Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all too much now between Sickly Sophie & her ‘best mate’ Stace now. You are literally seeing the same content in a different version as you flick through their stories from washing their hair extensions, to painting stuff white with either chalk or tippex and hanging hooks off it. I can’t take it but I want to keep watching to see it all crumble, well hopefully 🙏🏼🤣 I’m surprised the likes of Jane Moore & co who Stace sits on The Loose Women panel with don’t have a word with her & say what the duck are you doing it’s embarrassing but I’m sure she wouldn't dream of following the likes of half arsed Hinch to see the comparisons 🤣 Not that I’m saying I think the sun shines out of Jane Moore’s arse or anything but she’s no thicko 🤣 I’m slowly but surely going right off Stace (not that I ever loved her loads) 😏 but she’s lowering her standards to Hinch, just not in too much of an ozone layer/planet destroying level. Half arsed Hinch is dying inside at trying to keep A Do Ron Ron’s eating & exploring habits up to Rex’s and is failing miserably, 2 whole raw carrots chopped into batons for a baby with no teeth because she see’s what Rex who has a mouthful of teeth eats. It’s painful to watch what with the food sitch & then piling him up against cushions on his feet for a photo/video shoot because Rex is away up the stairs. Poor Ronald was even getting flung over the back of the sofa earlier by Fred Vest for peekabo, he’s sure come on leaps & bounds jumping over the back of there 🥴 I absolutely will be messaging that magazine and saying along the lines of what the hell? Alsoooooo reading bits here that she’s not the first Mrs Fred Vest??????? I need more lockdown tea to be spilt on that one 😏🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That mum list thing has really annoyed me. Last thing that woman needs is smoke blown up her arse. She’ll think she’s doing an amazing job guyzzz even though she’s a first time mum and learning guyzzzz. Well Soph, first time mum isn’t an excuse to neglect your child and use him as a content tool. He’s not a pancake!
She has what the majority of women don’t have - time, money and help. Yet all she gives a crap about is insta and what the trollzz think of her

Reactions: 34
It’s not your fault. You just shared something. I genuinely have something wrong with my bowel and bladder at the mo. And I call everyone on here a bastard or twit because we are all a bit dark at times. I know for me and because of what I do I do tend to have a really sick sense of humour but it was just that profile pic!! Nothing to do with you lovely 😉
Ooh what do you do? I’m an undertaker and we have the sickest humours going. It helps haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Exactly, not in any league at all. It’s a silly crappy poll really. All that does is put them on a pedestal. Nursemum deserves it more than anyone, and hopefully it will just bring her more exposure and fundraising . And she is only doing what she has to do. She doesn’t need a poll to prove nothing. Big love for kaytee and Jaxon, just heartbreaking for her.
They should not
Exactly, not in any league at all. It’s a silly crappy poll really. All that does is put them on a pedestal. Nursemum deserves it more than anyone, and hopefully it will just bring her more exposure and fundraising . And she is only doing what she has to do. She doesn’t need a poll to prove nothing. Big love for kaytee and Jaxon, just heartbreaking for her.
absolutley, if the media want to call a mum, mum of the year this is the kind of mums they should be looking at, I am raging that she got a place , even though it was 14th , she has nothing to deserve even a mention

Reactions: 18
I’m seriously hoping she washes her hair and swills that jumper over the weekend because l can spell the fag ash and cheap burger grease from my gaf 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 45
How the hell has that made a mums list?
what about mums who have zero money but still bringing up their kids
the ones protecting their babies from dv
the ones who somehow manage to put food on the table while going hungry themselves
the ones who have a bloody job and manage to juggle everything
The mums who are struggling with pnd

rose bloody west should be on that list-above her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I actually think they spend their saturdays face timing each other, Stacey giving soph parenting advice and tips on feeding ronnie and soph giving stace tips on how to rinse her followers like she’s been doing for the last couple of years

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The day off tomorrow gives Jamie and the magic garage time to do a restock with more things to “find” next week 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ooh what do you do? I’m an undertaker and we have the sickest humours going. It helps haha
I am terrible. I laugh when I am at at a funeral because it is my default mode of coping!! plus working in the nhs we all have a dark sense of humour. even when my mum died and I saw her in the funeral home and I felt her head I burst in to laughter because her head felt like a coconut and it freaked me out. At the end of the day we are only human. And basically we are all sick and twisted we just don’t like to admit it. I will happily share my intrusive thoughts. Proud to be not part of the norm.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Hi,

