Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is tinned tuna ok for babies? I know when pregnant you have to limit how much you eat because of the mercury content.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

Amazon reviews show the worm might be turning. Careful Hinchy, your burgers are burning!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey I’ve never posted on this forum before and I try to not post about influencers / you tubers BUT I’ve heard of mrs hinch but only just checked out her Instagram and please tell I’m not the only one who is shocked at the amount of chemicals she uses on a daily basis 🙀🙀🙀 I mean my house is clean and tidy but I only have about three cleaning products?? Surely such a sterile environments got to be bad for the kid and the dog? Not even any dirt anywhere and all those scents and chemicals on everything and in the air. Maybe it’s just cuz I have allergies and I would feel so poorly in that house but my god she has OCD she’s probably always high from the fumes. It’s really angered me not sure why and I probably sound like a right granny sorry just had to rant somewhere :-/
Personally I dont think she really uses all those chemicals. For example when spraying her bed, curtains etc I reckon it's just water.
She's being paid to promote the brand names, could be anything in the bottle and we would never know.
I could be wrong but that's my theory 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate being back at work, I can’t keep up 😂
Just popped on to say, as I’ve seen it mentioned a few times about Hinch and Stacey. Stacey is famous and has a job outwith insta so she can really put what she wants on there, you never see her do swipe ups, and she’s been doing shout out to the small businesses that make Rex’s clothes which is lovely of her, I appreciate she’s not to everyone’s taste but she’s at least herself and is genuine. Her videos of and with Rex are adorable. Then you look at Castle Grayville with the boring Hinches, trying so hard to prove that they’re wacky frying eggs outside, flogging that shite book of lists at every given opportunity. Hinch has no clue who she is, her page is so disjointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God help them in the winter when it's too cold to fire up the grill outside! Onslow you vest get yourself down to Tesco and stock up on tinned spaghetti, mugshots and casserole mix. Get another two Pyrex jugs while you're out because there's no way you and Ronnie will be getting a meal cooked on your own cooker once the weather turns cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is tinned tuna ok for babies? I know when pregnant you have to limit how much you eat because of the mercury content.
Yes it's fine, even when pregnant. It's fresh tuna you have to limit!

Edited to add....
Unless you're eating like cans and cans of it a day!!

Reactions: 11
thread suggestion;

frozen burgers again. Fake nails galore.
All the vest mate. Your life is a bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This is why as an ex smoker (I don’t really
count as my vape is never out my mouth and I smoke when I drink so yeah not an ex smoker) I never say anything about Soph and her fags. I love a fag. Yes it’s disgusting yes it’s mega dangerous. I still love them. Sorry.
smoking is an awful habit, disgusting and dangerous but I am a smoker, I mentioned it earlier this morning I quit (cold turkey) when pregnant but i defo make comments about hinch being a smoker like running out for faaaaag because it’s funny, I know when my kids are asleep having a nap I’m straight out that back door for a cig like yessssss but I don’t care if anyone knows I smoke I stopped while pregnant,don’t smoke around my kids or in the house I don’t get why celebrities care if people know they smoke maybe the whole they should be setting an example I don’t know.

Reactions: 10
How many times are they going shop to have fresh rolls everyday? And hinch, cut the cob the other way round fgs (cut into the rounded bit not the end 😡)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean I cooked homemade burgers the other night - flatten and shape the mince, cook in frying pan, slap into a bun with sauce and cheese.
I genuinely found that EASIER than faffing with frozen ice hockey puck style frozen tat that’s full of god knows what??

and she would feel so much more fulfilled!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw a few posts about Hinch's sister and I have to say, she really isn't a nice person either. She would often attack other people for daring to criticize Hinch (even if they didn't say anything bad, just stuff like you shouldn't use undiluted Zoflora on things or you shouldn't mix chemicals, etc). In fact, she got pretty nasty at points. From what I remember, she works as a paramedic and people were actually reporting her to the NHS for the things she was saying on social media
She's not a paramedic as far as I know, I think she was in training but if the name she uses on Facebook is her real name, then she's definitely not registered.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's not a paramedic as far as I know, I think she was in training but if the name she uses on Facebook is her real name, then she's definitely not registered.
Ahh ok maybe that's what I was thinking of. It was a while ago it all kicked off. Doesn't she also have a home account? Home.at.no.4 or something like that?

Reactions: 3
How many times are they going shop to have fresh rolls everyday? And hinch, cut the cob the other way round fgs (cut into the rounded bit not the end 😡)
The cheese is from co-op, Jamie's been seen the other day in Tesco, he got a bench in Morrisons....they must hit a different shop every day of the week!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That’s exactly what it is! A bloody cleaning list!😂
This is what she wants, for everything to revolve around her 🙄
View attachment 109700
I’ve just gone on this post to have a look at the replies to that comment, the comment has been removed 🤬 that has really pissed me off! Why does everything have to be controlled? I think we should all go and follow that account to show our support!

Reactions: 8
These pictures are an eye opener! I can feel the anger and frustration towards Ronnie from her. I bet shes so annoyed hes not photogenic in the same was as Henry. By that I mean he doesnt have a big beaming smile and play up to the camera as some babies do. I think hes so cute. Hes like a little old man!
And people saying shes disappointed she doesnt have a girl, I dont believe that for a second. She wants a little army of men hanging off her every word and to portray the image of Ronnie being a mummy's boy.
They definitely are. I've never commented on sophies love for Ronnie because we don't see what goes on behind the scenes. We only see little snippets of her day.
But those photos have made me think differently. Makes me think of the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words". Just one look at them and you can blatently see she has more love for that dog.
Gender disapointment is real but I don't think having a girl would have made an ounce of difference here.

Reactions: 16
They must have cast iron constitutions to be able to eat processed burgers God knows how many days in a row now? If I did that I would be suffering!

RonnieGetHimOffMeIsItTimeForAnotherNap seems to be spared sugary slop for the day though!
Be interesting to see if she carries on cooking for him. If she’s only doing it in response to being criticised it will probably die a death once she feels like she’s proved her point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeez! She really needs us to believe Rrrrrrrronnie long legs doesn’t live off Ella’s Kitchen produce 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.