Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magnolious

100% agree.
Did you ever see her prison loungewear set? Pretty sure the large size was actually a 14? Hardly large 🙄 she's the same height as me and what I wouldn't give to have a figure like hers (there is where any jealousy towards her starts and ends)
No I never seen that I don’t think. She’s just a total self-obsessed bint

Reactions: 3

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
Nothing looks natural with her and that babba. Her face doesn't look proud or full of love.. it's looking into the screen all gnarly as if to point score on some Tattlers because Ronnie made a murmur. She looks like such a botox filled bitch 🤢

And as for that B&M post, there are no words for how narcissistic she is. 😠😠😠😠😠
Has she removed this? I've checked her stories a few times and can't see it 😂 not that I want too, look at that unsettling face.

Anon89

Chatty Member
Just saw Uncle Vester out walking the King aka Henry. Videod for the gram they are such a pair of entitled people it makes my blood boil. Prince Ronnie and King Henry not forgetting Princess Sophlora. Royalty my arse that’s what they like to think they are stupid wankers lol🤭
Ooooooo video please!!

message me too

Question out of interest - how do you all know they approached gleam? I always wonder when it’s mentioned how it’s common knowledge.

winebeforepine

At the risk of sounding thick does anyone know how I contact admin for a name change? I clicked on an admin member but it didn’t give me the option to message them? I joined up just to have a nose so just put in a basic (shit lol) name but liked it here and decided to stay 🤣
I think there’s a thread for it that you just comment on

Reactions: 2

Rh3a

Chatty Member
Someone else has got to be in that house with her. I would never put my 10 month old in a Moses basket like that and then piss off upstairs and clean. What if he woke up and pulled himself up and fell out? We know Ronnie isn’t at that stage just yet but I do think he could roll out. It’s so irresponsible. I don’t think even she’s that silly to leave him sleeping in that unattended.
Her husband is!

Reactions: 2

Sazzle99

Welcome!! 👋

Re. The Willy Hill comments - a while back someone said that Zoph was seen dragging Vest Life (also often referred to as Onslow from Keeping up appearances!) out of a bookies while she was pregnant 😉

Ahhh DM your Dad was a classic. The short version is Zoph went on Virgin radio. Their website blew up with comments dissing her. Some “child” set up a Delete Tattle Life insta and started tagging Virgin boss Richard Branson’s daughter to “DM your Dad” to get the comments removed 🤣

To change your name message @admin but be warned! They have a wicked sense of humour and you could end up with anything! 🤣🤣

Hope that helps?! All the vest to you! 😘
I can’t find where I can message @admin !
I’d like my name changed too :)

Reactions: 1