Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be sending Onslow round to ask the neighbours to take that tree down next. Hope they tell him to get fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Vest life is literally the equivalent of a soggy dressing gown sleeve isn’t he
To quote chandler bing
‘Whoooppaaaa’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've literally lost my bleeping tit at the leaf vacuum. 😂 😂 😂 😂

I can see her strolling out of the garage like bleeping rambo, she probably cocked the damn thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the duck does she have to add an ‘s’ onto every word???? “See if this can get rid of some of the random stuff on the FLOORS” ????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She would order her weekly food shop from eBay if she could. Guyzzzzz I got these burgers off eBay, I’ll add the swipe up.. could u imagine it 🙄If I was looking to buy a leaf vacuum I’d firstly start by looking at b&q or somewhere, but not money grabber soph, she has to go to eBay so she makes her money on everyone copying her

Reactions: 12
Please let there be a few big gusts of wind so the tree sprinkles more stuff on her garden 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you, sending love to you, too. 😊 I've got to be careful I dont send my anxiety severely high and become scared to go out full stop, but at the moment, I am, it's a horrible situation. 😣 Other people there probably feel the same, but I'm just scared someone may have something....
I have definitely become more anxious as time has gone on. I’m sure a lot of people do feel the same. Only going to the supermarket every other week and I really have to talk myself up to do that. Can’t imagine how we are all going to come out of lockdown. Hinch talks about anxiety but she doesn’t seem anxious at all to me Take care everyone 😘

Reactions: 17
I thought you was having a nap? Well duck off and have it! Hopefully you’ll sleep through til tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I made these last night- ham wrapped around hotdogs. They look more edible than Hinch’s food- don’t worry babes you can add it to your cookbook xx
That’s what i imagine Jamie’s trouser snake looks like. Wee and peely wally 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.