something is wrong. Heart of stone me. I am so thankful that my husband is working from home because of us having to shield. If he wasn’t here I would have to have been out of bed and being a parent. Yano Soph we don’t all have the luxury of having everything and not having to worry about how we will make it through the day 🖕🏼
sorry I went off on one a little there. I am just so angry and emotional at the moment.

Soph I wish you would just bugger off. You know exactly how you got to where you are. You knew that you were going to be on that list because people who were shortlisted were told about it at the start of March! So why didn’t you start doing more mum things then? Could it be that you weren’t going to be on the list so you had to pull some strings so that you would be on it? We know how you manage to pull strings everywhere else like comment sections on newspaper articles, they get turned off.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
OMFG I came on for a little tittle tattle before bed and I choked on my weetabix, I can’t believe it she’s on the mums list!!!! They spelt twit wrong.
There’s millions of mums more deserving than her mums that work hard all day to support their families for one, who writes that crap?? Obviously no one from here! She doesn’t deserve that at all. :sick::sick::sick:
If I were a betting person (like BugBoy) I'd say Gleam put her forward and had something to do with this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you have any year group photos? 🤭
I vaguely remember having some sort of yearbook with photos in, I think it might be in my parents' loft. They still live in Maldon and sometimes see Hinch out and about, my dad calls her "that drag queen". I will have to ask him to have a look in the loft, see if he can find any photos 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
this is her write up on the mother and baby page for her nomination for the mums list... so basically absolutely nothing about her being a great parent! Having a super sterile home doesn’t make someone a good parent 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry but looking at the rest of the nominations, some of them mums on there must feel pretty pissed off that this waste of space has made the list for doing absolutely naff all to warrant her being on it. Besides chemically poisoning her child on the daily and then neglecting him for 23 and a half hours a day... the other half forcing him to climb on her and pick her teeth while she stares manically at her phone to prove how motherly she is.
I wonder if they know about the whole lid gate saga? She may know the safest detergent for kids clothes, but she doesn’t store them safely or correctly

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought PTWM was on the list too? and I didn’t see Mrs meldrum on list, bet she’s pissed haha. Luxefamily another one who can’t see point of being on there, does duck all. If nursemum wasn’t on there I’d have said Stacey, as I personally enjoy watching Rex and his stages. I have a grandchild similar in age to him and Ronnie. Hinchs sharing of Ronnie just is uncomfortable to watch most of the time. Better off not even sharing what she does really, and keep him off her gram. Or address what ppl notice on here. I didn’t notice it much but now his extended legs when he’s sat up, my grandchild would lean forward and go sideways. I didn’t like him standing up on settee earlier I had visions of him tumbling on that glass coffee table. Very uncomfortable watching
Ptwm is on the list of best mums?!
stop the world-I wanna get off!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh what do you do? I’m an undertaker and we have the sickest humours going. It helps haha
Please when I die come and get me and inject some humour into my afterlife 😘 there’s so many usernames who like and reply. I know I don’t know you all personally but I do love our little trolling forum.
we aren’t trolls at all.

Thanks guys love ya 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Now that the soaps have been limited for airing time and while they have an audience attention I wish the bbc, stv or channel 4or 5 would use this extra half hour to actually explain to the public in an episode how influencing works , the poorest of people are making the rich richer, it’s an absolute joke especially if you are Mrs hinch or the wannabe mr hinch 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve just been reading the last thread about the clapping in the garden on a Thursday I wonder if it’s because their neighbours hate them and scared they may might get this if they go out the front 🖕🏻
I just think it’s odd they clap out the back

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the nurse mum the girl that hinch said " well done your doing a fantastic job" when she shared her go fund me page? I remember her saying something inappropriate that proved she didn't know the story behind it or why she was sharing it

Reactions: 27
Ptwm is on the list of best mums?!
stop the world-I wanna get off!
Lol.. I just had to go thru list, no she’s not I’m sure though she shared something maybe she was nominated. Hinch write up is just empty words, how she cleans, her ebayers and how she sorts trolls out! Haha funnny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the nurse mum the girl that hinch said " well done your doing a fantastic job" when she shared her go fund me page? I remember her saying something inappropriate that proved she didn't know the story behind it or why she was sharing it
I cant be sure she daily does stuff to piss me off! But I think so!
Kaytee is so down to earth she deserves to win if it is a competition
She was on Gi Fletchers pod happy mum happy baby. I’d never heard her story and I was hooked on her page!
swift follow of her and an unfollow from hinch.

Ive had a wine now and I’ve messaged hinchy asking if Ronnieblessim loves eating scrambled egg and soldiers and if he has ever had spaghetti bol as my daughter who’s 2 days younger is loving it! And she’s running about our garden and has she covered the corners of her furniture with little clips and all sorts cause gosh it’s so crazy when they are walking and crawling and eating

I’m just being a bleep because I know he’s not doing any of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.