Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great. “Day off” tomorrow......for her to post every movement from Saturday on Sunday 🙄

It’ll be like we were there with her, guyyyyyzzzzzz! All *ahem* “Over 3 million” of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m really tempted to message the mother and baby Instagram and question why Hinch has made it to the list? I don’t get it, she doesn’t exactly do anything special? She’s got a ton of money, does nothing amazing with it, and overly cleans her house. I mean come on who miltons the kids bath toys?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I’m really tempted to message the mother and baby Instagram and question why Hinch has made it to the list? I don’t get it, she doesn’t exactly do anything special? She’s got a ton of money, does nothing amazing with it, and overly cleans her house. I mean come on who miltons the kids bath toys?
DO IT ! Do it! DO It ! 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Same could be said about a few on that list 😬

Reactions: 20
Mum list 2020.. the only one I can see worthy is the nurse mum. I personally like Stacey Solomon, well I think Rex is just a happy little chap. But none of these influencers have the struggles the nurse Mum has.
I’ve edited because I don’t know a lot of them on the list so might be a few others with poorly children etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
im nodding so hard I am giving myself whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously like WTF........how on Earth is she on that when she does duck all with him if she gets out on that by being then maybe a should get a reward then for working 2 jobs as well as looking after 2 girls under 5 and keeping my house clean and tidy so how come am not on that list......??? She does absolutely nothing with him and gives him shite to eat 🤬🤬🤬 duck me now all the new mums will be going to her for advice thinking she’s a great role model 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I have just literally wet myself. I could not run to the loo fast enough. You bastards. 😂😂
Feel bad for posting it now as it seems to have caused offence, which wasn’t my intention. It isn’t my Instagram account, but perhaps I shouldn’t have shared it.

I really can’t be arsed to argue with strangers on the internet about another strangers baby, but it has been a great laugh on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It will be interesting to see tomorrow on her ‘day off’ from having a constant week off, if on Sunday her magic garage has produced yet more shite. But also how much you wanna bet (hey Vesto Gusto soz. No willy hill now) that Jamie’s insta is pushed to the hilt like last week. Can see right thru you 2 pair of cockwombles.
tbh I’m still reeling from mum of the year. I’d rather take medical advice from Dr Crippin

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Great. “Day off” tomorrow......for her to post every movement from Saturday on Sunday 🙄

It’ll be like we were there with her, guyyyyyzzzzzz! All *ahem* “Over 3 million” of us!
Yeah we will miss her tomorrow, maybe all 3 million of us should go round hers for a cuppa and all watch her go through her photo albums and not give two shits about anyone but herself?

Also how the hell does that baby stay asleep long enough to let her complete every task she sets herself every single time? I get one thing done if I’m lucky and they’re up! Maybe because she doesn’t bleeping bother with him and yet miraculously is nominated as a top mum! Because her sheep bloody voted for her based on nothing remotely to do with parenthood but instead a sick obsession 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Mum list 2020.. the only one I can see worthy is the nurse mum. I personally like Stacey Solomon, well I think Rex is just a happy little chap. But none of these influencers have the struggles the nurse Mum has.
I’ve edited because I don’t know a lot of them on the list so might be a few others with poorly children etc.
How can they put hinch in the same league as the nurse mum, she is incredible , what a brilliant mum doing it in her own , on her own soph

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m guessing this is one of you guyzzzz who liked my comment on the RSPB page! 😂
I’m probably going to hell for this but the username and profile pic made me burst out laughing!
After seeing his recent picture 👀😂😂
Danny devito 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she be mum of the year or "on the mums list" whatever it is? She doesn't do anything special for or with him, she's not had to parent in the face of adversity, she's not parenting a child with complex needs, I'm sorry what are the criteria for this award, she does what every other mum does as standard to keep their children alive and doesn't even do it that wel!

Reactions: 34
So that’s what soph and Jameh got up to them 2 days they were ‘off the gram’ creating multiple different accounts in which to nominate soph for mum of the year or whatever bullshit list she’s been added to! Cos let’s face it no normal person with more than 1 brain cell would nominate her! duck my life just make her a Michelin star chef too while ya at it! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She must be feeling the pinch her eBay highlight has been bumped up to the start of all her highlights. I went through and nothing has been added on its just been moved up so people can see it when they go on her page. I'm not surprised tho. Hopefully she's having a day off tomorrow to wash that manky jumper. She just looks like she smells a lot just lately 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Feel bad for posting it now as it seems to have caused offence, which wasn’t my intention. It isn’t my Instagram account, but perhaps I shouldn’t have shared it.

I really can’t be arsed to argue with strangers on the internet about another strangers baby, but it has been a great laugh on here!
It’s not your fault. You just shared something. I genuinely have something wrong with my bowel and bladder at the mo. And I call everyone on here a bastard or twit because we are all a bit dark at times. I know for me and because of what I do I do tend to have a really sick sense of humour but it was just that profile pic!! Nothing to do with you lovely 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How can they put hinch in the same poll as the nurse mum, she is incredible , what a brilliant mum doing it in her own , on her own soph
Exactly, not in any league at all. It’s a silly crappy poll really. All that does is put them on a pedestal. Nursemum deserves it more than anyone, and hopefully it will just bring her more exposure and fundraising . And she is only doing what she has to do. She doesn’t need a poll to prove nothing. Big love for kaytee and Jaxon, just heartbreaking for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.