Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That manky grey jumper looks like it smells of fag and BO 🤮 all the best Soph you bleeping woman x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh god cringing so hard. They think they’re hilarious. Come on Soph you’d never let South By South Vest and his boys go out to eat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been married 10 years, and if I suggested to my husband that we made a video of us miming to a video he would definitely ask me what I’d been smoking 🙄
I know the exact words my hubby would say too “Get ta duck🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What the actual?!?!?
Sorry how did she even make that list!
she must of paid them to put her on there! Because I follow plenty of mum celebrities who deserve way more credit for being influential than her! although saying that she is influencing me not follow her tips because she’s a useless mother
I can't take that list seriously, it's got the Luxe Family bimbo on it. Talk about the dregs of the pond. It is an insult to the memory of Breathlessly Mothering.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have a nap! Have a bleeping nap! All because you’ve been up since 5.30am try working god knows how many 12 hour night shifts on about 4 hours sleep a day, in a dementia home where this lock down has sent them all into chaos as their routine has been completely up rooted and they just don’t understand, honestly this woman has no bleeping clue! Honestly she has sent me totally over the edge! 🤬😡😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I came on to say this!! Every single time there has ever been a video of Ronnie putting something up to his mouth the camera shot doesn't cover his arm. I don't think he has strength and lacks coordination to actually use his motor skills so they are forcing his arm up! 🤯😠 babies mimic what they see! Sit with him and eat something other than a bleeping mug shot out of a jug you idiot.
She will be glad we are in lockdown and Rex can't come over to play as she would be mortified by how advanced he seems compared to Ronnie, but Rex is just meeting his milestones whilst Ronnie isn't getting any help to promote his development so he is still very baby like 😣
View attachment 110355
Plus that is not how my 7 month old puts his food in his mouth it’s hand wide open and then slap over his mouth to try get it in his massive gob but he is a greedy tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
it’s tragic really, 2 young people in that house and hardly any walks. I have two and they are walked for 2.5 hours daily, they love a game of football in the garden. have interactive toys, balls and so many toys. Does Henry have any toys or is he just a living ornament?
Same. My dog has back pain so she’s on pain relief and short walks only 20minutes a day but she always gets out. It’s mental stimulation for them too. Sniffing, change of scene, finding out info on other dogs plus exercise. It shouldn’t be when the owner feels like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What in gods name was that tit show all about? Her little Gretel/ Whitney performance with vest life headbobbing in the background like some sort of creep?! Seriously what even was that? What was the point in it? Is she trying to be like Stacey when she does her random little videos with Hoe? But thing is hinch you and Jamie are not performers?! Whether you agree with Stacey’s ‘talent’ or not the truth is they are who they are because of their show biz/entertain background so it kind of does work in a weird cringey/funny kind of way. Hinch 1&2 just completely embarrassed themselves then!

Reactions: 14
Putting another wash load... Did you not do that yesterday? What the duck have you got to actually wash? apart from that crappy jumper your wearing. I'm sure a one item wash will be okay 😂

Oh your tired, it must be so exhausting being Mrs Hinch.
Let's face it, it's a tiring job prancing around looking like a tit, cooking, 'cleaning' and being a mother. She hasnt got a scooby bleeping do on what it's like to live in the real world cause she can't see past the grey walls of Hinch manor 🙄

Off you duck now and take those poxy Hinchers with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@JabbaAndMutt your video on Influencers in the last thread could have been specifically about Grinch and her lying in the tent telling all her followers she'll try to reply to them is exactly the manipulative tactics she employs. Right now every soft twit that's messaged her will be waiting anxiously to see if they are the chosen one who gets a reply and if so, will announce it to the world declaring that their whole life is now worth living because of Mrs Hinch.
Thank you for sharing that video, I found it really useful. Xx
I shared this video earlier on in the the last thread after randomly typing in on you tube....I could see all the similarities blatantly, it may have ended up on an Insta account a couple of nights ago too😉😉

Reactions: 8
Must be nice to have a nap 😴
Most of us are up at that time. Whether it be working/night shifts or with children.. she’s got no idea what the real world is like.. she’s fishing for the “you deserve a nap soph” messages, I can’t imagine being so dependent on sympathy from people you don’t even know!

Wonder if we will get any back garden clapping tonight.. she’ll be refreshed from her nap..

• Haha
  • Heart
New thread title
Rose and Fred sing on stage. Well someone has to earn a wage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.