Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish Mrs Doubtfire would take a looooonnnnggggg fecking break!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just come home from trying to keep vulnerable people from sleeping on the streets. Then I see this pair of fecking thunder @unts gretaling to Whitney

It’s not right, it not ok ... get the duck out my way!!
I’m rather enjoying “gretaling” as a verb.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He clearly does not sit unaided. I don’t care if he does are not all babies are different blah blah but WHYYY YOU LIEEE ZOPHHH?! Ashamed he’s not a picture perfect baby to slot so easily i to your picture perfect life 🙃
I think this is also why she goes on and on about his tufts of hair - to cover up that maybe she’s disappointed he hasn’t got a full head of cute baby hair! She’s so desperate for Instagram perfection, and her disappointment is so obvious!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand being that much of a fan of someone that you would rate a blank book 5 star and recommend the book. She’s mugging you off darling!!!! £6 for a blank notebook 😂
That review underneath though 🤣 crying 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@message me too

The article I was referring to regarding them approaching Gleam

So when she started buying more followers because she knew she had to, to get their attention they then took the tit head on, she’s caused nothing but trouble since!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyzzzzz, send help! I just had a weird fever nap dream and I'm not sure where to go from here. I dreamt that I was having an affair with Joe Swash and Hinch was singing my name to the tune of "Jolene", and "please don't take her man" in a tiktok video with Gretel. It made national news and Joe and I ran off together into the sunset 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
😂😂 I hate to admit this on here but since DOI I've developed a crush on Joe 🙈 I might have to add this to the SS rave thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Brushing his tuft of monk hair won’t make it grow faster hun, and shoving that claw on his back won’t make him stay sitting up! Atv 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I gave up watching her stories today after that singing 🤢.

why did Jamie say all the best twice in his stories today? I don’t watch them both daily but didn’t think they were saying it as much until you guys come up with all the vest!

@Astonishing was it your friend at gleam? Are they getting rid of her anytime soon 🤞🏻
i actually think it sounds like he says “all the vest” the second time round

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So her and Fred Vest are playing with the baby and making him laugh, which is lovely.

The caption that goes with it says “I can’t believe the stuff we do as parents now”. Why does she act like she’s the first bleep to ever do anything?!
Ahh this is what pisses me off so much
The reason I originally started detesting her was because she was making out she was the first person to ever get baby nappies with the yellow line on that turned blue when they pissed, like guys pampers have this line, all new born baby nappies have that bleeping line up to like size 2!! twit making out she was the first one To ever try pampers nappies and pull ups after that I just noticed how much of a bleep she is!
Ohh guuuuuuuyyyyyzzz I seen this, am I the only one who does this or am I late to the party.
guyyyyzzzz I don’t know if you knew but this does this, we’re all learning.
guuuuuuyyyyyzzzz I got one of these, does anyone else have one, we’re all in this together.

duck off twit clearly your the first person to do anything, every 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think this is also why she goes on and on about his tufts of hair - to cover up that maybe she’s disappointed he hasn’t got a full head of cute baby hair! She’s so desperate for Instagram perfection, and her disappointment is so obvious!
Definitely!! She's trying to prove she isn't disappointed with his grandad hair.

Reactions: 29
I don’t think I’m prepared for tonight’s clapping video 😖😖 i Just can’t deal with the way she looks around like a pigeon but clapping like a seal who is she looking at???

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So her and Fred Vest are playing with the baby and making him laugh, which is lovely.

The caption that goes with it says “I can’t believe the stuff we do as parents now”. Why does she act like she’s the first bleep to ever do anything?!
And why does she have to do her false laughing and drown Ronnie out . It’s so forced. All about her as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Because she is guyzzzz. She’s the first person to chop her cushions. The first person who spray something with Febreeze the first person to use anythingggg guyzzz and the first person to have a baby and the first person to have an extension. And the first person who didn’t mean to become famous 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really don’t understand all her sheep sucking her flaps! Fair enough if you like her, that’s up to you, but it’s obsession which is really strange. I know they’re not the brightest bunch, but put that energy into something actually worthwhile guuuuuyyyysss

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.