Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi Everyone
I’m new to this forum and actually have followed Mrs Hinch for a while. I recently had to leave a really well paid job and not earning any income, barely enough to pay my bills but always enough to buy Zoflora 🙄. I have suffered with mental health problems for a long long time and I suppose following her kind of feels like having a friend and helped with the loneliness. Of late I feel she’s more of an Instagram influencer there to get me to buy things I don’t need? I always feel bad like my house isn’t good enough and I’ll never have a home like hers, that’s not a Sophie’s fault but it’s the whole insta culture I suppose!
I'm sorry you feel that your house isn't good enough, but if you look at it as a warm and safe haven, somewhere to have a roof over your head then it might help. Nobody needs to live in what looks like a show home, you don't need the latest decor, technology or fashions, if your house works for you and functions as you need it to then does it really matter that it isn't grey and boring and instawanky? I live in a council house, I don't feel it is inferior compared to Hinch's, it is a home for me for as long as I need it and I'm happy with it and grateful for it too, it isn't instawanky, it doesn't need to be, nor does yours xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
New here, been catching up with everything. I was a Hincher but it was bad for my M Health anf my eyes were opened. Anyway a quick post because on this thread someone mentioned her bump not growing...now she has posted her bump has popped. She is on here!!
Welcome! Glad you've seen the light! Dw most of us were sucked in at first, you're in good company here! And you won't get blocked or ignored here for knowing and speaking the truth :)

I noticed that too, think she was just poking out her roast dinner. And the movement is her bowels.

I've been commenting here since thread one and tbh she found this forum quickly because at first we could natter and show her up, then suddenly she started to do the opposite of our comments as soon as she realised she'd been 'outed' and how popular these threads proved. People who had their doubts about her poured in. Now she's always reacting to our observations to try to make us look like liars.

It amuses me no end, sometimes I write things just to make her do things and she always does lol! Not so long ago she didn't clean for a week or so, she just showed the end result and opened ebays for swipe ups, so I suggested she must have got a cleaner in. Less than a few hours later she filmed herself cleaning 😂 I just wanted her to get off her arse and do something. She's my puppet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Shutthedoor

Sunday afternoon, large glass of Sauvington Blanc and tattle 😍😍 bliss!

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
He’s locked his handsomes ass in the garage secretly wetting himself laughing at all these comments. He’s probably got himself his own account. He could be one of us “jealous” ones 🤔 who knows? He’s laughing all the way to their joint account binge eating caviar in the garage. When he goes inside he pats and strokes the hinchmiester telling her it will all be ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sniffing his cocaine off a brasses tit.

• Haha

Mxhomes_

You said on your stories the other day when asked that you disliked MH and had personal reasons for it... fancy sharing?? X
You said on your stories the other day when asked that you disliked MH and had personal reasons for it... fancy sharing?? X
My main reason is My cousin did a video about her in September, it was nice...just saying she should be careful with all the chemicals and stuff, well hinch saw it and her "army" started leaving the most nastiest comments and hinch started liking the comments (comments were from oh your ugly all the way to go kill yourself)
She got like 18k views on YouTube for that and had like 2 subscribers when she uploaded it so it got seen but alot!
Her fans would also tell my cousin "you have makeup on that's chemicals" not the same at all in my opinion..
That's my main reason
The other reasons are just what I've seen
A woman sent her something when she had about 10k followers around the time Ava may jumped in and hinch said I would never have this in my home and the lady deleted her Instagram and stopped making and selling things! But she gladly accepted it but just wouldn't post it.. kinda what she does now still. Shit loads in her garage and storage unit but what do we see? chocolate and sponges

• Wow
  • Angry

Sick of the bs

Hi I'm new, just loving what you do 😊 needed to chip in with the sneaky suspicion I have that the unstoppables spray 'her mil brought back from America' is really just a way of launching the product over her. Whip up the hype, get 2 million people in a frenzy over how they can't buy it here, launch at a slightly higher price than febreze, watch the shelves clear over night. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

lostsoul

New here, been catching up with everything. I was a Hincher but it was bad for my M Health anf my eyes were opened. Anyway a quick post because on this thread someone mentioned her bump not growing...now she has posted her bump has popped. She is on here!!

• Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
If she told them to wash their bits with zoflora, they would. She absolutely has control over them.
You mean Lavender Escape is isn't an acceptable lubricant? I thought it was a special tingle one but it turns out that was just the sensation of my labia burning off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to like LMM but not anymore.

One minute she was throwing shade at the hinch next minute shes like a stubborn winnet clinging on for dear life. Her stories yesterday were a cringy watch. Shes as confused as her nose. But her fake anal hovering behaviour lately is very transparent. Shes after the followers.
I unfollowed mops when she started shoving links down everyones throats, especially that Plum savings one, was she really that desperate for her £5 referral fee?
I also unfollowed pledge shortly after because of her disrespect while cleaning customers homes, the faces of disgust she pulled because some elderly disabled lady was living in dirt because she was unable to look after herself, pledge was being paid to clean for her yet showed such disrespect for her. She is a disgrace.

• Wow
  • Sad

Dont@me

I’ve only just caught up on Hinches stories from last night. Why are Hinch & LMM right inbtween each other’s flaps?! I can’t take it. Use to really like LMM, thought she was genuine & down to earth. Makes me so angry that she use to slyly dig Hinch out now she’s wanting to be her bloody bestie! I wanna know what the crack is about that 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I was passing Poundland today and nipped in to get some rubber gloves for gardening (anyone else find they are more effective against nettles etc?!)

And right next to the rubber gloves were bottles of knock off Zoflora called Flowora 😂😂

Didn't have my phone on me but got this from online.

Got to admit I laughed more than I should. FLOWORA :LOL: I wish that was my user name now, it's so pretty haha

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsD33

VIP Member
The whole anxiety thing with MH really winds me up. I have suffered terrible anxiety, OCD and depression throughout university whilst juggling being a full time single mum, commuting, working and studying. It crippled me to the point where I couldn't physically attend university for the best part of a year (I had to watch my lectures online!). I'm on many meds a day now and meetings with university and my GP. I got sucked into the whole hinching crap when i was at my lowest, i spent hundreds of pounds on cleaning products, spent hours trying to achieve that perfect home when i should have been studying; just to feel like i belonged. It literally became my life.

So glad I've seen past all of that now, and I am focusing on what is important... a happy family and my degree..... not bloody shining my sink 3 times a day! She is such a toxic woman, hopefully one day everyone else will see that too! Hinching DOES NOT help anxiety! :poop:

My house is no longer insta "perfect", the sink hasn't been shined and the toilets haven't been pined... but i'm so much happier for it!
I was a teenage single mum and always felt like people looked down on me. Typical teenage mum, council house, on benefits. But I got a job cleaning then a few years later put myself through college then uni and got a BA in Interior Design. I had 4 kids under 5, my house was clean but messy. Kids toys all over the floor, massive ironing pile, dirty finger marks on everything but my kids got to bake, paint, play with play doh, draw pictures without me stressing they were making a mess. Your home should make you and your family happy not 200 strangers on instagram! Kids dont remember if the sink was shiny or the beds were ‘made and sprayed’ 🤦🏽‍♀️ But they remember if they were happy and had fun

• Heart
Reactions: 26

coldasice

Gleam, if you’re reading this you need to take control over her account.
She’s becoming very ‘troll’ centered and coming off as obsessed, it’s negative and probably not hitting the spot with her fan base.

If you didn’t care what people thought of you, you wouldn’t even know these comparisons existed, Soph. ATB hunz X

665890F6-600B-4EFE-8BB3-1C01CFF5C841.jpeg

586FD048-3EFB-428E-926E-0439190BF48D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

CrapEars

VIP Member
Just been to Sainsbury’s.
Turned the Hunch books around & covered them all with Mary Berry’s book
I encourage you all to do the same. It feels quite good.
I checked back 10 mins later. Still covered.

Last edited:
  • Haha