Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Hinch list of Hinch hates:
- Pointing that horrid boney finger at everything
-Picking things up without using her thumbs
-Wet, sloppy speech sounds
-Smoker’s voice
-Any of her hideous speech mannerisms
-Rrrrrrronnie
-Handsnumz
-Handsnumzmanz
-Aggressive throwing of clofs
-Chav tattoos
-Drag makeup
-She thick as two short planks
-Done duck all to deserve her success
-Using the bleeping tick emoji ✔ ✔ next to every pointless chore she does every bleeping say

I could think of so many more but I’ll give myself an aneurysm.
Anyone else??? Please???
I’m so glad someone else hates her hand movements I think it’s one of the main reasons I turned to the dark side of being a troll 😂 I couldn’t stand how she picks things up any longer and once one thing started annoying me I couldn’t stop realising how much of a twit she was with everything over a year later and I’ll never look back!

Reactions: 18
Hubby has just put a vest on to cut the grass...I've reeled off all the jokes about vests that I've seen on here (thanks guyzzzz) and he's now stormed upstairs saying he's taking the fucker off 🤣🤣 Atv x

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If I asked my husband to stand next to me as part of an act then I threw paper "jokingly" (aggressively) at him he'd be ringing up the divorce lawyers by the time the clip had finished. Wtf have I just watched? We're all feeling a bit out of sorts having to stay home, but she's bleeping lost it.

Not cute, or funny, or relatable. Just plain deranged.

She is the gift that keeps on giving though. Endless entertainment for us 😂
Screenshot_20200416-151602.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What have I just watched? Someone please please take her phone away. She's making a fool of herself now. I would be questioning her sanity. Not someone to be looking up too.
Each day shes losing more bleeping screws! 🙄 Its all attention seeking for the 'Gram! She should be spending that time playing with her son or walking her dog. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I shared this video earlier on in the the last thread after randomly typing in on you tube....I could see all the similarities blatantly, it may have ended up on an Insta account a couple of nights ago too😉😉
are you 💕 & 💐1?

Reactions: 6
Have a nap! Have a bleeping nap! All because you’ve been up since 5.30am try working god knows how many 12 hour night shifts on about 4 hours sleep a day, in a dementia home where this lock down has sent them all into chaos as their routine has been completely up rooted and they just don’t understand, honestly this woman has no bleeping clue! Honestly she has sent me totally over the edge! 🤬😡😤
I applaud you @Paddy 👏🏼👏🏼 I used to work in a dementia care home. Hinch has no clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Vest life is such a wet wipe isn’t he , will literally do anything his meal ticket asks him too!! It’s so bizarre for words 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s tired? Why? As I said before 2 of my daughters are carers. 1 works with the elderly in their homes and the other works with people with learning difficulties. They can’t remember the last time they had a day off. The folk the look after are confused and don’t understand why they cannot get out or see family. The elderly clients don’t see anyone except the carers for days on end. Yesterday they both worked 14hrs and didn’t see their kids all day. And she sings a song, prats about, ‘cooks’ a raspberry and now needs a nap. Yeah it’s tiring trying to keep up with all your lies Soph

• Heart
Wowser “she works so hard” is an absolute piss take from that tit stain of a bloke. The blisters on my feet and my sweaty chafed chunky thighs from actual graft yesterday are bastard knacking me, but you carry on praising your Dopey prick of a wife you bleeping bulgy eyed troglodyte.

Oh and her self congratulations this morning are filthy aren’t they. She’s one sick puppy. Superfuckingwoman. She offends me I’m slogging my guts out whilst this twit “pops a link” up and thinks she’s the messiah.

Oh morning trolls
All this x1000000000009999000565678

But especially at bulgy eyed troglodyte

‘Stay safe guys yeah Stay safe’
LAUUUUDDAAAAAHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lunchtime
Stacey 1 - Hinch 0 😂😂View attachment 110384
If there is a chance of a baby cook book it looks like Stacey will be getting the deal and Hinch knows this, hence why she’s recently tried to up her game with Rrrronies lunch. They are fighting for the same contracts and we can enjoy the rivalry play out on the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I asked my husband to stand next to me as part of an act then I threw paper "jokingly" (aggressively) at him he'd be ringing up the divorce lawyers by the time the clip had finished. Wtf have I just watched? We're all feeling a bit out of sorts having to stay home, but she's bleeping lost it.

Not cute, or funny, or relatable. Just plain deranged.

She is the gift that keeps on giving though. Endless entertainment for us 😂
View attachment 110424
I want to do this to my husband to see what his reaction would be! 🤣 I don’t think it’d be post worthy though, probably have to be censored lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Onslow looks like a spare part in her singing vid😂😂😂
He must be the envy of all his mates, loaded, secret Audi but at the cost of doing everything his wife tells him and bbq-ing on a plug in grill. He’s not even allowed to keep his clothes in his own bedroom.

• Haha
I applaud you @Paddy 👏🏼👏🏼 I used to work in a dementia care home. Hinch has no clue!
It’s a weird one, I love my job, even through the sad times, I love that they live in their own world and we just go and visit, but with them not being able to keep to their routine it’s really hit some of the residents hard, although one lady came to the office last night and we ended up putting the radio on and having a dance 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.