Longtime lurker first time posting 🙋🏼‍♀️

I did follow Mrs Hinch last year when I first came across her, she seemed harmless enough then and down to earth, but as time went on I started realising she's actually sly and sneaky...... I can't stand the freebies, I get business do it cos it's cheaper than buying proper advertisements in magazines, telly etc but it really boils my piss that they send an item out to numerous "celebs" Iv seen that breast pump all the instacelebs are using its £300 and Iv seen at least 12 celebs it's been gifted too, some have 2 of them and this was 1 of the things annoying me about hinchycunt, it's the patter aswell "oh im on my last lush bath bomb" only seeing her Ava may aroma stash when it's nearly empty and the "I'll need to order more" tagging avamayaroma in it knowing full well she'll get sent a load 🙄🙄 which was her intention all along, to get it free instead of buying.

Lately though Iv been thinking - it's clear she was desperate for fame, I read on here I'm sure she originally set up 3 accounts to see what one took off & it was her home/cleaning account, well now there is loads more cleaning accounts & home styling accounts and people are no longer liking her so it's like she's trying to find another niche.... 1. Being an insta celeb for the sake of it and just advertising places & items - Disney holiday and the beggy posts for future holidays, 2. Hair & beauty (1 of her original plans) - for awhile she seemed to be doing a lot of make up stories and now a hair one but she knows she won't sustain "fame" that way cos of her Gretel filter so now we have the 3. Baby/mummy celeb - she's doing the weaning finger foods (ironic seen as we've never saw Ronnie being allowed a finger food or to make a mess before) but it seems lately it's all about Ronnie and crafts etc is she trying to be an insta whatsherface?? The annoying posh woman that is out every Christmas showing us how to make Christmas crackers, been in the press for making her kids travel economy while she goes first class? Her. It's like she's going down that route now cos it didn't work with Henry and being a Dogmum celeb.

I don't like to be nasty and comment on her motherings skills as I dont know her personally and what goes through her head but I'm also an observer and analyser, not officially obv I just like analysing people's behaviour to try see why they are the way they are and I can't tell if she is anxious around Ronnie and isn't sure if herself with him or if she's just not maternal really, some people don't like the baby stage and prefer when they are little people and a bit more independent, but like you guys have commented before she does seem to "baby" him a lot, almost in a controlling way. I do wonder if she had or has gender disappointment? Henry is a boy so age had a Son and I wonder if she hoped for a girl to dress as a Mini Me in little bows dresses etc.

I dunno, just putting my 2cents in, sorry for the long post Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Why was she spraying side to side rather than up and down?? She wasted half the bloody paint!!!!!!!

swear to god

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
this is her write up on the mother and baby page for her nomination for the mums list... so basically absolutely nothing about her being a great parent! Having a super sterile home doesn’t make someone a good parent 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry but looking at the rest of the nominations, some of them mums on there must feel pretty pissed off that this waste of space has made the list for doing absolutely naff all to warrant her being on it. Besides chemically poisoning her child on the daily and then neglecting him for 23 and a half hours a day... the other half forcing him to climb on her and pick her teeth while she stares manically at her phone to prove how motherly she is.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
They should not

absolutley, if the media want to call a mum, mum of the year this is the kind of mums they should be looking at, I am raging that she got a place , even though it was 14th , she has nothing to deserve even a mention
I thought PTWM was on the list too? and I didn’t see Mrs meldrum on list, bet she’s pissed haha. Luxefamily another one who can’t see point of being on there, does duck all. If nursemum wasn’t on there I’d have said Stacey, as I personally enjoy watching Rex and his stages. I have a grandchild similar in age to him and Ronnie. Hinchs sharing of Ronnie just is uncomfortable to watch most of the time. Better off not even sharing what she does really, and keep him off her gram. Or address what ppl notice on here. I didn’t notice it much but now his extended legs when he’s sat up, my grandchild would lean forward and go sideways. I didn’t like him standing up on settee earlier I had visions of him tumbling on that glass coffee table. Very uncomfortable watching

Reactions: 25
I’ve seen alot of people thinking that Jamie was married or with someone when he met Sophie.... just wanted to say there’s no proof of that, just people speculating on here lol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.