Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked too,,, how is she doing it? Crikey she’s gonna be back down to 2m shortly, all of her own doing, surely that’s bad for business???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously though, do you think she is just blocking everyone who follows Holly’s page?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just noticed on the LMM thread a poster by the name of “Mrs Barker” is liking posts! Her mum? Or sister? Or maybe Mrs H herself?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone commented earlier about the risks she’s putting her baby at. She’s not only not eating properly so not giving the baby all the goodness it needs. She’s letting him inhale god knows how many chemicals by coating her house in zoflora etc and then to top it off she’s hugging every woman that queues to meet her, carrying god knows what infections and diseases. God these people she’s meeting never cleaned before finding her, she’s changed their lives remember. God knows what kind of tramps they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ain’t Mummy Hinch just a peach (in response to a post about a Mumsnet thread about Mrs Hinch) !

And the sister, on the same post.
Apple clearly doesn’t fall far from the tree with either delightful daughter. They sound like such a rough family and her “girls” have clearly taken their standards of public behaviour from Freda. The type of people who constantly post pass agg statuses on Facebook and who keep a feud going for years for the drama.

Dignity is a wonderful thing mammy hinch, act your age and set a better example. Just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone commented earlier about the risks she’s putting her baby at. She’s not only not eating properly so not giving the baby all the goodness it needs. She’s letting him inhale god knows how many chemicals by coating her house in zoflora etc and then to top it off she’s hugging every woman that queues to meet her, carrying god knows what infections and diseases. God these people she’s meeting never cleaned before finding her, she’s changed their lives remember. God knows what kind of tramps they are.
I’ve just had a thought, we don’t know what’s In those spray bottles, after all we never see them getting made up do we? Maybe there’s only water in there? Makes people think it’s zoflora just to flog it 🤔

Reactions: 11
I think she’s employed a team/army of trusty minion hinchers, to do the night shift and delete any suspicious jealous trolls.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a thought, we don’t know what’s In those spray bottles, after all we never see them getting made up do we? Maybe there’s only water in there? Makes people think it’s zoflora just to flog it 🤔
Could be... But then have you seen her face when she sniffs it? Looks like a crack head getting there fix

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve thought this too... she can’t be that stupid to be putting her baby at risk, (doesn’t give a shot about anybody’s else’s babies tho) and that eternal BARSKET if zoflo is never ending. I bet that lock up is full of the poison!

I follow Holly’s Instagram and just been blocked from Hinchs. (Good job I have another Instagram account ;)) she’s obviously just gone through Holly’s follow list and blocked everyone on there. Bless her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow Holly’s Instagram and just been blocked from Hinchs. (Good job I have another Instagram account ;)) she’s obviously just gone through Holly’s follow list and blocked everyone on there. Bless her :LOL:
I agree, she’s been up all night writing down the names, with her posh pen (that’s also sold out) then linking them to her account. Then Pooooof, gone!

• Haha
  • Heart
If we leave comments on her insta that are typical nice ones and then edit them a little while later to what we really think she wouldn't get those in her notifications would she, and they might stay up longer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.