Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you have a awful diet and cooking skills when you think you are a gourmet chef after cooking frozen burgers....also, tuna biscuits.....wtf. grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine being a teenager and your mates digging out an insta vid of your mum rolling around with you to the sound of Celine Dion...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Yeah. My eldest is a carer (so is my middle daughter too. I worry lots about them) so is still at work. She was bored of taking sarnies etc so bought some mug shots. She messaged me with this face 🤮🤮 and just said ‘my tastebuds died’. I don’t think she liked them much. How are they such a big part of Hinchys diet. Them along with burgers Everyday, eggs a la George Foreskin 😂😂 and her nacho cat vomit ensemble must have her in the loo every 5 mins
The must all be egg bound!!! 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does it annoy anyone else that when she does her “zolfloria hours” she uses two different scents that aren’t similar to each other? My brain can’t handle that lavender and country garden are that different and can only
Imagen there is a smog wall in her house 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it strange that onslow is happy to live on casserole and burgers. Let’s be honest he spends time working on those guns and can’t imagine him keeping in shape on that slop. Exercise is one thing but you need the right diet and protein to get gains and keep them surely.
Casserole is being generous you mean slop dear?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine the size of her first hinch haul when the ban gets lifted? They'll have to hire a HGV fleet

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right guuyyyyzzzz.....

Just sat having a brew and I had a little flashback to when we found out (before hunch announced it) about book number 3 and I could remember taking the piss saying it’ll probably be a book of blank pages.......
That was my favourite tattle moment.
outing her book before she could say anything and her having to bring the release forward hahahaha

TATTLE RULES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I read an article a while back about personalised clothes and bags on kids and how strangers will call their names so the kids are more likely to go to them thinking they know them 😳 how many creeps and weirdos knows ronnies name? And her army seem like crazy fuckers
I mean they’re already calling him “our Ronnie”, they’ve laid claim to him and she’s set no boundaries

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Only stumbled by this site at the weekend as Hinch was grating on me so searched up reviews/info about her.
Started following her Insta out of curiosity as I find housework/cleaning so bloody boring. Was just interested what it’s all about. Who the duck does this all day. The horrendous manic cleaning and endless product use. They must all be high as kites breathing in all the fumes.
I bought a glade plug in last week and hubby and kids went nuts. Said it was giving them a headache and it was all they could taste when they ate.
Honestly reading through all the comments has had me in stitches 🤣 All confirming what I was thinking anyway!
All the vest 😌 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Not only are you lot giving her content ideas but your also given her dinner ideas! Liked the jacket potato and tuna idea did you soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
After being on here for a while. I have noticed something. Sophie is always the first one to cry “trollsssss” the second someone leaves a negative comment. But 99% of negative comments that are left are constructive criticism. I very rarely see people bullying her or being nasty for no reason. People are genuinely concerned for Ronnie, wether that be his diet, his safety etc. Fair enough people have nicknames for her & Jamie but they are hardly dreadful. She is just always so quick to pull the poor me my poor mental health card, because of these “trolls”. When I don’t actually think people are that nasty to her 🙄
Totally agree.... I’ve never seen anyone be nasty to her! I started following when she was on This Morning the first time and since then all I have seen apart from arse licking, is people giving her constructive critism and asking legitimate questions. Anything about Ronnie has always been people showing concern for him not trolling him. The only nastiness I have ever seen in all this time is her fan club attacking anyone who isn’t kissing her arse. Her fans are the vile bullies and it’s disgusting that she lets them get away with it x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I generally wonder what would happen if she was out with Ronnie and came across a fellow hincher. But this hincher is weird, tries to pick up the baby cos yeno. It’s our Ronnie and we are all best friends. I wonder how she would react. She’s done this to herself. It’s plain weird

I was in Blackpool years ago with my daughter who was 4 months at the time. We were on the tram and some womantried to grab her for a cuddle. I was terrified

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
These two offer absolutely nothing to society! People sending their congratulations to Vest Life for having half a million followers and then we have Captain Tom Moore who has raised over £8 MILLION for our NHS! I think we can all safely say that these two won’t have donated a single penny to that man and his amazing cause!
They nothing more than pond life 😂

Reactions: 5
Wow you can seriously tell she reads here from her tit she’s posted today. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who said today they should eat a jacket potato?! I kid you not she even needs tattle to tell her what to have for tea Ffs. 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.