Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of corse she doesn’t acknowledge gifts she doesn’t care they just go in that storage unit they have got does she even open them?! Probley not but if people are stupid enough to send her stuff it’s there own fault

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Poor ole Jamie's poorly in bed! Is he really or is he just hiding from her
Maybe their playing hide and seek and she can’t count along enough to get to the ready or not here I come part, so she’s just leaving him to hide

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor ole Jamie's poorly in bed! Is he really or is he just hiding from her
Perhaps he's realised that he's a feminist and hinch's little housewife account as set us back 50 years and he's hiding in shame

Reactions: 8
Another newbie here. Evening all. I’ve ‘lost’ a weekend catching up but it has been worth it.

Seems that Jamie managed to find the .1% of germs that Zoflora doesn’t kill, that’ll teach him to fraternise with the general public.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Threat suggestion
"Jamie's in Narnia, the witch isn't far from us, lurking and smirking she's following our leads

Proper tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another newbie here. Evening all. I’ve ‘lost’ a weekend catching up but it has been worth it.

Seems that Jamie managed to find the .1% of germs that Zoflora doesn’t kill, that’ll teach him to fraternise with the general public.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion
Jamie’s playing hide but Hinch won’t seek she’s got to always look on fleek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What happened with her & Gemma from the organised mum please someone enlighten me, I follow a Mrs Hinch group on Facebook and wow some of the bother and after I don’t think some new how to clean before Mrs Hinch 😂😂

Reactions: 3
MH loves her pine toilet cleaner. A while back, a company (may have been one of the supermarket chains, Marks & Spencer? sent her a tit load of cleaning products. She used the toilet cleaner and openly said she didn't like it because it was a clear liquid. I've noticed a few uses of the Domestos bleach in her stories. Which is also clear. I'm guessing Domestos forked over enough coin for her to get past the fact she can't see the pretty colours in the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Missing: male, dark hair, bit on the wet side, smells of mountain air. Answers to the name of Jamie or dorgeous handsomes man. If found do not return to owner aka Mrs hinch. Set him free!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread title...?

Handsomes and Gretal continue the book tour, Mrs H is becoming a media wh... if you know, you know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Missing: male, dark hair, bit on the wet side, smells of mountain air. Answers to the name of Jamie or dorgeous handsomes man. If found do not return to owner aka Mrs hinch. Set him free!!!!
Has he just taken some time out to catch up on Tattle? With all the threads, he could be a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.