Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Punkpunkpunk

My nana used to say babies are either walkers or talkers.
Do Not Worry 😊😊
Aww no way do not worry! I know I posted about my daughter doing all sorts but believe me, there is no one more surprised than me and my husband! Our son was completely different! 100% different child when it came to milestones and stuff. I know everyone says every baby is different and it is so, so true. I reckon you're an awesome, beautiful mum! The worst thing we can do (and it is completely normal to do which is weird) is compare our kids to others. My friend is baby was walking unaided at 8 months. Crazy! Lots of love x

Reactions: 6

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I need someone to explain this to me, cause of hinchy banging on about the flash bathroom spray crap obviously everyone went out and brought it. Now everyone I follow who seems to feel the need to film them cleaning their bathroom says “don’t forget this doesn’t actually kill germs to you’ll need to go over with with a disinfectant” now call me crazy but
JUST USE A DISINFECTANT IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU CAN BUY A TESCO VERSION OF FLASHBATHROOM AND ITS ANTI BAC ASWELL FOR 80p
Why. Why waste your time cleaning sometime twice who the hell can be bothered
I use the Flash for bathroom on the bath and sink and it's great! I've seen Cleaning with Mario raving about the 80p one since he bought it, so I'll look out for it if I'm near a Tesco. I only use the Dettol all in one disinfectant spray for door handles, the bin and light switches as it's quite strong smelling, most other surfaces I use a multi surface spray or sponge with fairy liquid and hot water. There's no need to use 1001 products, you'd not be able to breathe!

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I’m planning on having burgers for tea, I don’t have a George Foreman or a garden or the boomerang app. Oh shit I’m f**ked aren’t I?!
I wouldn't bother.... there's no point as they just wouldn't be the same mot cooked outside in the cold in the garden. 😑 ATV! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
I do find it strange about Onslow though. I remember waaay back in the day when she did clean and was quite ‘normal’ he was very health conscious. Weetabix and fruit, porridge, skinless chicken and veg. Even on her page in the beginning it was risotto and salads. Quite good recipes. She could cook. So why have they taken this turn with the vile food choices? I don’t understand why that would be beneficial. Although I suppose it’s easier to get thousands of poor followers, mainly single mums sitting in their flats, drawn in with ‘oh I can’t cook I’m so ditzy’ than ‘here’s a healthy recipe that takes a bit of time’ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ And of course nobody gives free shit that way. I’m calling a bingo on a free bbq in a week or so. And a deal with birds eye
maybe shes after an iceland deal? This is my first ever post I hope I've done it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Right I’ve been scrubbing everything in site since 6am... wtf did I miss? A cookbook?

• Haha

Maz81

VIP Member
These two offer absolutely nothing to society! People sending their congratulations to Vest Life for having half a million followers and then we have Captain Tom Moore who has raised over £8 MILLION for our NHS! I think we can all safely say that these two won’t have donated a single penny to that man and his amazing cause!
They nothing more than pond life 😂

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if hinch gets on with Fred’s family? I know they always see her family. Reason I ask (and sorry if this has been talked about before) but I noticed that his sister has a home account and has done since 2017. Zoph has pretty much copied her interior. Looking back through it’s almost identical. Do you think they get on?
Whats his sis instagram name?

• Haha

winebeforepine

Scrolling through my feed and this has come up. Someone I follow who has a small business made this for her. This is INCREDIBLY creepy I think. The caption gone along with it has made me wanna puke and hinchy is slowly ruining Disneyland for me. Can’t believe what a bunch of ass lickers they are.
too colourful to hang on her walls though

• Haha