Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news has anyone else seen staceys story today... very clear why Hinch and her get on so well, both a couple of weird unfunny cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope she didn’t forget to remove his muslin cloffff that he probably uses for comfort while he naps so she can sit and sniff it like some deranged lunatic,.. can imagine her sat rocking back and forth whilst sniffing it
What's the deal with the muslin cloffffff business? Surely he could suffocate or get it stuck on him? She really doesn't have a clue....

Reactions: 4
Those wanting to see where Hinch stole Minky from..
What's the name of the original account where Hinch asked where to get a minky from? That person seems lovely and so I think she deserves a follow, for putting up with Hinch's bs. The name has been rubbed out.

The way Hinch ran with that minky! Even working with them and getting paid by the company. Taking it on her honeymoon and in hospital with her and tucking it into the covers. Having a mini special one made for Ronnie. Unbelievable! They should've been sponsoring that original person, if there were any justice in this world. She was advertising them before the clawed grabby Grinch.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What's the deal with the muslin cloffffff business? Surely he could suffocate or get it stuck on him? She really doesn't have a clue....
I think that’s why she came up with the nonsense about carrying it round with her to sniff whilst he’s asleep so she wouldn’t get people saying she’s a bad mother for leaving him with something to suffocate on. Could’ve just said she removes it when he falls asleep but no, had to come up with a creepy anecdote to go along with it and get some more engagement 🙄 “I must sound crazy guyyyyzzzzz” so her gremlins swipe up to say omg hinchie you’re the sweetest mother everrrrr!! 🤮

Reactions: 10
I thought about emailing Gleam again with a screenshot of that dreadful Whitney Houston rendition but I honestly think they couldn't give a flying duck what she does. My DM and email from the other day have gone unanswered/unacknowledged. I don't understand how a company would carry on being associated with her if she is part of their representation even if they do get financial gain from her. It's baffling.

Reactions: 17
I thought about emailing Gleam again with a screenshot of that dreadful Whitney Houston rendition but I honestly think they couldn't give a flying duck what she does. My DM and email from the other day have gone unanswered/unacknowledged. I don't understand how a company would carry on being associated with her if she is part of their representation even if they do get financial gain from her. It's baffling.
What do they actually do, call themselves a management company but let their biggest clients flop!! They need to sort out lazy Zoe Sugg as well as Hinch the Grinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What do they actually do, call themselves a management company but let their biggest clients flop!! They need to sort out lazy Zoe Sugg as well as Hinch the Grinch.
I even thought about ringing them up but what's the point? She seems untouchable and can clearly do no wrong in her management company's eyes.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I feel like we live in two very contrasting worlds right now! We seeing the absolute best there is in human nature and then we see people like hinch, who doesn't have an ounce of integrity and for the life of me, I can not figure out what she's done so inspirational!
Need I say more ⬇⬇⬇

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I’ve noticed that She has suddenly upped her game with regards to actually making food for her baby and activities (although all preplanned for the gram!). I really hope she’s not thinking of bringing out some sort of baby book with recipes, activities etc. Some publishers push to get more books out, so she may be gearing up for content. Plus the photo of her baby standing up with her arms ready to catch him....who is taking that photo? Clearly the baby is looking at someone, but the photo is taken behind the Hinch or does she have a tripod? Everything is so staged and managed with her.

Reactions: 11
New thread
It’s Thursday night on goes the show louda louda shouts out Onslow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Uh oh, mr Hinch has gone rogue posting this, can’t imagine fud face gave her permission for this to be posted. She looks like she’s emerged from a swamp. Bet she’s muttering under her breath about how those bloody little white things have gotten into HER garden SHE doesn’t allow any real, living plants in HER garden.

Told you her stalks her
Out of all his posts today 18 ar from others, 1 stalking and 1 boomerang with the dog

He has no hope, all his followers are Hinches witches

I’ve noticed that She has suddenly upped her game with regards to actually making food for her baby and activities (although all preplanned for the gram!). I really hope she’s not thinking of bringing out some sort of baby book with recipes, activities etc. Some publishers push to get more books out, so she may be gearing up for content. Plus the photo of her baby standing up with her arms ready to catch him....who is taking that photo? Clearly the baby is looking at someone, but the photo is taken behind the Hinch or does she have a tripod? Everything is so staged and managed with her.
I hope she does bring out a baby cooking book then the critics will trash her

Reactions: 6
I couldn't help but send a message when I see Ronnie asleep in the Moses basket. If he is sitting up or pulling himself up like she says he is. It's sooo dangerous! I'll wait to be blocked now 🙄

Am I missing something here? So many a*se sucking messages to him saying they are crying with laughter, couple goals etc.
If that sort of stuff makes you die with laughter then they really need to get a life 😂

Screenshot_20200416_181449_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 24
Question out of interest - how do you all know they approached gleam? I always wonder when it’s mentioned how it’s common knowledge.
The head of Gleam did an interview for an article ages and ages ago to say they approached Gleam.
Gleam said no originally and the Hinch's went back when her following got a bit higher. I'll see if I can find the article, it was posted ages ago

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My first thread suggestion

These threads move too fast, Hinchy cannot keep me up. Word on the Street is she's brining out a "slop" book

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.