Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Another boomerang of Ronnie putting food towards his mouth 🙄

It’s not exactly a video of him eating is it?

2/10 Must try harder!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My little boy turned one yesterday and he won’t hold his own bottle. And by 10 months he was refusing to have milk during the day too. Granted, I wouldn’t give him anything other than water instead, not juice like she does, but my point is that you only know what she shows. If someone judged me because my little one doesn’t hold his bottle for his bedtime milk, I’d be really upset, and my boy doesn’t have anything wrong developmentally, he’s just lazy and likes the cuddles.
There's a difference between won't and can't

• Haha
Reactions: 13
is this whole tit staged or is that Jamie boy's actually reaction?

have you finally realised what you are married too?!

this behaviour aren't normal,she is clearly angry at something and I don't think it's her husband, it's gotta be us 😂

so basically she is saying cheating isn't right but it's okay, yeah course you would hun look how you and the Vest got together.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ok she has lost the bleeping plot with that manic Gretal her eyes scare me to death. Nice address to tattle there Soph with us talking about the cheating and song choices 😆 😂

What the actual duck did I just watch? It's almost as cringey as the Lee Ryan saga 🙊
Somebody rein this woman in!! She's so cringe 🥺🥺🥺🥺 what the hell does bug eyes look like?! Oh my Christ!!!!

Just because you lean that poor boy against a table doesn't mean he's standing. Get off the 'gram and actually encourage his development!

Is it hot in Essex today? It's boiling here. Why is she still in one of those hideous jumpers? They look like they stink!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolute clampets and this is what Ronnie has to look up too, poor kid! I'm just hoping they both fall down that hole, Lard Henry of Maldon Manor has been digging 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck did I just watch? It's almost as cringey as the Lee Ryan saga 🙊
Somebody rein this woman in!! She's so cringe 🥺🥺🥺🥺 what the hell does bug eyes look like?! Oh my Christ!!!!

Just because you lean that poor boy against a table doesn't mean he's standing. Get off the 'gram and actually encourage his development!

Is it hot in Essex today? It's boiling here. Why is she still in one of those hideous jumpers? They look like they stink!!
It’s really warm and sunny here in Essex. Far too warm to be wearing that manky old grey jumper.

• Haha
duck it.... The "I really am trying my best" comment has actually made me feel a bit sorry for her....
Me too! But then why can’t she be more like that instead of just ignoring anyone’s advice about Ronnie. She could be like “guyzzzz I need some inspiration, what can I make Ronnie for his lunch?” and she would get so many responses and then could share those with her followers 🙈

Reactions: 9
I’ve been married 10 years, and if I suggested to my husband that we made a video of us miming to a video he would definitely ask me what I’d been smoking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the actual?!?!?
Sorry how did she even make that list!
she must of paid them to put her on there! Because I follow plenty of mum celebrities who deserve way more credit for being influential than her! although saying that she is influencing me not follow her tips because she’s a useless mother
I think the only reason she's on that list is purely because she's got a vag and she birthed a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is the cleanest baby I’ve ever seen, whilst eating its lunch . . . 🙄 View attachment 110298
Pretty sure the moment the photo is taken, all this is swept away and a yummy pouch is neatly fed instead!!
First time poster, long time rager...

Why the duck would you put it all on that twatty plate then cut it up into tiny pieces later and scatter it about like bird food?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck it.... The "I really am trying my best" comment has actually made me feel a bit sorry for her....
I believe she is only trying her best to look like a good mum while not allowing the child to inconvenience or change her lifestyle in any way 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.