Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Hinch list of Hinch hates:
- Pointing that horrid boney finger at everything
-Picking things up without using her thumbs
-Wet, sloppy speech sounds
-Smoker’s voice
-Any of her hideous speech mannerisms
-Rrrrrrronnie
-Handsnumz
-Handsnumzmanz
-Aggressive throwing of clofs
-Chav tattoos
-Drag makeup
-She thick as two short planks
-Done duck all to deserve her success
-Using the bleeping tick emoji ✔ ✔ next to every pointless chore she does every bleeping say

I could think of so many more but I’ll give myself an aneurysm.
Anyone else??? Please???
Can’t believe you forgot handsnomes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just thinking, do you think we should get zoph to have a look in her magic garage to see if a corona vaccine is hiding in there.

Just imagine”guuuyyyysss, just found this in my garage. Got it last month from eBay! Totally forgot I had it. Swipe up to buy....!”

bleeping tit.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t watch the Whitney mime. I can’t get through it had to skip. Absolute CRINGE...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will also be mega peeved that SS was ranked 4 places above her in the mummy awards too! Bitterness at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just thinking, do you think we should get zoph to have a look in her magic garage to see if a corona vaccine is hiding in there.

Just imagine”guuuyyyysss, just found this in my garage. Got it last month from eBay! Totally forgot I had it. Swipe up to buy....!”

bleeping tit.....
She is seriously such a spak attack !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m actually so concerned about Ronnie after that video. Until then I’ve sort of just hoped we only see bits and he is actually standing etc it just looks like he’s being propped up but that video of him making noise is so sad. He should be making way more noise than that, my 3 month old can make more sounds than that. I really really hope she’s brought it up with a dr/health visitor
I wanted to ask if there’s any programs to do an evaluation of R? Here in California there’s an early intervention program that is free and a nurse comes to the home and evaluates the child. You have to call and set it up but they make sure the child is hitting milestones. I did it for my son because he wasn’t saying words, he walked at 11 months. He ‘talked’ but they were just sounds/babble. The big thing was that he could understand what was being said, and he could. He was a little older than R is though. They’d put a ball on the floor and tell my son to go get the ball...they wanted to see if he could follow 2 step directions. They did a hearing test also. There’s all kinds of things they did to evaluate his gross
Motor skills. He was fine, but it did ease my mind. I had a daughter who is 2 years older than him and was a late talker too. He did end up needing speech all the way through elementary school because when he did start talking he had some sounds that were wrong, he LOVED going to speech. He had it though the state for a year then once he turned 3 we went to a school for speech therapy twice a week. It was a small group of kids then when he was 3 it was one on one instruction. Again, he loved going there too! He eventually didn’t need speech therapy anymore and now he’s 20 and won’t shut up! 🤣 He’s in college doing great and my other late talker already graduated college! So, early intervention is key...I believe Soph needs to make a call and get R looked at and talk to a professional. It’s clear she’s a bit worried about it because we never see R crawling but we see the dog running in the garden alllll the time! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Rrrrreonnieblesshimznowhazwristz 🙄😂
Hope she didn’t forget to remove his muslin cloffff that he probably uses for comfort while he naps so she can sit and sniff it like some deranged lunatic,.. can imagine her sat rocking back and forth whilst sniffing it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think that singing video is a start of another breakdown coming. I mean it’s been a few days hasn’t it.
Creepy vest life celebrating his 500k followers yesterday was the start. How dare her husband start buying his followers too. Imagine if he over took her 🤣🤣. Anyway I’m sure there will be plenty of screeching, neck grabbing and tears later on 😆 ATB
I’d love George vest to get more followers than her. But actual followers and really good engagement and she breaks down and then they both fall off the face of the earth.
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that she doesn't understand how nature works. Just because it's not in your garden doesn't mean it can't enter the grounds of greyskull.
But she has a protective shield around her and her house incase the nasty trolls infiltrate! i wonder if a neighbour has ever wanted to fling dog tit over there whilst she’s sitting in the egg chair napping.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Patiently waiting for J dog’s comeback song... like frankee and Eamon’s F you songs back in the day if anyone remembers?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.