Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she’s actually cooked for him!!!!!!! She’s took tattles advice and used fish and veg instead of an ellas kitchen pouch! Hope you enjoy it ronnieblessyoudoeshasrealfood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Went to order from superdrug...they had mrs hinch on the website....never ordering from there again!.

She thinks she is masterchef now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That hair gives me the skeevies 🤢. Why doesn’t she get rid of the ratty extensions, give it a bloody good wash and lay off the bleach?! Would be so much classier. Yes I appreciate the irony of what I just wrote 😂. Just looks gross dangling around like that!
There was a couple of stories a while ago where she'd had the extensions out, it looked really nice and natural. Then she had her rat tails put back in 🤮

Reactions: 23
That hair gives me the skeevies 🤢. Why doesn’t she get rid of the ratty extensions, give it a bloody good wash and lay off the bleach?! Would be so much classier. Yes I appreciate the irony of what I just wrote 😂. Just looks gross dangling around like that!
It’s so ageing isn’t it? A bob would really suit her and make her look less harsh. I think she uses that hair as a mask because in most pictures she tilts herself forward so the topknot falls partly across her face

Reactions: 15
It’s a long time since I had babies and my understanding now is food under one is just for fun? That seemed like a helluva plate full for a lil chap. Butttttttt credit where it’s due.... nice to see the effort Zoph! Some of your vest work I’d say! (Sorry just couldn’t help myself! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
But a conference call without make up 🤔 no she isn’t on a conference call haha
I hadn’t accounted for the fact that he’s probably just as much of a bullshitter as she is! 😂

People who repost comments sucking their own arses really make me cringe, should’ve known he’d be one to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a long time since I had babies and my understanding now is food under one is just for fun? That seemed like a helluva plate full for a lil chap. Butttttttt credit where it’s due.... nice to see the effort Zoph! Some of your vest work I’d say! (Sorry just couldn’t help myself! 😂)
Food under one isn’t for fun if you follow nutritional guidelines

Reactions: 6
I hadn’t accounted for the fact that he’s probably just as much of a bullshitter as she is! 😂

People who repost comments sucking their own arses really make me cringe, should’ve known he’d be one to do it!
A right match made in heaven 😂

Onslow gives me the Heebie Jeebies.
Looks like some you would stab in the eye if he approached you down a dark alley way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes it is tear jerking. That these celebs dont donate some of their £1000,s/ £millions
Seeing the people in USA queuing from 3a.m. for food parcels as they’ve lost their jobs and don’t have the benefit system we have was heartbreaking, but where are all the celebrities? You know, the ones constantly asking us to cough up although they’re the freaking millionaires. If they all gave one million each - which they certainly won’t miss - it could make such a difference to those poor souls.
Same in the U.K. We’ve got 99 year old Captain Tom raising well over a million but where’s Bono? Saint Bob? Dominic Cumberbatch etc. etc. etc........

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone noticed whenever Hinch makes Ronnie "proper food" it's always mashed in to a pate and popped in the oven! God forbid she gets a tuna jacket tater all over her chopped cushions cos ronnie is playing boomerang with his spoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hinch needs to face up to the fact motherhood just doesn't come natural to her and that's fine cos it's not easy or natural for everyone. Surely with the platform she's got she could have just been more honest and said look guyszzz, parenting ain't whats It's cracked up to be, I'm knackered, I stink of tit and sick most days and I haven't had a hot cuppa tea in months cos that's the reality of what parenting is really like. Instead, the daft dingbat had to put on this amazing tit show performance, of it all been so perfect for her, which is complete BS. So instead of trying to win an award for mother of the year, which is never going to happen, try been the best mam you can be, spend some quality bleeping time with your kid, feed him some proper food, encourage him to explore and move and get your head out of your perfectly pampered arse! ATV 😂
Motherhood didn't come naturally to me. Everyone expected me to fly as as I had very young siblings but if anything it made it harder.
I had terrible post natal depression and I do wonder if Hinch is suffering with it too. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I would honestly say that my eldest was about a year old before I could say that I loved her as a parent should. The pressures to conform, especially in the eye of those that always have something to say like my parents were awful. If she is suffering then I can't begin to imagine how bad the pressure to be perfect is.
That said however she chooses to be in the eye of the world. If it was me I would delete my account and get support. If it festers... It only gets worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Stacey's pretty ruthless, she's just better at hiding it. She's smarter than Hinch. Since being caught chain smoking at 7 months pregnant shock, she's carefully recreated her image as a perfect mum and has businesses tripping over her to give her money to promote family friendly products. Which is some amazing PR. I never thought anyone could turn that around, esp after she was crying on This Morning about it. Today the richest person in the room *multi-millionaire and counting* Stacey (who can pay for daily DM articles) asks her followers to donate to a charity that caught her eye, that involves her, someone she knows, and not one sniff of herself making a donation! I'm sure she'd be shouting at the top of the rooftops if she had. And when that does well, she will take all the credit. "Look how much money Stacey raised!" lmao. Some of us aren't even getting a wage right now. It's a good charity, but for the love of good donate 20k or something yourself, Stacey. Put your money where your mouth is. She's still raking it in, turned on the radio and there's her talking in an advert etc Her only semi-redeeming factor is she's screwed Hinch over royally. Which again, in the right light, is not necessarily a positive for her.

Anyway if anyone deserves a back stabbing friend, it's Hinch. But I'm retaining my side eye for solomon too. She's milking that dlist celeb kid like there's no tomorrow.
I love your posts, they are spot on every time👍🏼

Reactions: 11
View attachment 109648
Digging at the trolls 😉😂 opens her windows every day... sorry babes I wouldn’t be opening my windows at 5:30am! The daughter would be freezing. I wait till like 10 😂😂

so true! Also why is her photo quality so tit atm? Like when it’s one her. But fine when filming or taking photos of house
Probably because she’s filming on snapchat to filter it to then post on the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never said she was perfect, no one is! At least she owned it and said she was finding it hard to quit. I smoked for 8 years then quit and went cold turkey soon as I were pregnant and found it easy, some don’t. I then done 9 years of no smoking then started up again 2 years ago then quit again 3 months ago. Its an addiction and bloody hard to stop.
Oh man it really is so hard! I quit 3 years ago when I got a clot on my lung at 25 😳 but even still after that and going on blood thinners I still get odd cravings!

Reactions: 4
Did you peel that sweet potato yourself then Sophie? With the peeler you used to peel cheese with the other day? Or did you buy some ready prepared on one of your frequent trips out? Been busy today mind haven't you? Lists completed, windows open, a zoflora hour after breakfast and then a conference call before making and serving lunch? All before 1pm? duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.