Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He clearly does not sit unaided. I don’t care if he does are not all babies are different blah blah but WHYYY YOU LIEEE ZOPHHH?! Ashamed he’s not a picture perfect baby to slot so easily i to your picture perfect life 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s got her hand on his back as he clearly can’t sit up unaided for more than a few seconds. Before people jump on this and say how their kid didn’t sit unaided til XYZ.. She makes such an effort to make it look like he can stand up... why does she need to fake it?
why does she even try to fake Ronnie sitting and standing? Why can’t she just be proud of her son the way he is?! You can clearly see the hands spotting him from behind.

Reactions: 33
I’ve just come home from trying to keep vulnerable people from sleeping on the streets. Then I see this pair of fecking thunder @unts gretaling to Whitney

It’s not right, it not ok ... get the duck out my way!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
So her and Fred Vest are playing with the baby and making him laugh, which is lovely.

The caption that goes with it says “I can’t believe the stuff we do as parents now”. Why does she act like she’s the first bleep to ever do anything?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I posted that my plan for the day was to use sentimental items as plant pot drainage and signed off ATV. That’s it 😂
All my comments on that Home Bargains post got deleted but they didn’t block me, I’m tempted to leave one about using Cliff cream to bleach my hole. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I gave up watching her stories today after that singing 🤢.

why did Jamie say all the best twice in his stories today? I don’t watch them both daily but didn’t think they were saying it as much until you guys come up with all the vest!

@Astonishing was it your friend at gleam? Are they getting rid of her anytime soon 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry here allegedly bringing a 3rd NHS Nightingale Hospital on line and I am in Scotland for the first time and very much liking it. Doing everything as asked. As I have to live on base my compliance is assured.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Am I missing something, why are people finding her hilarious? I had to skip that Whitney stuff as I get second hand cringe really bad, literally the furthest from funny
Because most have limited vocabulary/inteligence etc
My god they hope at least 1 of them posts their comment up on the MrH or MrsH thread and then they can piss their pants through excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So her and Fred Vest are playing with the baby and making him laugh, which is lovely.

The caption that goes with it says “I can’t believe the stuff we do as parents now”. Why does she act like she’s the first bleep to ever do anything?!
It's the whole "WE R JUST D CrAzIeSt PPL EVA" show. What they're doing is not out of the ordinary whatsoever. It's sad that she is finding this revolutionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought she was a cleaner so posting videos of her cleaning this would give her content - no? I'm surprised it is getting stuck all over Henry's fur, I thought he would of being wearing a royal coronation gown complete with sash and neck ruff 🤷‍♀️
Do you think she only said this because she’s been accused of smoking 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She can’t believe that being a parent involves... parenting? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I had a dream the other night I was married to trump! Omg it was more like a nightmare lol my anxiety and ptsd is really bad at the moment because of what’s going on but I woke up screaming and my husband could just about calm me down lol it’s funny now but wasn’t at the time

Guyzzzzz, send help! I just had a weird fever nap dream and I'm not sure where to go from here. I dreamt that I was having an affair with Joe Swash and Hinch was singing my name to the tune of "Jolene", and "please don't take her man" in a tiktok video with Gretel. It made national news and Joe and I ran off together into the sunset 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but since when has been playing peek a boo with your baby been ground breaking parenting?!!! It’s literally one of the first bleeping games you play with them, they respond so well to it from a really young age!! Absolute pair of dumb fucks I really do wonder sometimes how they manage without ‘Parenting 101 by Tattle’ 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She even drowns Ronnies little laugh out with her bleeping hee hawing. Can’t shut her mouth and let the baby have some fun. Interrupting loud mouth. Wish he would bang his head when he pops uo
Now that would make us all laugh 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She even drowns Ronnies little laugh out with her bleeping hee hawing. Can’t shut her mouth and let the baby have some fun. Interrupting loud mouth. Wish he would bang his head when he pops uo
Now that would make us all laugh 👏👏👏👏👏
now I’ve got visions of her shouting hee haw when onslow gets his end away 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Guyzzzzz, send help! I just had a weird fever nap dream and I'm not sure where to go from here. I dreamt that I was having an affair with Joe Swash and Hinch was singing my name to the tune of "Jolene", and "please don't take her man" in a tiktok video with Gretel. It made national news and Joe and I ran off together into the sunset 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Hope your ok hun xx 😂 you must be traumatised

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.