Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her and Fred Vest are playing with the baby and making him laugh, which is lovely.

The caption that goes with it says “I can’t believe the stuff we do as parents now”. Why does she act like she’s the first bleep to ever do anything?!
Cause it’s the first time she’s ever done it
Mad cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are we all ready for Soph and Jamie to get the clap? I mean do the clap sorry 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
15 mins guyyzzzzzzzz
Although it was prerecorded at 5pm!
let’s see what the clock says
My betting is that the clock is covered tonight and you can’t seee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel like I’m waiting for the Queen’s speech. Let’s see what car crash they create tonight! She’s probably setting up the tripod now, Fred is gargling listerine ready to do his best “LAAAAHHHHHDDDDAAAAHHHH”.
I’m thinking maybe tonight we’ll have a bit of pot and pan banging? Mix it up a bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bet they’re grilling tonight for the clap, 2 in 1. Raw onions and huge ego being served.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m actually cracking up laughing at this. Can’t you just imagine her braying like a donkey hee haw hee haw.
This is for you...

I don’t have much to do when the kids go to bed and 10 min till clap time 😂

Also whilst finding my lovely photo of hinch and flat face I came across this beauty...

the legs are so skinny but look at the fat hanging on the back of them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I feel like I’m waiting for the Queen’s speech. Let’s see what car crash they create tonight! She’s probably setting up the tripod now, Fred is gargling listerine ready to do his best “LAAAAHHHHHDDDDAAAAHHHH”.
I’m thinking maybe tonight we’ll have a bit of pot and pan banging? Mix it up a bit
So do I! I feel like every Thursday is Christmas and I’m waiting to be treated to something special.
like my Nan getting pissed and chucking red wine all over my husband by accident.
Or my mums dog eating the turkey off the side.
Something which you now just take the piss out of but at the time it’s just pure tit and annoying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would absolutely piss my tenna lady if when they start clapping all her surrounding neighbours start lobbing stuff over the fence at them. Like the scene out of Warhorse when it gets stuck in the barbed wire and they all start throwing wire cutters into no mans land to set it free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Because she is guyzzzz. She’s the first person to chop her cushions. The first person who spray something with Febreeze the first person to use anythingggg guyzzz and the first person to have a baby and the first person to have an extension. And the first person who didn’t mean to become famous 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
And the first person iv seen on insrmta come across as a stupid, thick, annoying, self centered, rude, self obsessed, arrogant narcissistic pig in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel bad for laughing but her brushing Ronnie’s little strip of hair is the most pointless thing I’ve ever seen dddkdjdkshdkjs

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think this is also why she goes on and on about his tufts of hair - to cover up that maybe she’s disappointed he hasn’t got a full head of cute baby hair! She’s so desperate for Instagram perfection, and her disappointment is so obvious!
Yeah, I can see her now.
Instagram: 'Oh his tufts of hair I just love em! How cute is our little tufter'
Reality: *god why cant you have a head of hair. Do they sell baby wigs on ebay? You look like Danny devito. I am not pleased! Jayimee do something?!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
That video of Ronnies hair being brushed. It’s like he’s a doll 😰 It was very weird to watch. I feel awful saying it but the way he moves just doesn’t seem right to me.

Reactions: 31
So do I! I feel like every Thursday is Christmas and I’m waiting to be treated to something special.
like my Nan getting pissed and chucking red wine all over my husband by accident.
Or my mums dog eating the turkey off the side.
Something which you now just take the piss out of but at the time it’s just pure tit and annoying
She is doing her bit for our morale at least. Bringing us all together to take the piss at how she can beat the previous weeks display 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry if it's been mentioned but they're trying to make Mr Hinch a thing aren't they - awful idea. Just bore off knobhead.

ATV
He's loving it, isnt he? 😡 You can see he's the type to revel in some fame instead of working for a bloody living - there's no need for him to ever return to work (I dont think he will) because he's leading a good life with her ridiculous income and freebies - grasping frog-eyed turd. 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
No wonder Ronnie sleeps so much he’s still wearing a vest and a sleepsuit! Must be so hot in their house anyway, he must be boiling poor baby! I can understand a much younger baby wearing 2 items of clothing to bed but at his age a sleepsuit would be enough

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.