Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ Mr Hinch has a bug & heโ€™s in bed!!!
Poor love! Bet he caught it at lakeside from the army! Either that or itโ€™s chemical poisoning! .... clearly her dettol spray isnโ€™t working ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #15 - Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and zoflora

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
โ€˜Poorly in bed with a bug... a lady bug? ...get well soon Jamie hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do we know hes in bed though? I think it's a lie. Her mouth opened and out popped a lie, shock horror ๐Ÿคฃ
He's probably died from over exposure to chemicals. She's wrapped his body in a #gifted rug and thrown his carcass in her favourite field. ATB jamie hun xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Last thread someone asked about her real hair length, why her roots were dark etc. And now here she is explaining and showing her real hair. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘€ hi soph!
Lol that was me and someone else, she always does that. I feel like I give her inspiration what to talk about :rolleyes: She's always a day or two behind and the chat is over and done with inc pics / evidence! Her tea is always cold :ROFLMAO:

On another note, if Jamie is sick then why would her mother spend the day there? Surely if someone's sick you keep people away, yes? Nobody likes to get sick.

He disappeared Sunday, but was fine on Saturday meeting tons of people. Spreading his germs lol.

Eww!

Not sure I believe he's sick in bed. Nice of her to bugger off to her mother's on Sunday, knowing Jamie was sick at home alone ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just got this from MH.... random!!! Not sure what itโ€™s in reply to. Iโ€™ve sent so many messages to her and sheโ€™s never replied until now ๐Ÿ˜‚
haha I don't know what was written but she sounds displeased. Nothing new there then! It can't have been bad or else you'd be blocked! Maybe you said you only used half a bottle of Zoflora instead of a whole bottle that morning or smth lol! Regardless, she's a woman of few words. What is the point of her replying ONE WORD. Why even bother?! I bet you wrote her a longer message, and that's her only response?! Pffft!

the Hunch reading your message :

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol that was me and someone else, she always does that. I feel like I give her inspiration what to talk about :rolleyes: She's always a day or two behind and the chat is over and done with inc pics / evidence! Her tea is always cold :ROFLMAO:

On another note, if Jamie is sick then why would her mother spend the day there? Surely if someone's sick you keep people away, yes? Nobody likes to get sick.

He disappeared Sunday, but was fine on Saturday meeting tons of people. Spreading his germs lol.

Eww!

Not sure I believe he's sick in bed. Nice of her to bugger off to her mother's on Sunday, knowing Jamie was sick at home alone ๐Ÿ˜‚
In two days there will probably be a long explanation about where Jamie was and what he was doing, thanking all her Hinchers for being so lovely asking after him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol. People said in his first public pic he looks like a bug, and now she said he's in bed with a bug ๐Ÿค”

I can't figure out if that means he's cheating :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.