Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ I can’t stand onslow! What the feck is that thank you video all about, thanking is almost half a million followers (bots) like he’s giving an acceptance speech at the oscars 🙈 fucks sake I’m cringing bad! Someone messaged him to congratulate him on nearly hitting half a million followers??... Yeah course they did 🤥🤥 ATV

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jesus Christ I can’t stand onslow! What the feck is that thank you video all about, thanking is almost half a million followers (bots) like he’s giving an acceptance speech at the oscars 🙈 fucks sake I’m cringing bad! Someone messaged him to congratulate him on nearly hitting half a million followers??... Yeah course they did 🤥🤥 ATV
She seems to think he’s some really likeable comedy genius. I really don’t understand why, he’s a tiresome bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m a newbie on Tattle so this has probably already been discussed, but the thing that finally made me think omg this woman has a screw loose was when she started squeegeeing her hob. What the actual duck is that all about? 😂

Hinchy has definitely lost her way with the gram. Her cleaning tips used to be helpful, but now they are just bizarre and not relatable at all. I think most sane people like me have lost interest in her and turned to the dark side of troll-lol-lol-ing with Tattlers as it’s more interesting!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh for God's sake, she really IS stupid, isnt she? 😂😂
If you read what the scientists say you need soapy water ( Washing up liquid ) or diluted bleach to kill the virus because it breaks down the outer layer of the disease. Don’t think Zoflora does that silly cow

Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion

hinch isn’t feeling the pinch,solar lights coming right out her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she sitting with a blanket on her it’s sunny a bit windy but warm up here in Scotland. I’m currently sat out back while my baby sleeps in his pram after falling asleep on our hours daily walks yet she was outside when it was Baltic frying eggs. She’s no right in the heed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel like
I saw a few posts about Hinch's sister and I have to say, she really isn't a nice person either. She would often attack other people for daring to criticize Hinch (even if they didn't say anything bad, just stuff like you shouldn't use undiluted Zoflora on things or you shouldn't mix chemicals, etc). In fact, she got pretty nasty at points. From what I remember, she works as a paramedic and people were actually reporting her to the NHS for the things she was saying on social media
I Feel like I need to see these! I never knew this!

• Wow
I feel like

I Feel like I need to see these! I never knew this!
She really is horrible. Freda done a blinder raising them two girls. I’ll have a look on some old threads. Screen shots must be knocking about somewhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes!! Thank you! I’m just about to go on a walk but hope I see some when I’m back!
She really is horrible. Freda done a blinder raising them two girls. I’ll have a look on some old threads. Screen shots must be knocking about somewhere
[/QUOTE

Lol did she actually just say that her and Jamie have manners during their couple coaching game?!?! 🙄 it’s really good manners to order non essential products during this pandemic is it and encouraging your followers to do the same? Or to stick your fingers up to your 3.3 mill followers who you are supposed to be influencing? Or to make an absolute spectacle of yourselves during #clapforcarers and make it about yourselves (and doing it in your back garden jeez)? Or hoard all cleaning products that people are struggling to find in stores? Or make breakfast out in your bloody garden at stupid o’clock in the morning where you are disturbing your neighbours? My list could actually go on....
I know I’ve said it a few times before but she has no social awareness and just lives in her own false bubble. She believes her own press and also has her sheep telling her how wonderful she is, she laps it up. It’s so cringingly embarrassing

bleeping awkward that their first convo was when he was ‘training’ her at work 😩 and she’s raging he didn’t remember. (Maybe because he wasn’t interested then and was happily married until you dug your big grabby claws in🙄)
His first wife/ partner must detest them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Stacey actually concerned me a bit with that message this morning - its not hard to find out which school her children go to, and from that you could easily find out where she lives by looking at catchment areas, rightmove sold prices etc....if you were that way inclined of course. I just think you need to be so careful.

With the whole Moses basket thing, I remember with my son when I was introducing him to his cot and sleeping in his own nursery, I used to put the moses basket inside the cot for nap times...maybe this is what she's doing? Has anyone actually seen it in her lounge lately, as I don't recall seeing it. I've half a mind that this is what she's doing as I know it is quite a popular method, keeps them secure in their cot and gets them used to the new room.
I dont think she's doing this at all however......gonna call it....this is what she'll show on her stories in a couple of days
'hi guuuyyyyzzzzzzzzzz, some of you asked about Ronniefromthehoodzzzz naps and where he is sleeping now...you guyzzzzzzzzzzz told me this amazing fing, to put his moses basket...get this...inside his cot!!! God I love you guyzzzzzzzzz' 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.