Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StillGotGramster

My first thread suggestion

These threads move too fast, Hinchy cannot keep me up. Word on the Street is she's brining out a "slop" book

Reactions: 5
So sorry to hear this. What an awful time for you and your family. I sincerely hope that they are able to make a full, speedy recovery as soon as possible. I think that's a major factor in why people have turned on her. She is so lucky in the respect that she has been gifted so much stuff, doesn't have to worry about money and like you've referred, has such a vast outside space to chill in. She is a piss taker and her 'wholesome' words mean nothing, just like the stupid clap she will do tomorrow. She is so out of touch with society and how this pandemic is hitting people.
Thank you :)

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Is the Moses basket everyone is going on about that contraption in her living/dining room with wheels on?? Sorry I am not a mum and half time I never know what you trolling gits or about with regards to the kid and development stuff or what he should or shouldn’t eat. But I thought that thing on wheels was like a decorative piece of tat!!
yep

Allthebest!

I'm sure it's probably been said before but I looked back at old posts on her sisters Facebook and some.of the comments etc Sophie has left on there. She sounds like a pretty normal, fun twenty something young lady....nothing like she comes across now as Mrs Hinch. There was even talk of being drunk and hanging....does she ever even drink now??
Mrs Hinch isn't her in real life its a brand. She probably still is like that tbh

Reactions: 4

Mejustme

VIP Member
Personally I think the moses barrrrrsket is on the floor, so that when she finally snaps and cries trolls then she can say ‘of course i’d never put him in it high up’ and get another article out of how awful we all are.
I think it's a solid piece and she wouldn't be able to deny it ,you can quite clearly see the hood ...

Wal18

Does anyone know if hinch gets on with Fred’s family? I know they always see her family. Reason I ask (and sorry if this has been talked about before) but I noticed that his sister has a home account and has done since 2017. Zoph has pretty much copied her interior. Looking back through it’s almost identical. Do you think they get on?
What’s his sisters account called?

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Hope she didn’t forget to remove his muslin cloffff that he probably uses for comfort while he naps so she can sit and sniff it like some deranged lunatic,.. can imagine her sat rocking back and forth whilst sniffing it
What's the deal with the muslin cloffffff business? Surely he could suffocate or get it stuck on him? She really doesn't have a clue....

Punkpunkpunk

Mine are 7 and 5 and my son was so fast with his language development. Then when it came to my daughter she wasn’t as quick as him and it’s so hard not to compare, especially when you do the same things for them. So I definitely understand when they say they develop differently. When it came to her two year check the health visitor said it doesn’t matter so much about speech it’s more their level of understanding. So the fact I could communicate with her and she understood meant there wasn’t an issue. Then shortly after that she was saying everything, it was just her personality that meant she wasn’t as quick as my son. This is what annoys me about Hinch is she just automatically thinks she’s being judged by people who claim to be perfect parents but this isnt true. She’s so far up her own arse that she isn’t willing to accept constructive advice from people who will be honest about parenting.
Absolutely! 👌🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 3