Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she squished him in the same clothes today he was wearing 7 months ago ?!?!
Not sticking up for her as I despise her but work with fonts and lettering on a daily basis so notice the lettering is different but she still dresses him in the wrong size regardless.
But it wouldn’t surprise me if she did still squeeze him into things he wore months ago.

Does she pay to be on these lists etc?

Ive never seen anywhere for nominations and I follow mother and baby (well I did!!)

Reactions: 15
Think I've been reading these threads too much, last night I dreamt hinch and Jamie split up and I was at their house helping Onslow look after Ronnie, mind you I also dreamt my cat died,not sure it was the same dream or a different one
Sophie must have infiltrated both of our dreams last night then. As I had a dream that I left my two year old daughter on her own whilst I took my son to school, I then lost my car and was panicking because I couldn't get home quick enough. Then a woman approached me with Sofia (my daughter) and was like 'is she yours? She's walked all the way here looking for you' and she was all dishevelled, in just a nappy. I can only think i must have taken parenting advice from Zoph for me to allow that to happen!

Reactions: 16
Not hinch related, but I did follow him after a rant about her, but does anyone follow inappropriatelyross? Hilarious
As you were lol

Reactions: 8
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down
Omg so where is the fat soph that needed the gastric band? Does she just make this shit up. She has a face that would sour cream.

Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I was scrolling through fb earlier and one of my old school friends shared a post about parents that take pics of kids in the bath etc apparently if you place stickers/ emojis over a child’s body in the pics these can easily be removed if they fall into the wrong hands. Hinch constantly does this to bath pics of Ronnie. I had to go back on her highlights and there’s literally pics of him in the bath with stickers covering him. How can she not realise she is compromising the safety of her baby. The woman is 30 years old and has no common sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 30
I found the site from the instagrams of Charlie Hodder and Charlotte O’Connor from teen mom y&p

Torally agree. And us trolls are said to be jealous... everything I got I earned iv nothing to be jealous of

Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion

Ma of the year, what a load of tosh, time ya put your shag pile jumper in the WOSSSHHH

I want an award, I made my son a fried egg sandwich today and I have to start 4 nightshifts in a&e from tonight

Reactions: 63
In the photo she looks like her sister what has she done to herself, obviously a lot of somethin! will we see the real Zoph shortly once the fillers wear off?
I'm just waiting for her eyebrows to come back down to earth

Reactions: 25
I’ve not been blocked for my message about the bird table yet. But....my Instagram is my rabbits and we all know how much she loves rabbit
Fellow rabbit lady here! She used to have 2 rabbits before Henry...they got pushed aside once he ry was on the scene

Reactions: 25
I work in hr and I think they have gone around this so she is still classed as working and he can use all the shared parental leave which is up to 50 weeks .... he can the return to his job .... same way it works if someone went on maternity leave if that makes sense

Only just watched the whole bird bath video properly. Is it me who just thinks her and Vesticles had a little tiff? The way he struts off and says “see ya later” offffft I can feel the tension guyzzzzzz ATV

Reactions: 19
Yes I heard this too. Apparently there is some sort of app or site that can remove the stickers. They suggest if you must post those photos you scribble private areas out rather than use a sticker as the pen scribble can’t be removed. Stupid to post them fullstop though I think.

Reactions: 21
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down
Wow, I love it, and she’s gonna love it when she sees it on here, notshe looks the double of ol ma Barker, Both hard faced!

Reactions: 18
Here you go, the year 11 photo (age 16?) and the 10 year photo (age 18/19). The ever changing faces of Mrs Hinch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
I'm sooo behind, I don't know if this has been said but.....

This lady is studying whilst caring for her disabled son, a lovely blurb outlining her life.

"She cleans her house"

Absolutely nothing about her achievements as a person or parent, because there's nothing to write about

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.