Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never said she was perfect, no one is! At least she owned it and said she was finding it hard to quit. I smoked for 8 years then quit and went cold turkey soon as I were pregnant and found it easy, some don’t. I then done 9 years of no smoking then started up again 2 years ago then quit again 3 months ago. Its an addiction and bloody hard to stop.
This is why as an ex smoker (I don’t really
count as my vape is never out my mouth and I smoke when I drink so yeah not an ex smoker) I never say anything about Soph and her fags. I love a fag. Yes it’s disgusting yes it’s mega dangerous. I still love them. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seeing the people in USA queuing from 3a.m. for food parcels as they’ve lost their jobs and don’t have the benefit system we have was heartbreaking, but where are all the celebrities? You know, the ones constantly asking us to cough up although they’re the freaking millionaires. If they all gave one million each - which they certainly won’t miss - it could make such a difference to those poor souls.
Same in the U.K. We’ve got 99 year old Captain Tom raising well over a million but where’s Bono? Saint Bob? Dominic Cumberbatch etc. etc. etc........
He’s raised over £6 million now and good old soph doesn’t even mention it..... unless it’s a Thursday and she’s clapping in her garden 🤣👀

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Motherhood didn't come naturally to me. Everyone expected me to fly as as I had very young siblings but if anything it made it harder.
I had terrible post natal depression and I do wonder if Hinch is suffering with it too. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I would honestly say that my eldest was about a year old before I could say that I loved her as a parent should. The pressures to conform, especially in the eye of those that always have something to say like my parents were awful. If she is suffering then I can't begin to imagine how bad the pressure to be perfect is.
That said however she chooses to be in the eye of the world. If it was me I would delete my account and get support. If it festers... It only gets worse.
If she's struggling, which most of us suspect, then she needs to stop trying to force it for the 'gram and instead get the support she needs. I don't think this is an area where "fake it till you make it" is going to cut it. Not bonding with your child is one thing, but focussing on wanking off your taps instead of getting the help to build that bond is another entirely, and poor Ronnie is missing out. I'm sure if she was more open her hinchers would be falling over themselves to offer help and suggestions, plus it would make her more relatable, but sadly she is more concerned with portraying her picture perfect Insta life 😔 she wanted a career, she approached Gleam, but things have changed since then and she needs to re-evaluate her choices to see if it's sustainable now she has a child.

Reactions: 19
Fred Vest is on one today sharing all the videos of the sycophants sucking Verucca’s flaps. She’s been a busy girl this morning what with the zoflora hour, her conference call and pretending to have an interest in her child. Time for a coffee and fag in the garden me thinks! ATV!
ffs I’ve just spat my brew everywhere at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to the bags of cleaning products she was donating? She was going to post the pic everyday to encourage people, lasted 2 days. That 100 year old guy just raised nearly 5 million for the nhs. All she cares about is cooking tit on her george foreskin, cleaning her clean house and making things magically appear from her garage.she has a platform of '3 million' and could do so much more

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s a long time since I had babies and my understanding now is food under one is just for fun? That seemed like a helluva plate full for a lil chap. Butttttttt credit where it’s due.... nice to see the effort Zoph! Some of your vest work I’d say! (Sorry just couldn’t help myself! 😂)
while food before one is and should be fun it isn’t all it’s for, its a crucial time to explore textures, colours and tastes of foods to build up a good palate so it’s good she’s actually given a balance today. Most of their nutrients still come from milk but it’s still so important to give them a good variety of food and let them work out when they are full themselves by letting them take the lead in feeding!

ps it really was her vest work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to start viewing her stories on Gramster cos I got blocked on #wigwamgate and she has over 2500 people subscribing. Do you think that's the amount of people that she has blocked? I calling it to be twice that amount

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
God does she ever eat anything healthy ? All she it’s is pasta out of packets in jugs , burgers , sausages , fried eggs?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When you regret knocking through the wall to your living and dining room from the kitchen so now just cook all your frozen burgers outside to stop your house smelling like a zolflora spring time flooded Burger King

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You might have hit the nail on the head there. I don’t have the greatest relationship with food. I don’t think I’m fat, quite the opposite, I’m 5 foot 9 and fluctuate between 7 stone 11 and 8 stone 6. I look awful the less weight I Carry and looking through old pics I think I look best at around 9 and a half stone but when I’m swamped at work (like now) or stressed, worried, anything emotional I lose my appetite. It’s a genuine struggle to eat, and when I’m like that I only have to half heartedly agree something looks/sounds/smells good or fancy something and my husband is grabbing it like he has to get it immediately if not before I change my mind.

I’ve mentioned this before. Why did she even put a pic of sophlora in a birthday message to her other daughter. It’s not like it’s a pic of them together it’s separate pics ffs
The birthday message is to Sophie... she’s the youngest... I find it weird that she has put a pic of both of them in the post tho

Reactions: 14
Good lord Ronnie's tuna patties look like dry baked cat food 🤮
And burgers outside....again 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
New thread suggestion.

The world is falling apart, yet hinch has no heart, only cares about her book and yet no one gives a fook!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i smoked before I had my first son, I went cold turkey when I was pregnant, I also found it easy because I was pregnant I wouldn’t have quit if I was pregnant I then started again when I had my baby about 2 months later I was lonely, moved to a new city, no friends or family around me and my partner always at work it was hard so I smoked I then got pregnant again to my now 7 month old and quit easily again only because I was pregnant for the babies sake I have smoked since I have had him so I started again I don’t smoke as much, I don’t mind people smoking I don’t smoke around my kids or in the house just a couple a day I’m open about it, celebs often hide that they smoke, quitting it crazy hard Iv tried I couldn’t do it, I want to I’m just not in the right frame of mind at the moment, I’m down, a little depressed often and I feel very self conscious and down about myself when I can get over them maybe I can then try to quit smoking. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm like you, I quit when I was preggo and started up and again after due to stress etc but also it's just 5 mins I get to be by myself and a small bit of peace!

Reactions: 8
What happened to the bags of cleaning products she was donating? She was going to post the pic everyday to encourage people, lasted 2 days. That 100 year old guy just raised nearly 5 million for the nhs. All she cares about is cooking tit on her george foreskin, cleaning her clean house and making things magically appear from her garage.she has a platform of '3 million' and could do so much more
😂😂😂 George Foreskin! Thank you for this! Made me spit my coffee out! X

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I saw a few posts about Hinch's sister and I have to say, she really isn't a nice person either. She would often attack other people for daring to criticize Hinch (even if they didn't say anything bad, just stuff like you shouldn't use undiluted Zoflora on things or you shouldn't mix chemicals, etc). In fact, she got pretty nasty at points. From what I remember, she works as a paramedic and people were actually reporting her to the NHS for the things she was saying on social media

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.