Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
TTLT has had a pretty good weekend. She’s cleaned her wardrobe, was gifted a steam mop from America AND had the Grinch bible! And she got to spend her book money on her FRAVOURITE choccies. I’m starting to think she’s not as daft as she looks 😂
TTLT seems alot more than simple to me! I had a watch of her story today after seeing her mentioned on here!
By the way you guys are really working wonders on my anxiety today, you've made me feel so welcome here so far, thanks x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bleenie

Hello! Lurker here. I hadn’t heard of tattle until Zoe posted on her story about it. Really interesting reading all this. I even returned her book the day after I bought it because I wasn’t letting her have my money 😂
I’ve preached to someone today and they also returned their book!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mxhomes_

I was just about to make the exact same comment!! She really can't keep up with her own lies!!
She had alot of bridesmaids
Where are they now?

My case I'd have to hire bridesmaids if I ever get married 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch..... when I was 29 I wasn’t going out clubbing either. And just so u know, it’s pretty normal 🙄🙄🙄. I did all that in my early 20s and got married at 26 and started to settle down then..... again.... all pretty normal!! So just coz u aren’t going out out and ur feeding birds and going to charity bingo nights doesn’t make u special or different. All the best 😘

Sunnyshine

D398A851-9720-43D1-8B08-C4FE08BCAF3E.jpeg Because everyone knows the best hinchers have a list of the ‘Hinch family’ on the cupboard door. Just in case they forget the name of the cloth their using i guess 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow

ATB

HI guys! I've been trying to keep up and read some of the threads you guys recommended yesterday and if I can give a gently suggestion it would be to begin every new thread with this summary from the previous thread, along with a link to the first thread and/or this summary insta. It'll be like a sort of guide for newcomers. As I believe more and more disillusioned Hinchers will make there way over here as they realize things don't add up, and as she becomes a more brazen product pusher.:)

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
MH, peeling back the layers and unveiling herself minus hair extension,,, maybe she’s not so fake after all
Shes not wearing her wedding rings either. Maybe this explains where Jamie is.
Maybe he knew it was shit shopping day.
Maybe he's seen the light and breathed the fresh air instead of mountain air and thought fuck it
Maybe he saw her after all the unauthorised photos at the weekend minus the butterflies and had gone to look for the filtered woman he married
Come to think if it theres no Henry either.. maybe we'll be seeing a custody battle

Oh the tension..

Wheres the eastenders duff duffs when you need them

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Please note this is to no one in particular. But by constantly talking about her, we are feeding her power..she’s already switching tact. Ive seen some things on here over the last few days that i’m not comfortable with and believe me I’m not a Mrs H lover. I know it’s a gossip site but I really don’t think going on about people’s appearances or giving out addresses sits well with me. Good night everyone..no harm meant! 😊
Im pretty sure another member has said to you already that whatever dont sit right with you feel free to report the post as Admin here get the final say.

Unfortunately you are really new member that joined a couple of days ago, you can't just come onto a gossip site and start calling the shots because of what don't sit right with you.

If you feel anyone is constantly talking about her, all I can suggest really is to leave Tattle as it may not be the place for you if you're finding a not just a gossip site but a trash gossip site a bit much and felt the need to say this twice. There are milder places one can go if you are feeling this way!

• Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch..... when I was 29 I wasn’t going out clubbing either. And just so u know, it’s pretty normal 🙄🙄🙄. I did all that in my early 20s and got married at 26 and started to settle down then..... again.... all pretty normal!! So just coz u aren’t going out out and ur feeding birds and going to charity bingo nights doesn’t make u special or different. All the best 😘
Exactly. I'm 26, married with two kids and I don't think I've been in a nightclub on a Saturday night in about four years, minus my hen do.

I asked my husband how old he thinks MH is based on the This Morning appearance. He said 38!

• Haha
  • Wow

Loulamoooola

She took time to message me an apparent ‘troll’ but when I liked her before all the shit that came out, she ignored me🤷🏼‍♀️ Hit a nerve?
Why would you have to block a website to stop yourself from going on there and seeing it...just don’t go on there 😂

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
I’ve noticed she doesnt post as much on her stories now. Anybody else think its because shes on here reading all the threads 🤔
They move so fast it takes hours to catch up!

Wonder if she writes it on her to do list :

Spray shit
Pine
Zoflo
Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart

Mxhomes_

Least you've lost all your fake followers. I love your page, kirsty and honest cleaning. No one likes the truth on insta. A few small accounts use to call hinch out but now they're big accounts they're up her arse!
I know a big account who messages me quite alot saying how hinch is this and that, yet comments on every post of hinches like omg amazing love you best home 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Ok so I’ve finally caught up. But I actually have to go to work tomorrow, then come home and feed/interact with the husband & children. Praying there isn’t a new thread by the time I come back 🙏🏻 Otherwise my husband will leave me for someone who actually cooks, cleans and you know, talks to him. I also fear my children will become feral.
Please slow down 🤞🏻😩

• Haha

Fizzymoon

I went off for a day, came back and it's taken me 2 days to catch up! Love it.

Hello new tattlers too. [emoji112]

Sawyerbean

Mrs Hinch..... when I was 29 I wasn’t going out clubbing either. And just so u know, it’s pretty normal [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]. I did all that in my early 20s and got married at 26 and started to settle down then..... again.... all pretty normal!! So just coz u aren’t going out out and ur feeding birds and going to charity bingo nights doesn’t make u special or different. All the best [emoji8]
Can't speak for everyone but I would say most people's clubbing days are over by 25ish

Reactions: 23