Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I just watched? Someone please please take her phone away. She's making a fool of herself now. I would be questioning her sanity. Not someone to be looking up too.
Honestly, has this woman been assessed by the crisis team? She’s seriously not right in the head!

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she still gives him milk? I hope she knows that's where he will be getting most of his nutrients from not that horrible Ella slop.
You never see him with a bottle which he should be able to hold on his own by now 🤔
Not even a bottle/cup of water at meal times!
But we did see him with a bottle of juice the other week 🤣

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s already been said I’m threads behind cause I was playing with my kids and doing some meal prep! These move soo fast 😂😂

why did she plate up the food to then have it all broken up on his tray? What was the point in the plate if she wasn’t gonna use it?! Didnt notice any of the sweet potato or raspberries on the tray either and as a mother who is currently weaning I can assure you we’d know if he’d eaten them because raspberries and anything mushy makes a horrific mess!

I’ll stop now because I’m so speechless at that Whitney video. I just pray rondogmillionaire wasn’t left unsupervised in the high chair with food or in the Moses basket where he could of choked or fell out of from a height😭

Reactions: 19
Why does she insist on putting Ronnie in pedal pushers?

And if I said to my husband let’s do a video together with a filter on & I sing in it he would tell me to duck the duck off & grow up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I believe she is only trying her best to look like a good mum while not allowing the child to inconvenience or change her lifestyle in any way 😬
It's ok guuyyyyzzzzz....I'm over it, I don't feel sorry for her anymore! Thanks for talking me.down everyone, knew I could count on you all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that singing video is a start of another breakdown coming. I mean it’s been a few days hasn’t it.
Creepy vest life celebrating his 500k followers yesterday was the start. How dare her husband start buying his followers too. Imagine if he over took her 🤣🤣. Anyway I’m sure there will be plenty of screeching, neck grabbing and tears later on 😆 ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The mess on the ground is from the trees you stupid women. Yes they might look blue on the trees. God she thick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww Soph you go and have yourself a little afternoon nap in that bleeping horrible chair. I know it's hard for you what with all the exercise you get walking Lardy McLardface, running around after Ronnie what with him being so active now and all the preparation you must do for those delicious home cooked meals, not to mention how hard you work at your laptop every day on conference calls, and then of course there's the starter mansion to clean from top to bottom every hour isn't there? . Go on love, get yourself a rest, you must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if she isn’t buying non essential things on eBay herself, she’s still encouraging other people to by showing all these eBay things! As long as her pocket is lined she doesn’t care. Always a motive behind why she shows these irrelevant things on her story, like only showing the leaf things in her garden so she can go and pull out her ebayer leaf hoover. She’s really winding me up today and I don’t know why today more than other days 🤣

• Haha
Those wanting to see where Hinch stole Minky from..
hahahhaaaahhhaaaahhhaaa now this is something that should be on the sun page “Mrs hinch didn’t know what a minkey was till she seen it on another cleanfluencers Instagram but takes all credit for the purchase of them over the last 2 years”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.