Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulamoooola

He's obviously away as her mother has moved in. She can't be on her own for 5 secs. She needs someone there to bring her food and rub her ego at all times.

I think she's completely psycho. She comes across as sooo unhinged. Especially when she uploads stories using the old lady filter and cackling about trolls. When you think she's talking to herself to her phone! Her insane laughter about the sewing machine stored in her living room was concerning lol. I think she's bat shit crazy and on something. It's all the fumes 😂

Don't do Zoflora, people. lol.
Maybe it’s solvent abuse 😶

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Anyone should know that if they have looked into training! But yeah she advertised that very very early on, I shared a tip once that actually works amazingly well but everyone on the hinch groups laughed and took the piss... Yet she could clean her windows with dog shit and everyone would try it
What's the tip???

Missoula18

Chatty Member
i have just been reading the reviews for her book on Amazon they read better than her book does 🤣 and more 1 star reviews than anything else
I got it on audible for free which is good because it is utter garbage
What the Hincharmy don’t get is I couldn’t care less how much money she makes it is how she just won’t hold her hands up and admit that yes every time my wonderful hinchers swipe up on my link I get money for it and I am being paid by p&g to promote all this flammable products that I am encouraging you to stock pile in your home (hope you’ve all checked your insurance that your not voiding your cover by storing all that crap in your home) your not her mate your her money pot
Is that her voice on the Audible version of the book?

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
It's puzzled me for sure. Either that or they get the don't you dare vibe? Or unless in a contrived environment no-one gives a fuck!
Im puzzled as well, its all a bit weird, maybe she gives them the look! 😬 really her hinchers not giving a fuck? Nah that wouldnt be right, they would be begging at her feet 😂