Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her short bursts of obsessions are so bleeping weird. Never known anyone like it EXCEPT my brother who’s the exact same. He has Aspergers though so it’s usual for him. How many things has she been obsessed with then it just disappeared?! Now it’s the George Foreman and cooking outside. The sewing machine. Indoor plants. Baskets. Bath bombs. Milky Way Crispy Rolls. The Paris tracksuit.
The Paris Tracksuit!!! OMG I’d forgotten how gross that was!! 😂😂😂
And then I remembered her “surprise” extra few days when her Mum “showed up” and now I can’t stop laughing!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve not seen a pic are they bad 😂😂😂😂
Everything out of a packet or freezer and then cauliflower cheese whacked on the side 🤢 Its like when you excited that someone invites you to a bbq then you get there and realise they have a gas one not a coal one 😐 major disappointment! No diff to a bloody oven in the garden. Oh god thats probably given hinch ideas 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’ll be pushing her oven out into the garden next fml

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her short bursts of obsessions are so bleeping weird. Never known anyone like it EXCEPT my brother who’s the exact same. He has Aspergers though so it’s usual for him. How many things has she been obsessed with then it just disappeared?! Now it’s the George Foreman and cooking outside. The sewing machine. Indoor plants. Baskets. Bath bombs. Milky Way Crispy Rolls. The Paris tracksuit.
Dont forget her vibrator. Oh oops I mean that vibrating toothbrush look alike that came with different size heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She just provides as Eggsellent content for us to take the piss out of doesn’t she.
living her vest life.
I’d love to have a look around her show home in the garage and loft at all the gifted tat she’s got hidden away!

I’m waiting for her to whip out a lazy spa that she forgot she bought 2 years ago but it’s been in the loft and trace found it up there the other day
omg I’m glad it’s not just me, I would love to go and see inside her house, to feel what it feels like (I imagine very cold and not inviting at all) have a right good nose, especially in the winter in my wellies after I’ve mucked out 4 horses and walked 4 dogs 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
'4 things she's called' why hasn't she put mummy? Surprised she didn't put 'Mammuzzz' for how she talks to that obese dog!

She loves to watch 'cleaning' but not her baby play / sleep / eat / generally exist?!
I was about to say this!! Surely if you have kids that’s like the 1st thing that you’d put 🤷🏼‍♀️Especially as she’s so obsessed with Ronnie 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
😂 You wouldn't like me - I don't like hot drinks of any kind. Only have tea in the house for the in laws when they visit
My hubby thinks I am the spawn of the devil as I will only drink tea and coffee with coffee mate in it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine going out to the garden at 7.30, setting up the George, lighting the heater in the freezing cold just to fry some eggs. My son was heading to work at that time and it was 2 degrees on my phone. She is definitely struggling for content.

Reactions: 24
omg I’m glad it’s not just me, I would love to go and see inside her house, to feel what it feels like (I imagine very cold and not inviting at all) have a right good nose, especially in the winter in my wellies after I’ve mucked out 4 horses and walked 4 dogs 😂😂😂😂😂
I can imagine it to feel oppressive and like someone is always watching you like in that film Hereditary when the mum is hanging from the wall in the corner (shudder) 😳😳😳😳👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Winds me up when she starts her story captions with “maybe it’s strange” “this may sound silly”
duck off Zoph! Begging for messages saying it’s not blah d bleeping blahhh!!!
Hahahah I live for it but bleeping hate it at the same time. "This might sound strange guyz..." She is the type of 'kid' who ate lip balm at school or who wore their blazer backwards for LOLZ just to seem so out there. Attention seeking hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can, however, make some exceptions ( my sister - although thinking about it she’s weird anyway ) so don’t be too upset.
I drink tea if there’s literally nothing else, and my alcohol palate is that of a teenager. I just can’t be bothered with hot drinks, I can down a pint of water in the time it’s take for the kettle to boil 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My dog went out early this morning for a wee and it was sooo cold, miserable to be out even for a few seconds. My back door knob was so cold I flinched lol No way would I cook in those kinda temps! Pretty sure she wouldn't be doing it if not for the gram. She'd have Onslow in the garage doing it by himself (no smells cooking)

Can I just say the new filter she's using to makes our Brit sky look like Hawaii looks downright weird! I've never seen our sky that bright shade of teal, esp not at the crack of sparrows fart when our sky is the palest of blue / white.

Hinch is so fake she even has a different sky to the rest of us.
Hinch has a back door knob too! It's currently cooking eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Things I like to watch “eastenders... bargain hunt... cleaning”

she is such a boring witch. (Not wanting to offend people who watch soaps or bargain hunt... but watching cleanin?!)
Her saying she likes watching cleaning means she likes to watch her own videos back after a hard day of pining

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she's as loud at home as she is in the pound shop aisles, then she'll be really hard to miss! Some neighbour is about to get grey paint splats in their place after they've finished painting that big fence! I bet she's trying to figure out how to introduce a bunch big paint pots without it looking like she went to Wilkos esp for them.

"Guys, you won't believe this, we found 4 pots of the right colour paint in the garage! Bought them when I was pregnant, and forgot all about it. Silly me".

Either that or she'll say she found one pot they used before, and it somehow magically coloured in the whole fence. She def tested the waters the other day talking about it. She neglected to say if she had any paint or not.
We used paint left over from last year and painted half our decking 🙈 its looks bloody awful at the moment but im not rushing out to buy more paint. It can wait its not end of the world, stamp my feet till I get want I want required!

Reactions: 15
I can imagine it to feel oppressive and like someone is always watching you like in that film Hereditary when the mum is hanging from the wall in the corner (shudder) 😳😳😳😳👀👀👀👀👀
But with the vestorsist hanging in the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.