Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't you noticed in films when the spouse is dead and a visitor comes they always say they are "sick in bed" or "resting" 😂😂😂😂
Haven't you noticed in films when the spouse is dead and a visitor comes they always say they are "sick in bed" or "resting" 😂😂😂😂
Has anybody witnessed the
Patio since Saturday? Is it still in tact?

Loving Curvycrumpet.... this lady talks perfect non direct sense. Just gave a CUTE LITTLE lesson on bird-food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll catch Jamie’s bug and ramp up the “will I make it” drama for the weekend’s book signings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll catch Jamie’s bug and ramp up the “will I make it” drama for the weekend’s book signings 🙄
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this but she really shouldn't of done the book signing while pregnant
Miranda sings did a meet and greet and the rules were they couldnt hug her because of risk of chicken pox and viruses
Broke her heart but you put your safety and baby's safety first don't you? Anything could of happened to her... Someone posing as a fan just to get close

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That seems to be an Instagram/ influencer thing in general, wanting to seem special / different / quirky and drawing attention to it while trying to act coy about it already.
Wish they’d stop.
You're right, she thinks it makes her so 'youneek'. It's also just stereotyping. If you like sewing, bingo and feeding birds you must be middle aged or old. Just makes her come across as really small minded and immature. But I suppose for someone who's hobbies have previously included naming cloths and colour coding smarties you can't expect much else really. It's all new to her that people have hobbies bless her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But it’s so versatile. I’m amazed nobody’s invented a cocktail with it yet, One measure zoflora, two measures vodka, top up with soda water and a cocktail brolly. I’m sure someone here could come up with a perfect cocktail name!
We all know it will be called hinch. Jealous and hinch is all they can spell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They need to come on here, they can voice their opinion 👍
Everytime I've seen that sister of hers comment on anything she ALWAYS says "my sister Mrs hinch or Sophie is my sister" like your only relevant because of her and your trying to make people jealous or some tit 😂 bore of mate

• Haha
What happened with her & Gemma from the organised mum please someone enlighten me, I follow a Mrs Hinch group on Facebook and wow some of the bother and after I don’t think some new how to clean before Mrs Hinch 😂😂

The organised mum made a few stories one day with a warning about mixing cleaning products. Such as bleach and Zoflora which is what MH was doing at the time. TOM said she had seen others doing it and just wanted to warn people it was dangerous and posted a few links to stories about people being poisoned or burned etc. Suddenly the hinchers went in for the kill and TOM was sent hundreds of messages calling her jealous and she didn’t know what she was talking about, MH has been doing this for years and knows what’s she’s doing blah blah blah 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Everytime I've seen that sister of hers comment on anything she ALWAYS says "my sister Mrs hinch or Sophie is my sister" like your only relevant because of her and your trying to make people jealous or some tit 😂 bore of mate
‘That sister of hers”😂👏😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ain’t Mummy Hinch just a peach (in response to a post about a Mumsnet thread about Mrs Hinch) !

And the sister, on the same post.
What a delightful thing to say. At least she doesn't have to fear Sophie 'leaving her brain cells behind on the delivery table' because she doesn't have any. Must be so proud she's raised an independent daughter that lives off dairylea dunkers and has to go to her house 4 times a week just to get a decent meal in her, because of her shallow obsession with her weight and sheer laziness.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.