Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rh3a

Chatty Member
My Hinch list of Hinch hates:
- Pointing that horrid boney finger at everything
-Picking things up without using her thumbs
-Wet, sloppy speech sounds
-Smoker’s voice
-Any of her hideous speech mannerisms
-Rrrrrrronnie
-Handsnumz
-Handsnumzmanz
-Aggressive throwing of clofs
-Chav tattoos
-Drag makeup
-She thick as two short planks
-Done fuck all to deserve her success
-Using the fucking tick emoji ✔ ✔ next to every pointless chore she does every fucking say

I could think of so many more but I’ll give myself an aneurysm.
Anyone else??? Please???
Can’t believe you forgot handsnomes

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sleepisfortheweek

Why is she sat on the floor and letting that fat snobby dog sit on her sofa ??! It’s a pet soph, have some discipline and tell it to move ..it can get comfy on a dog bed ...like regular dogs do! Christ on a bike I’ve never known owt like it
Why is she sat on the floor when they have 2/3 sofas anyway. What a waste

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
I'm not her biggest fan but I agree with you about her been a first time parent and been honest and open about the struggles of been a parent, something which Hinch never is 😂
Maybe she could learn something from her, but then again Fern hasn't got to be in constant touching distance of someone to 'support' her, look how well she dealt with little Sunday and her first night in her new bedroom, then there's Hinchy who has Ma Barker, Jamie boy and Henry obviously who are there all day every day. 😂

Punkpunkpunk

Home Bargains deleted my comments from their post guyzzz! I’m wounded!
I only shared one of my favourite thread title suggestions from here recently. I thought it was rather amusing!
Someone typed up my thread suggestion on there about the tug box haha

I woke my boyfriend up by bursting out laughing in bed to that tug box comment 😂😂😂
I'll take the credit for that 😏 I didn't type it but it was my thread suggestion a few threads back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

mammaof3

VIP Member
Uh oh, mr Hinch has gone rogue posting this, can’t imagine fud face gave her permission for this to be posted. She looks like she’s emerged from a swamp. Bet she’s muttering under her breath about how those bloody little white things have gotten into HER garden SHE doesn’t allow any real, living plants in HER garden.

Told you her stalks her
Out of all his posts today 18 ar from others, 1 stalking and 1 boomerang with the dog

He has no hope, all his followers are Hinches Bitches

I’ve noticed that She has suddenly upped her game with regards to actually making food for her baby and activities (although all preplanned for the gram!). I really hope she’s not thinking of bringing out some sort of baby book with recipes, activities etc. Some publishers push to get more books out, so she may be gearing up for content. Plus the photo of her baby standing up with her arms ready to catch him....who is taking that photo? Clearly the baby is looking at someone, but the photo is taken behind the Hinch or does she have a tripod? Everything is so staged and managed with her.
I hope she does bring out a baby cooking book then the critics will trash her

Mumdrum

Yet again a video of making food for Ronniegodhelphim, but no video of him actually eating it! Come on Grinchy, you’re fooling no-one ( well maybe your army, but we all know they’re severely lacking in the intelligence stakes 😇).

Can you imagine moving to a nice house and find out you’re living next to those slumdog millionaires? I’d be straight on to the council for a reduction in council tax!
Slumdog millionaires 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha