Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@JabbaAndMutt your video on Influencers in the last thread could have been specifically about Grinch and her lying in the tent telling all her followers she'll try to reply to them is exactly the manipulative tactics she employs. Right now every soft twit that's messaged her will be waiting anxiously to see if they are the chosen one who gets a reply and if so, will announce it to the world declaring that their whole life is now worth living because of Mrs Hinch.
Thank you for sharing that video, I found it really useful. Xx
That’s exactly what I thought. I have this video of one of anti hinch instagram page!

Reactions: 8
Probably already been said/asked but has she ever posted a story with Ronnie with him babbling or giggling? None that I can ever remember anyways. I think she puts music over all his posts because he genuinely doesn't make a sound 😪
[/QUOTE
He makes very little noise and I remember when she first started weaning him he was blowing raspberries with his food and she wasn't happy at all. She was quite aggressive with him when she spoke to him and it was really quite sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Welcome to Trollville....you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave...😂😂
When I was messaging a friend the other day I noticed that the predictive text on my phone now offers ‘Lardsnomes’ up as a word! I haven’t even been on here that long really! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
These two offer absolutely nothing to society! People sending their congratulations to Vest Life for having half a million followers and then we have Captain Tom Moore who has raised over £8 MILLION for our NHS! I think we can all safely say that these two won’t have donated a single penny to that man and his amazing cause!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
All these personalised clothing is asking for trouble, I hape she doesnt't let him wear any when he gets out and about.
It's as if she need reminding of who he is.
Fecking 🤡
Most of us put baby clothes that our child has out grown away incase you have another baby, or give to family or charity shops, she cant cause they all have ronnies name on them, what a waste.she knows she will be gifted a full set of new clothes for baby no 2, total selfish greedy person.

Reactions: 29
After being on here for a while. I have noticed something. Sophie is always the first one to cry “trollsssss” the second someone leaves a negative comment. But 99% of negative comments that are left are constructive criticism. I very rarely see people bullying her or being nasty for no reason. People are genuinely concerned for Ronnie, wether that be his diet, his safety etc. Fair enough people have nicknames for her & Jamie but they are hardly dreadful. She is just always so quick to pull the poor me my poor mental health card, because of these “trolls”. When I don’t actually think people are that nasty to her 🙄
It’s usually after she’s been ‘found out’. A lie has been exposed or something. After bib gate we had an alleged troll. Or an illness such as her debilitating hand symptoms. Or her coccyx. Always look over here while I do something bad and crappy over here

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had frozen burgers for dinner tonight because I’m trying to use up what’s in the freezer (except I did fried white onions with them because it’s normal, rather than raw red onions) and they are bleeping vile. They’re soft and mushy inside, I couldn’t eat more than 1 bite 🤢. She really does have a very limited and childish palate.

I reckon she is co-writing it with Maddie McCann’s Mum 😏
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Considering she's made her money from cleaning, she's bleeping filthy! She has no idea how to actually clean anything that's dirty, did she show us cleaning up the mud from Henry's alleged digging in the garden? Did she duck! Has she even shown us his hole? Nope! Sorry Zoph, if there aren't photos it didn't happen babe. All the Vest!
I’d rather NOT see Henry’s hole thankyou ! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how Kanye Vest “didn’t notice” he hit 500K 🙄🤥
I dunno, I actually believe that he couldn't gift a rats arse.

His cereal stories this morning were blatantly a show for us - he wasn't with Ronnie yet he laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had frozen burgers for dinner tonight because I’m trying to use up what’s in the freezer (except I did fried white onions with them because it’s normal, rather than raw red onions) and they are bleeping vile. They’re soft and mushy inside, I couldn’t eat more than 1 bite 🤢. She really does have a very limited and childish palate.
My husband went off to do the shopping just before Easter as he wanted to get some bbq stuff. He bought frozen burgers!!! We have been together almost 10 years and not even married a year yet and he has never seen me buy a frozen burger so I assumed they were all out of fresh ones or perhaps mince beef. His reply.....I didn’t look in the fresh meat aisle!!! duck me! If this marriage lasts until our 1st Anniversary it’ll be a miracle!
He is forgiven as he relented and bought lovely burgers from a local butcher. Shall I post the frozen ones to Castle Greyskull?! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I like frozen burgers! Stop attacking me you awful, awful troll! BLOCKED

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you know what?
Today has been tough really tough. People are dying from Covid19 not with their loved ones by their side.
This Hinch woman hasn’t got a bloody clue. Poor poor Hinch there there, some mean troll commented on something they are so mean.
GET A RUDDY GRIP and a reality check for goodness sake.

She is a sick narcissist and so are her followers, they are being brainwashed by this woman they cannot see it.
Why doesn’t she do something useful and beneficial or just switch off her phone and give up the instasham. I feel so sorry for Ronnie he deserves more

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.