Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know how she is hero worshipped.
I still don’t understand how people think she’s this constant cleaning, perfect wife and mum.
I wish someone would dish the dirt on her.
I read the last part as I wish someone would throw dirt on her 🤣

Your move Ronniekins 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No idea about primary school but she definitely lorded it up around secondary school with her Cassandra from Only Fools and Horses haircut.
Did you... Go to school with her? Just working out if I need my popcorn...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I grew up in the opposite my parent was always cleaning an now I can’t cope with mess even the feeling of crumbs on the floor on my feet irritate me, feel quite sorry for The baby because he clearly isn’t hitting his milestones yet she’s more bothered about her 15 mins of dust flippin collecting
It’s hard to break that cycle as well. I’ve tried.
my sister is a slob, I can’t stay at her house. It literally makes my teeth go on edge.
I would love to have a lived in house. I’m jealous of those people.

I read the last part as I wish someone would throw dirt on her 🤣

Your move Ronniekins 🙌
Honest - this is what I meant 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Late to the party, guyyyyyyyzzzzzzz!

Firstly - she painted the bird thing grey.....SHOCKER! Here I was thinking it was going to be a nice bright colour for Rrrrrrrrrrrrronneblesshislongsocks to look at. Clearly not!

Secondly - wtf re: best Mum????? Or whatever that piss list it is!!! What. To. Actual. duck. Who the duck voted for this to happen? I didn’t get a voting slip sent through the bleeping post! 😡😡😡😡

Thirdly - bets on when her baby cook book comes out. I say before Xmas.

Fourthly (and lastly....for now) - when will she learn that her baby going for the dog’s tail will only end in pure disaster? What is wrong with her???? 🤬🤬🤬🤬 will it honestly take until that fat bastard bites him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I bet we will have loads days off insta, she's getting so boring, absolutely no content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Did you... Go to school with her? Just working out if I need my popcorn...
I did indeed. She was in my year at secondary school. No popcorn necessary I'm afraid, I don't really have any dirt on her, I steered well clear of her because one of her friends was a cow and Soph copied everything she did. Not my kind of people at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 125
I did indeed. She was in my year at secondary school. No popcorn necessary I'm afraid, I don't really have any dirt on her, I steered well clear of her because one of her friends was a cow and Soph copied everything she did. Not my kind of people at all.
You don’t know anyone who would have dirt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I grew up in a tit hole. No exaggeration.
I know I am so over the top with my cleaning because of that.
However, her cleaning isn’t what I would call cleaning. Elbow grease on a babies bib and spritzing febreeze about or whatever she does.
Agreed she only cleans to show and off and get paid

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After today’s bird feeder fiasco I’ve just had a look at her bird highlight on insta from last year. Oh my goodness I’m only a few slides in and cracking up because Henry ate the bird food😂maybe that’s why she’s had to be inventive with it today

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m guessing this is one of you guyzzzz who liked my comment on the RSPB page! 😂
I’m probably going to hell for this but the username and profile pic made me burst out laughing!
That’s horrible to be honest he’s just a baby 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
I’m guessing this is one of you guyzzzz who liked my comment on the RSPB page! 😂
I’m probably going to hell for this but the username and profile pic made me burst out laughing!
I have just literally wet myself. I could not run to the loo fast enough. You bastards. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agreed she only cleans to show and off and get paid
She doesnt clean anything.. she's like the waxing or shaving ads for women when they get an already hairless woman to shave or wax. Her house is feckin spotless anyway. Ronnie isnt allowed anywhere... jamie isnt allowed anywhere unless he is hovering or wiping something and lardsommes probably prefers the garden as it doesnt smell of whatever her favourite Zoflora smell is.

No it does not make sense
I'm still learning guyyzzz 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has she been dumped by p&g ... she doesn’t link them anymore and her cartoon images isn’t in home bargains anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think she must spend her Saturdays writing a new children's book. It's about a magical garage that spits out baby baths, new benches and anything else you wish for. The Grinch and the Garage of Wonders.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
You don’t know anyone who would have dirt?
Nope, sorry! None of my friends are in touch with any of her little group. The closest I can get is my friend's brother briefly went out with Hinch's sister, that's the best I can do 😂 what I remember of her was that she was really quiet and bookish, very ditzy (it was an act, she thought she was hilarious when she pretended to be stupid but she is a hell of a lot more intelligent than she lets on) and she was easily led, she would follow the queen bee of her little group around like a puppy. Soph really learnt how to be a mean girl from this friend of hers. She also looked totally different, I knew her as a slimmer version of the 10 year challenge photo she posted.

Reactions: 50
Why does it not surprise me she was a sheep following someone else and it happened to be the class cow! Hinch gives off a ‘i lord it above you as im a spoilt princess’ vibe

Reactions: 25
I'm really glad she labelled that bird bath y'know because I was really concerned the birds wouldn't know what it was without a label. Phew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
OMFG I came on for a little tittle tattle before bed and I choked on my weetabix, I can’t believe it she’s on the mums list!!!! They spelt twit wrong.
There’s millions of mums more deserving than her mums that work hard all day to support their families for one, who writes that crap?? Obviously no one from here! She doesn’t deserve that at all. :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.