Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyB

My hubby and I are both in our 70's so I have a peep on Insta andTattle as I get up before him then after a while I go in and the following conversation takes place. Him: "How many more virus figures"? I tell him and then after us both saying how awful for the families I now get the next question. "Has that daft Hinch woman been on?" Me: "Yeah, her and her bloke were out in the garden frying eggs at 7:30 this morning" Him: "You're joking"? Me: (laughing) no that's what they were doing but hey listen to this yesterday she was chopping her cushions" Him: " What cutting them up?" Me: "No she sort of karate chops the top of the cushions so they look roughly heart shaped" Him: "Are they both a full shilling?" Me: Weeeeeeell not really cos the other day he was turning the living room rug upside down and shaking it". No football for hubby to watch and only 3 episodes of Emmerdale a week for me the Hinches are the gift that just keeps giving - better than any comedians even though they are laughing all the way to the bank!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 191

Rbxoxo

New thread idea:

Rose and Fred playing cards to spice up their marriage, while Ronnie naps in his Gypsy carriage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Astonishing

VIP Member
Sooooo via linked in I’ve found my old colleague works for Gleam.
Guess who I’m now speaking too 😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Whitelilac

VIP Member
I am beginning to think that Hinch is in the grip of a severe eating disorder and Jamie is willing to eat anything she says she fancies just to ensure she eats.

It isn't that long ago that she was taking the piss out of his perfectly healthy breakfast of cereal and fruit and ranting while he was at the gym because he had asked her to steam chicken and veg for him. Now he is eating cheap frozen burgers 4 days in a row, frying eggs every morning and drinking hot chocolate with them.

Someone who is normally a healthy eater doesnt just switch like that, especially as their life really hasn't changed since lockdown 🤔

Reactions: 82

Punkpunkpunk

I'm early because God knows where this thread will be in the morning.

Thread suggestion:
MR Sheen is red, dettol is blue.
Eggs in the mornin' on the Foreman, Bubberloo?

• Haha
Reactions: 78

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I feel so wicked for thinking them garden ornaments look like tufts. I’ve got a one way ticket to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 76

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
I never post on these threads because they move so fast, but jumping in now after yesterday’s shit show of crocodile tears. That woman is the fakest instagrammer about. Clearly a very insecure woman who needs attention from her hinchers/strangers/shoppers to feel good about herself but can’t handle any negativity because she’s a giant fake and A LOT of people can see through her. More and more every day by the looks of it!
Anyway I was scrolling through Henry’s insta and she has a video up of them outside in 2017. Big packet of cigs in the background 👍🏻 Apologies if this has been posted on an earlier thread!!
0B3B4100-1F12-47DA-828A-4AB4CA1C0C30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I had pancakes for breakfast, is it just me being silly or should I have cooked them in a little crepe van outside my house? I’m just learning. ATV guyzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

AC55

VIP Member
Oh fuck off! Lots of people ask how many naps Ronnie has? You honestly think people wake up on a morning wondering how many naps your child has? Do you really think you're that important? Why can't you just admit you read Tattle and feel you need to justify to us how many naps he has? He was apparently rolling over by himself just before Christmas, but the fact you still put him in his Big Fat Gypsy Moses Basket tells another story doesn't it? The child can barely sit up straight and if he does its only for a few minutes for that picture perfect Instagram pose!

I don't understand why you do the things you do with Ronnie. It's almost as though you don't like him all that much......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Cunnyfunt1

I think I’ve worked out why she is using that George Forman in the garden. Everything she is cooking on it like eggs, burgers all splash grease when you make them in the frying pan. Remember when that daft hatch just got put in she cooking something and stuff on the other side all got cover in grease from the kitchen. So she has basically made a total arse of the kitchen design and doesn’t want to use the hob because it’s Infront of the hatch so the mess goes everywhere that’s normally why you have a splash back behind your hob, because she only seems to make oven food in the kitchen now. What a total waste of money that was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Punkpunkpunk

Honestly, I know we all ask this loads but seriously... she cleans for the sake of it. There is literally nothing left to clean in that house! What is she cleaning?! Why is she cleaning it so much?! It's insane. I pulled all the cushions off my sofa yesterday to hoover under them because I haven't done it in like a month. I found 2 baby spoons, a dummy, £2, a colouring felt tip, half eaten biscuit and my husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Astonishing

VIP Member
Update; she doesn’t like her.

said she’s a drama queen and always has useless baggage with her. (I assume that’s simplythevest)
I’m waiting for some teaaaaa. But I Don’t think she’ll spill! Might send her a bottle of wine and say we’ll drink together over FT

But Hinch.. she 100% reads here as she’s referenced tattle in meetings before 😚 ATV

Please let us all know what they say! Any possibility that you can show your colleague that dreadful image of her sticking two fingers up?
I’m now sending it to her
😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I also had eggs this morning, however I cooked them in a frying pan in my kitchen because I’m fucking sane. I didn’t take my George Foreman grill out in the freezing garden and decide to cook them there so I’d end up with snotty eggs.

• Haha

Miss Loves-to-gossip

During this global pandemic I honestly can’t get my head around the fact that she has (apparently) 3 million ‘people‘ that she could be influencing, but opts to make her stories about her own little grey bubble. Why wouldn’t she use it to try and fundraise for the NHS??! I’ve just watched on GMB a 99 year old man raise almost 1 million pounds by arranging to walk 100 laps around his garden for his upcoming 100th birthday! All for the NHS! I tell you why she won’t - until this virus affects her or someone she loves she would rather use her platform to self indulge herself. She can’t even clap for the NHS without turning it into a video opportunity to get her own mug out there.

• Heart