Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she still gives him milk? I hope she knows that's where he will be getting most of his nutrients from not that horrible Ella slop.
You never see him with a bottle which he should be able to hold on his own by now 🤔
Not even a bottle/cup of water at meal times!

Reactions: 16
What is that miming to Whitney all about? She gets more embarrassing by the day. Very difficult to watch. As for simply the Vest 🤦‍♀️ He really needs to inVest
In some balls and tell her to stop. It’s plain weird.
I know. All jokes aside, it’s such odd behaviour, from both of them. So so Strange and not in the slightest bit funny. Desperate and unhinged.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she still gives him milk? I hope she knows that's where he will be getting most of his nutrients from not that horrible Ella slop.
You never see him with a bottle which he should be able to hold on his own by now 🤔
I agree, never seen him have water! He’ll need it if he’s “eating” those dry patties she’s making for him.. he’ll have a mouth like Gandhi's flip flop 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My little boy turned one yesterday and he won’t hold his own bottle. And by 10 months he was refusing to have milk during the day too. Granted, I wouldn’t give him anything other than water instead, not juice like she does, but my point is that you only know what she shows. If someone judged me because my little one doesn’t hold his bottle for his bedtime milk, I’d be really upset, and my boy doesn’t have anything wrong developmentally, he’s just lazy and likes the cuddles.

Reactions: 11
Strange how we never see any baby tv, (I know the weather is nice and they are outside and also we don’t see everything)
But I’ve never once heard her say how much she hates peppa pig or any other children’s shows, like I watched maybe 1 hour of it in the back ground when we visited friends months ago with their toddler and the annoying little pork chop did my head in!!!
again not saying she doesn’t ...but her commenting on it would *actually* make her relatable, not all these half arsed attempts at pretending to be like any other woman her age etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Huge thank you to those who replied to my last comment. I couldnt help but worry, but you have all put my mind at ease 💜

Also what the duck was that singing, if i said to my partner stand there and sing with me he would probs finish me. Who the duck does she think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah there's Ronnie, propped up against something while The Grinch holds her arms out ready to catch him when he inevitably falls down!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guyyyyyys

It's ok, our queen and leader has done a baby meal and activity highlight!

I'm honestly in shock, who is looking to her for ideas on parenting???

She thinks so much of herself! I mean why would you make that highlight unless you felt you had lots of advice to offer?

This has honestly shook me to the core. BRB off to lie down with a zofo soaked minkeh on my forehead.
I’d sooner take parenting advice from Josef Fritzl than her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
My Hinch list of Hinch hates:
- Pointing that horrid boney finger at everything
-Picking things up without using her thumbs
-Wet, sloppy speech sounds
-Smoker’s voice
-Any of her hideous speech mannerisms
-Rrrrrrronnie
-Handsnumz
-Handsnumzmanz
-Aggressive throwing of clofs
-Chav tattoos
-Drag makeup
-She thick as two short planks
-Done duck all to deserve her success
-Using the bleeping tick emoji ✔ ✔ next to every pointless chore she does every bleeping say

I could think of so many more but I’ll give myself an aneurysm.
Anyone else??? Please???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.